Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: prices

  1. #1
    cavemanspearchucker's Avatar
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    land
    Posts
    378

    prices

    Edited

    these look any good to you folks?
    new source gave these to me but i have yet to purchase anything. any mods that are willing to do a source check let me know

  2. #2
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Dude prices arent bad but one thing DONT POST PRICES!!!

    I did the same thing once got flamed like hell

  3. #3
    X4pLaTeSX's Avatar
    X4pLaTeSX is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mod@www.anabolex.com
    Posts
    11
    prices look steep bro ,especially from a ug source.

  4. #4
    X4pLaTeSX's Avatar
    X4pLaTeSX is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mod@www.anabolex.com
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Dude prices arent bad but one thing DONT POST PRICES!!!

    I did the same thing once got flamed like hell


    that was probably for your own safety.
    prices posting leads to pm/emails and the final result is someone getting screwed!

  5. #5
    cavemanspearchucker's Avatar
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    land
    Posts
    378
    good thing to know sorry wont ever happen again

  6. #6
    100%NATURAL-theGH's Avatar
    100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    1,622
    This post should be deleted...

  7. #7
    cavemanspearchucker's Avatar
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    land
    Posts
    378
    if i can be delete plkease do i relize my mistake and if their is a way to delete by all means go ahead

  8. #8
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    American or Canadian prices?

  9. #9
    cavemanspearchucker's Avatar
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    land
    Posts
    378
    american but look bros i know i phucked up and i feel like a dildo but just bear with me im learning and ill never make the same mistake twice guranteed

  10. #10
    BigGenes's Avatar
    BigGenes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    729
    I can't say ****. I get sit cheaper than anyone. That is if I could getjuice.

  11. #11
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    lmao, i actually think this post was a lame attempt to brag that this guy has a source...you know what **** goes for on the street, no need to act dumb about it

  12. #12
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    are you serious?!

    Originally posted by Angelis:

    Dude prices arent bad but one thing DONT POST PRICES!!!

    I did the same thing once got flamed like hell
    Man, I see people list prices here all the time and ask if they're fair or not. Usually they're gym prices but what's the difference. What's wrong with his post? He clearly hasn't violated board policy and just because you got flamed does that mean he deserves to flamed as well trying to make sure he doesn't get ripped off?

    Give the guy a break. If you want to be a ballbuster do it somewhere else please. You got this newbie all scared now that he made a mistake.

    A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 08-07-2004 at 02:22 AM.

  13. #13
    cavemanspearchucker's Avatar
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    land
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    lmao, i actually think this post was a lame attempt to brag that this guy has a source...you know what **** goes for on the street, no need to act dumb about it
    i didnt say this was my source, i said it was a new possibilty. i wanted an honest opion of what people thought of his prices. I dont want to get scammed and i was chekcing to see if they sounded legit. soem of his prices are lower than my source already. my current source doesnt have a wide selection and is pricey. so i floating around and checking on ****. Why would i ever BRAG about having a source. what good would that ever do? What i also would like to know is how you think me asking a question retains to bragging? im not acting dumb, and i dont know what " **** goes for on the street" that im not interested in.

  14. #14
    cavemanspearchucker's Avatar
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    land
    Posts
    378
    by the way im not scared just polite for the men who have been here longer this is their house, not mine. so for the time being i need to play by their rules.

  15. #15
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    i didnt say this was my source, i said it was a new possibilty. i wanted an honest opion of what people thought of his prices. I dont want to get scammed and i was chekcing to see if they sounded legit. soem of his prices are lower than my source already. my current source doesnt have a wide selection and is pricey. so i floating around and checking on ****. Why would i ever BRAG about having a source. what good would that ever do? What i also would like to know is how you think me asking a question retains to bragging? im not acting dumb, and i dont know what " **** goes for on the street" that im not interested in.
    haha, I believe the reason that you are braging is because you are like a little kid in a candy store. You've been here for a month and got a hook up. Congrats. I mean it takes an immature person to just cut and copy a source list and throw it on the main board because in reality you are saying..."look at what I got" anyway....point being, you should know what stuff goes for and not need to ask opinions...gym prices possibly are the exception but not straight from a domestic source...
    anyway, if you got a question like this in the future do this. In this case it was zencall...titan is new so I won't use them. Type a search for zencall in this forum. See who can vouch for their services and has used them. There have been a lot of zencall threads lately so you won't have a problem. Then pm them and see how the prices match up. Very simple and you don't come off to anybody as doing anything wrong. I mean, they even have a website...

  16. #16
    cavemanspearchucker's Avatar
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    land
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    haha, I believe the reason that you are braging is because you are like a little kid in a candy store. You've been here for a month and got a hook up. Congrats. I mean it takes an immature person to just cut and copy a source list and throw it on the main board because in reality you are saying..."look at what I got" anyway....point being, you should know what stuff goes for and not need to ask opinions...gym prices possibly are the exception but not straight from a domestic source...
    anyway, if you got a question like this in the future do this. In this case it was zencall...titan is new so I won't use them. Type a search for zencall in this forum. See who can vouch for their services and has used them. There have been a lot of zencall threads lately so you won't have a problem. Then pm them and see how the prices match up. Very simple and you don't come off to anybody as doing anything wrong. I mean, they even have a website...
    thanks. good advice. hey im sorry if i came off anything but sincere. ill remember what i was told

  17. #17
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586
    dont worry bro, there are too many sensitive mofos on here, instead of giving you advice they flame on you, if you messed up they should let you know so it doesnt happen again, not break on you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •