Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    ...so what you're all saying is that I CAN DRINK WINNY??

jk jk... I just cant believe were debating anti-e's to this day still.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Diesel
    This should be a ****kin estrogen forum thats all you little bittches talk about .........."oh my Estrogen level is to high, help me! help me!" Just wear your Bra like you do every Sat. night.
    Hey genius, we are "anti-estrogen" you are "pro-estrogen".

Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    I think anti E's are good to have on hand, but by the time one has done a few good cycles, they pretty much know what they are suspect to. My buddy was just taking 75mg fina eod, and about 300mg of test prop a week, thats it!!! and shortly after he ended his cycle gyno showed up. I however shot 500 mg of test a week, with 75mg fina ed and got absolutely no signs of gyno. Also popped 8 d-bols a day for 6 weeks before and again, nothing. However, my buddy has clear as day skin, and my back looks like a ****ing strawberry patch, so as I say, I believe that depending on what your taking and what you are susceptable to, this issue is a draw. But I will say that I think alot of guys really do go overboard with the anti e's. I can see both arguments on this matter, on one hand better safe than sorry, on the other hand, is all this really necessary. But lets not forget all the pro's and top amateurs that we often see on stage with moderate gyno. And you mean to tell me that they didnt have anti e's? So as was pointed out earlier, nolva doesnt stop everything.

I feel like I say this 30x per day....maybe I do.

estrogen is great....it's very anabolic . However, bloat, which can cause hypertension is counterproductive. Soooooo, we use a low dose AI in hopes of maintaining a still above-normal estrogen level but just low enough to avoid hypertension. In order to maintain this high estrogen level w/o symptoms, we use nolva, which blocks estrogenic activity, primarily at the breast.....NOT in skeletal muscle.

Yes, you do see pros w/gyno.....why? Because of this "keep nolva on hand" crap. The fact that nolva does prevent gyno is merely a perk.....I take it as much for the LDL and HDL effects as for anything else.

For all of you that say you only use it when you "need" it, you obviously aren't getting bloodwork done.

The fact is, there is absolutely nothing but benefits to taking nolva at a low dose throughout your cycle. it's available to anyone with an internet connection and $25

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Diesel
    And please explain to me how myself and most of the guys that I know only keep it on hand just in case and there isnt a bitch tit in the crowd. You guys are scaring all these young dudes into big doses of Anti-Es and then sayin "you got to do a Gram of Test a week".....That, my friend is wrong!
    I donno I used to be good with the arimidex , nolvadex , etc... I ran out of ldex and quit taking the nolva dex and even when I was 1.5 grams a week... there was no itchy sensative nipple problems... oh course now that has me wondering if my last batch of SL test en was dosed as it was supposed to be. I just switched to sust and man - that brought out the sensative nipple issue! So anyways I am back on clomid and nolva. (balls are starting to ache and clomid seems to stop that better then nolva).

Paingain is offline Banned
    your right, he was a dumbass and didnt do pct, and I kept telling him to get some too!!!

Paingain is offline Banned
    good point, totally forgot to mention that!!!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    your right, he was a dumbass and didnt do pct, and I kept telling him to get some too!!!
    That what I thought. You don't get post cycle gyno too often unless you DON'T DO PCT!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information