Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 57
  1. #1
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564

    Death At The Gym

    I Just Got Back From The Gym And Found Out That Yesterday (my Day Off) This Guy I Know From Just The Gym Died In There Now Everyone Knew He Was Juicing He Did Not Try To Hide It I Mean This Guy Was Freaky Big He Had To On Massive Doses Of All Kinds Of **** I Know He Was Looking To Compete Soon. As It Is Too Soon To The Cause Of Death Its Going Around That It Was From The Juice. The Sad Part Is The Guy Was Like 19-20 Years Old At The Most So Too All Young Guys That R Looking To Juice Either Reconsider Or Dont Abuse The Gear I Would Hate To Hear That Someone From The Site Has Died Due To Roids. Anyway I Will Try To Find Out What This Guy Was On And If Thats What Killed But Again My Guess Is The Juice.. Good Luck And Be Safe

  2. #2
    NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    212
    Thats terrible, I am very sorry to hear this.

  3. #3
    John88Test's Avatar
    John88Test is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    741
    real sad bro...Rest in Peace...

  4. #4
    ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    259
    How unfortunate, real sorry to hear that. To be honest, kinda scares me a bit.

  5. #5
    Ammar's Avatar
    Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Syria/Morocco
    Posts
    1,606
    ****...sorry to hear that bro. Dont go telling everyone it was from roids til you get actual evidence though ya know. It could have been many things but either way its a sad story and I am sorry to hear that.

  6. #6
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Keep us updated .I need to know this is killing ME.

  7. #7
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    ****...sorry to hear that bro. Dont go telling everyone it was from roids til you get actual evidence though ya know. It could have been many things but either way its a sad story and I am sorry to hear that.
    WELL AS I SAID ITS TOO EARLY TOO KNOW BUT FROM WHATS BEING SAID BY THE PPL WHO KNOW HIM AND TRAIN WITH HIM THATS WHAT IT IS FROM THEY SAY HE WAS A JUICE JUNKIE HE TOOK EVERTHING THIS GUY LIKE THE GUYS IN THE MAGS THAT COMPETE

  8. #8
    fitnessNY's Avatar
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,929
    sorry to hear about this bro

  9. #9
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    See if you can get dosages, that would be interesting to know.

  10. #10
    PartyBoy's Avatar
    PartyBoy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14
    Sorry to hear that. It's unfortunate that someone should pass so soon. Keep us informed!

  11. #11
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Sorry to hear man, I had experienced the same kind of thing before. Guy was died at the gym, he was doing really heavy militery presses, it fell on him and broke his neck. Once again sorry to hear the terrible news.

  12. #12
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    At that age I doubt seriously it was from anabolics. It may have aggravated a problem he was genetically inclined to get or more likely was caused by some other drugs such as stimulants, insulin (maybe), or possibly even a mixture of rec drugs. People will blame the AAS because of his size but my guess is he was doing other more taxing drugs as well.

  13. #13
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    At that age I doubt seriously it was from anabolics. It may have aggravated a problem he was genetically inclined to get or more likely was caused by some other drugs such as stimulants, insulin (maybe), or possibly even a mixture of rec drugs. People will blame the AAS because of his size but my guess is he was doing other more taxing drugs as well.
    Agreed.



    By the way I am sure this would make the newspaper, check the local papers website for the next few days and post the link when they have the story in there, I would like to read it.

  14. #14
    birsling's Avatar
    birsling is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Probably @ work
    Posts
    609
    Very sad, sorry to hear that bro. Definitely keep everybody posted, but let's not let anyone jump to conclusions.

  15. #15
    fitnessNY's Avatar
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,929
    can you give us a link with the story?

  16. #16
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    Sorry to hear about your friend bro. Do you have any idea/estimate on the quntity and types of gear he was running? Was he on all year long? Just curious. Again, sorry to hear about this, just remember he's in a better place. Gear is over the counter in heaven, and there are no sides!

  17. #17
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    anytime someone dies that is well known to do As or even recreational drugs the public imediately jumps to conclusions and assume that is why the person died and i hate that,because you never know what happened. But anyway i am sorry for your loss.

  18. #18
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    can you give us a link with the story?
    i have no link this happened yesterday i dont think this will make a paper as many deaths dont this was not a murder
    and i dont think this guy was on rec drugs as we all know there has been pro bodybuilders that died from juice use and this is not the first person i know that died in a gym that was on juice

  19. #19
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    i am not sure but i don't know of anyone that has been proven to have died directly related to steroid use itself. But i could be wrong.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where I can find food.
    Posts
    598
    Sorry to hear about that. The more you can find out the better for the community. Keep your head up bro.

  21. #21
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    i am not sure but i don't know of anyone that has been proven to have died directly related to steroid use itself. But i could be wrong.
    i dont remember names but there has been some old pro's that expired from use

  22. #22
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    **** man that sux the same thing happened at my gym
    except the guy was older like 40 he had been in competitions
    before. And he owned the gym the gym got raided and he
    got arrested then he died in his sleep the same night.

  23. #23
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i dont remember names but there has been some old pro's that expired from use
    yes but were they proved to be directly related to juice,I mean everyone said that about Lyle Alzado also and i seen an interview with his doctor and he said it was never proved to be that,but before he died he went around on a crusade against juice and blamed his problems on juice,whitch it might have been,but then everyone just beleived that was why.

  24. #24
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    yes but were they proved to be directly related to juice,I mean everyone said that about Lyle Alzado also and i seen an interview with his doctor and he said it was never proved to be that,but before he died he went around on a crusade against juice and blamed his problems on juice,whitch it might have been,but then everyone just beleived that was why.
    i will do a net search on it and get answers

  25. #25
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i will do a net search on it and get answers
    yeh dude let me know, I would really like to know for sure myself.

  26. #26
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    yeh dude let me know, I would really like to know for sure myself.
    no prob i have read about a while back but cant remember where

  27. #27
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    any news yet?

  28. #28
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    any news yet?
    i called a buddy that talks to him at the gym they say he got a kidney tumor most likely from use and something with his heart they also said he has been using heavy for three years and i read the lyle alzado story he in 1991 from brain cancer and his doctors said it was caused by using juice it increased his cancer cells

  29. #29
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i called a buddy that talks to him at the gym they say he got a kidney tumor most likely from use and something with his heart they also said he has been using heavy for three years and i read the lyle alzado story he in 1991 from brain cancer and his doctors said it was caused by using juice it increased his cancer cells
    The HGH he was using did it. Not steroids .

    Also tell your uneducated friends that there isnt a steroid on the planet that causes "kidney tumors". As far as heart problems that would likely be non-steroidal because the HDL lowering effect is the primary cause of AAS heart related damage and that takes many many many years to take effect, so it must of been pre-existing if it was a heart related death.

  30. #30
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    The HGH he was using did it. Not steroids .

    Also tell your uneducated friends that there isnt a steroid on the planet that causes "kidney tumors". As far as heart problems that would likely be non-steroidal because the HDL lowering effect is the primary cause of AAS heart related damage and that takes many many many years to take effect, so it must of been pre-existing if it was a heart related death.
    are you serious bro some steroids (not all) cause kidney tumors as well liver tumors and heart problems from increased blood pressure and also increase your cancer cells this i know because i read in steroid books at the library

  31. #31
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    are you serious bro some steroids (not all) cause kidney tumors as well liver tumors and heart problems from increased blood pressure and also increase your cancer cells this i know because i read in steroid books at the library
    Liver tumors have been linked to one steroid -Anadrol

    There are no proven links between kidney problems and AAS use.

    The increase in blood pressure is a result of increased water retention and andreniline, over a period of years this can cause congestive heart failure which would of been diagnosed before his death, he would of had symptoms, and they would of been severe enough to the point he wouldnt be in a gym lifting weights. Heart attacks related to hypertension are also related to arteriosclerosis which is caused by a combination of things, so to blame AAS only is showing heart health ignorance.

    Kidney cancer would not of caused him to be healthy one minute and drop dead the next. He would slowly degenerate.

  32. #32
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Sorry to hear. Sad case too. I would suspect if he was monitoring his blood levels & kidney/liver test he would be alive today. I agree with Lozgod he had a pre-existing unknown condition. His blood pressure was probably thru the roof consistantly for some time and the last workout put him to his death.

  33. #33
    BigPoppaV's Avatar
    BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    196
    Regarding the Lyle Alzado thing, yeah.. from what I remember reading, the cadaver extracted HGH he was using caused the brain tumor that killed him, there were several cases in the 80's of this, there's even a name for it (can't remember) that's one of the main reasons why they phased out real human growth in favour of a synthesized version.

  34. #34
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    wait so the lyle alzado thing, they were using human growth hormone extracted from someones brain. thats why he got cancer, becuase it was not synthetic?

  35. #35
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    Greattttttttttt here we go with the media who is obviously going to attempt to $hit on all us AAS users.

  36. #36
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    **** poor guy, so young

    be interesting to know what doses he was running etc

  37. #37
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    The HGH he was using did it. Not steroids .

    Also tell your uneducated friends that there isnt a steroid on the planet that causes "kidney tumors". As far as heart problems that would likely be non-steroidal because the HDL lowering effect is the primary cause of AAS heart related damage and that takes many many many years to take effect, so it must of been pre-existing if it was a heart related death.
    this is what i had heard also from the doctor in the peice i seen on ESPN about Lyle Alzado that they never directly linked his death to AS.

  38. #38
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    okay certain roids can cause kidney tumors in rare cases but it can happen i have read it books about roids i have no reason to make this up there are so many sides of roids that alot of do not know about imo if u abuse it for many years you will die im sure this guy was not fully aware of what he was taking or to take it im sure all he cared about was getting huge and not even considering his health thats what young ppl do.

  39. #39
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    heres a website to read www.steroidtruth.com it talks about heart failures kidney probs liver prob etc.

  40. #40
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    okay certain roids can cause kidney tumors in rare cases but it can happen i have read it books about roids i have no reason to make this up there are so many sides of roids that alot of do not know about imo if u abuse it for many years you will die im sure this guy was not fully aware of what he was taking or to take it im sure all he cared about was getting huge and not even considering his health thats what young ppl do.
    I am not arguing with you, I would just like to know what book this is in so I can buy it and read it. I have never heard of a single steroid causing kidney tumors and I researched this topic extensively, I am just saying I doubt his death was the result of steroid use and if he died of kidney cancer he wouldnt of dropped dead he would of first suffered from kidney related problems that would have him showing severe symptoms before his expiration. Instant death like that is usually cardivascular related. I am not trying to talk bad about a diceased bro, I am just curious to try to prevent me and others the same demise. Thats all, I am not firing shots or calling you a liar, just saying look at all the facts before you chalk it up to a ill-gotten conclusion that it was the results of AAS use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •