hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

When the heck will my Cypionate kick in?

400mg a week Cypionate , i just finished 2nd week. I am front loading with prop too. But I was wondering when the Cypionate magic starts to rock.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    5-6 weeks

BigGenes is offline Member
    Depends on the person. I see gains some magic after week 3 but the real magic is after about week 5-6. You should be able to see a difference now thought, maybe not in the gym but in your life. Like sleeping patterns, temper, night sweats, something should be noticable. Or at least I notice little things after week 2. The real magic happens after a gram (thats a gram a week)

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you MAY see something after two weeks but i really wouldn't think so, don't worry about it, it'll kick in soon enough. Maybe you should have jump started with some dbol .

PartyBoy is offline New Member
    I am on week 4 with Cypionate and just starting to see it kick in. Just be patient.

4-6 weeks...it's weird b/c you start to see pretty healthy results around 4 with a long acting ester but it seems like by the time you're about to finish it all kicks in at once.

i3ruhaha is offline New Member
    I agree with Johnny, that's why I like to run my cycles alot longer now. This way I'm not getting off the ride right when it's about to get good. Generally 4-6 weeks to kick in , by week 2 you may have but on *some* water weight.

i3

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Youll notice things getting hard, but really at that dose you probally will have to be on 6-8 weeks before you start calling things magic.

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    I am on the same cycle you are but two weeks ahead of you. (Prop and Cyp). I did not know when the cypionate would kick in or if I would feel it. I ran a search but found nothing.

I started my cycle at 162lbs.

Week 1-4 Propionate (100mg EOD)
    Week 1-12 Cycpionate (125mg EOD)
    Week 11-14 Propionate (150mg EOD)

After 20-23 days I was about 182-184lbs. My weight stabilized. I was not gaining. Then on days 24-31, I could not sleep, had night sweats and gained 10lbs. Today, Day 32, I weigh 192lbs and feel bloated. I also had some good strength gains at the gym this week.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If you have run 2 weeks of prop with no gains I would say your prop is fake. Or your not training/eating right. The Cyp should kick in around week 4 or so.

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkk
    I am on the same cycle you are but two weeks ahead of you. (Prop and Cyp). I did not know when the cypionate would kick in or if I would feel it. I ran a search but found nothing.

I started my cycle at 162lbs.

Week 1-4 Propionate (100mg EOD)
    Week 1-12 Cycpionate (125mg EOD)
    Week 11-14 Propionate (150mg EOD)

After 20-23 days I was about 182-184lbs. My weight stabilized. I was not gaining. Then on days 24-31, I could not sleep, had night sweats and gained 10lbs. Today, Day 32, I weigh 192lbs and feel bloated. I also had some good strength gains at the gym this week.

Throw some L-dex in there to knock that bloat out if its bothering you. If not its all good.

justaname is offline Junior Member
    Would one expect to wait 4 weeks to see gains with Deca as well? I have only used short acting substances in the past. Fina for example where it seems day 5 is magik day...
    I have just started a Deca only cycle and before everyone starts flaming me I know Capting Stabbin is gonna be takin a vacation so no need to remind me. . **** 4 weeks is a long time to wait.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=justaname]
    I have just started a Deca only cycle QUOTE]

1: took about 5-7 weeks

2: need to take test with deca

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    justaname do you relize that they use deca to chemically castrate sex offenders when they get out of prison.

Where do you guys come from. If everyone told me not to do something I would listen. There is not one article that you can come up with that would support your cycle. Why must you learn the hard way???? Deca cycles do not work. My first cycle was a Deca only cycle and my penis still worked but I had no energy to workout. It was the absolutely worst cycle I have ever done.....

Thread Information