Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Please no more flaming, this is a serious question...

1 ML=100MG

how do you put 300mg in a syringe?

Please no more flaming, this is a serious question.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    1 ML=100MG

how do you put 300mg in a syringe?

Please no more flaming, this is a serious question.
    3 CC. If 1 ML = 250 mg, then 1 CC = 1 ML = 250 mg.

Get it? 1 ML is equal to 1 CC.

In your example 1 ML = 100 mg. Then 100 MG is 1 CC.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Pull the oil out and stop at 3ml

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    3 CC. If 1 ML = 250 mg, then 1 CC = 1 ML = 250 mg.

Get it? 1 ML is equal to 1 CC.

In your example 1 ML = 100 mg. Then 100 MG is 1 CC.
    It's finally making sense I think, lol.

Ok so for an example...

1ml= 200mg than that means it is 2cc?

Not being rude or anything, but its common sense to think that you are not very educated about AAS if you are unsure on how to put 300mgs in a syringe, knowing that 1ml = 100mgs. Please research before you start jabbing yourself. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Not being rude or anything, but its common sense to think that you are not very educated about AAS if you are unsure on how to put 300mgs in a syringe, knowing that 1ml = 100mgs. Please research before you start jabbing yourself. Good luck
    so say i wanna put 400mg in the syringe, and 1ml=100mgs, I pull out the oil until it stops at 4cc right?

so say i wanna put 400mg in the syringe, and 1ml=100mgs, I pull out the oil until it stops at 4cc right?
    I know I sound retarted but I just wanna make sure I got it right...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    1ml = 200mg that means that 1cc = 200mg
    1ml for your purpose is just another way of saying 1cc.
    Makes sense now...

So say I have a 25 shot bottle of test and I wanna take out 400mg, it depends on how much the ml is, say for instance it's 2ml each 200mg, than I pull out till I reach 4cc? Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Go easy on him... sounds like he researched enough to figure out how to get the gear. For those of us like me who knew no one taking gear before figuring out a way to get it via internet, then before you know it you have a big of needles and your bottle of gear sitting in front of you and scared as hell thinking to yourself, do I really want to do this?? The fun is only just starting for this guy. Wait until he tries to jab himself in the butt! I couldnt do it and thats why quads are the shyt for me. But yea I remember having to e-mail my source, "Hey dude, how do you measure out 500 mg into a syringe if it says 250 mg per ML??" That is everyone's last stupid question shortly before they actually end up giving themselves their own first injection.

I think you are gtting confused with ml and cc. Bro here make it nice and simple for you.

CC and ML is same thing. The reason why they have CC and ML is coz in some countries they use CC, in others they use ML. Its the same measurements
    Last edited by Gear; 08-10-2004 at 02:12 AM.

Go easy on him... sounds like he researched enough to figure out how to get the gear. For those of us like me who knew no one taking gear before figuring out a way to get it via internet, then before you know it you have a big of needles and your bottle of gear sitting in front of you and scared as hell thinking to yourself, do I really want to do this?? The fun is only just starting for this guy. Wait until he tries to jab himself in the butt! I couldnt do it and thats why quads are the shyt for me. But yea I remember having to e-mail my source, "Hey dude, how do you measure out 500 mg into a syringe if it says 250 mg per ML??" That is everyone's last stupid question shortly before they actually end up giving themselves their own first injection.
    I almost got it...If you don't mind, give me the answer to that and how you got it... the "Hey dude, how do you measure out 500 mg into a syringe if it says 250 mg per ML??" It'll really help much, appreciate it...

Makes sense now...

So say I have a 25 shot bottle of test and I wanna take out 400mg, it depends on how much the ml is, say for instance it's 2ml each 200mg, than I pull out till I reach 4cc? Correct?
    Super, you are getting the idea. Also when you get your pins (needles) fill your syringe with 3 CC's of air and pump it into the bottle before you draw out the oil. Its a good idea to have replacement needles on hand... like I will use 23 guage to draw gear out of the bottle then replace it with 25 guage 1 inch needle, tap and get the air out, then sit in comfortable chair, stick yourself right in the middle of your upper/outter thigh (where your quads kind of curve outwards)... you feel the stick thru the skin but no nerves down deep in muscle that feel the needle... stickit 80% down, then draw up, see any air bubbles expand you are good to go... use 2 hands, one to steady needle and other to push until all is injected into muscle. You can put as much as 4 CC in your thigh but I recommend keeping it down to 2 CC's max for your first cycle.

Go easy on him...
    I wasnt having a go at him. Just want to make sure he dont fuc* up thats all.

I almost got it...If you don't mind, give me the answer to that and how you got it... the "Hey dude, how do you measure out 500 mg into a syringe if it says 250 mg per ML??" It'll really help much, appreciate it...
    OK 250 mg per ml... remember a ML is equal to a CC. So 500 mg would be "2" ML or 2 CC's.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Check your Personal message board.

Hey bro, now that you know about ML/CC/MGS. This might be some usefull info for you incase you dont already know...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=1272

I finally got it...I feel stupid now knowing that it was so easy lol.

But here's another question...I bet I'll get flammed for this **** too

How about if it says 200mg=2.5ml Now what? None of my juice says this, but if it ever does in the future I don't want to ask another stupid question, might as well get out all my stupid questions now.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe you grew up next to one of those chemical plants in jersy, if not then what is your excuse for being so stupied. my advise to you is wait at least 3 years before you even think about doing steroids .

I finally got it...I feel stupid now knowing that it was so easy lol.

But here's another question...I bet I'll get flammed for this **** too

How about if it says 200mg=2.5ml Now what? None of my juice says this, but if it ever does in the future I don't want to ask another stupid question, might as well get out all my stupid questions now.
    Its a matter of doing math. The fact is, the bottles are always going to tell you how much dope is in 1 CC or 1 ML of solution. There isnt going to be any of this ### mg per 2.5 ml. Everything is going to tell you how strong it is per each 1 ML or 1 CC. IN other words test prop tends to be 100 mg per 1 ML, test en/test cyp tend to be 250 mg per 1 ml although there are some 300 mg and some 200 mg varieties. You rarely see anything outside of this norm.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    maybe you grew up next to one of those chemical plants in jersy, if not then what is your excuse for being so stupied. my advise to you is wait at least 3 years before you even think about doing steroids.
    Knew more of this 5ht was coming. Anyway, can someone answer that question for me please?

Angelis is offline Banned
    not again bro stop asking so many imposibly stupid questions whats that the 7 tonight....no juice will ever say 200mg/2.5ml it would say 500mg/1ml which I have seen I have seen before in fact Ntpadude

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    (maybe you grew up next to one of those chemical plants in jersy, if not then what is your excuse for being so stupied. my advise to you is wait at least 3 years before you even think about doing steroids .)

Seriously bro, you should not be taking roids if you don't know simple math.
    200mg at 2.5ml. so if you need say 600mg that would be 7.5ml, or 7.5cc. Or if you need 290mg and you have a concentration of 50mg per ml(or cc) you would need 5.82ml so you would round that to 5.8ml, always round to the nearest tenth, 1-4 round down, 5-9 round up. But 5 could go either way, depends on the drug. Since gear is almost always a even number you don't have to worry about it. So the formula for figuring this out is you take the concentration of say example the above, just divide 290 by 50 and there you have your ml's. Whatever the concentration of the drug is is what you use to divide with. Example: you need 300mg and you have a concentration of xyz drug that is 20mg/ml, you would divide 300 by 20 and get you answer.

[QUOTE=freakmaster](maybe you grew up next to one of those chemical plants in jersy, if not then what is your excuse for being so stupied.[QUOTE]

There is no need for that man. I told him to do some research as well. He just wants to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by freakmaster
    (maybe you grew up next to one of those chemical plants in jersy, if not then what is your excuse for being so stupied. my advise to you is wait at least 3 years before you even think about doing steroids .)

Seriously bro, you should not be taking roids if you don't know simple math.
    200mg at 2.5ml. so if you need say 600mg that would be 7.5ml, or 7.5cc. Or if you need 290mg and you have a concentration of 50mg per ml(or cc) you would need 5.82ml so you would round that to 5.8ml, always round to the nearest tenth, 1-4 round down, 5-9 round up. But 5 could go either way, depends on the drug. Since gear is almost always a even number you don't have to worry about it. So the formula for figuring this out is you take the concentration of say example the above, just divide 290 by 50 and there you have your ml's. Whatever the concentration of the drug is is what you use to divide with. Example: you need 300mg and you have a concentration of xyz drug that is 20mg/ml, you would divide 300 by 20 and get you answer.
    Its not a matter of being stupid... the guy's just inexperienced and probably doesnt have a lot of juicers around in person who'd show him or tell him in person. If you ask me he is asking the right questions. Not only that but I suspect he's poking himself for the first time right now, ehehe how much you wanna bet he only injects 1/4 or 1/2 of the syringe the first time and then chicken's out and pulls it out. I know I did about 1/2 way the first time and over the last year, hearing other dude's first time stories, seems the first time shooting yourself has very common similarities for each of us, and yet we all survived, managed to miss the major arteries and siatic nerve. Jersey guy will do just fine and survive too.

Its not a matter of being stupid... the guy's just inexperienced and probably doesnt have a lot of juicers around in person who'd show him or tell him in person. If you ask me he is asking the right questions. Not only that but I suspect he's poking himself for the first time right now, ehehe how much you wanna bet he only injects 1/4 or 1/2 of the syringe the first time and then chicken's out and pulls it out. I know I did about 1/2 way the first time and over the last year, hearing other dude's first time stories, seems the first time shooting yourself has very common similarities for each of us, and yet we all survived, managed to miss the major arteries and siatic nerve. Jersey guy will do just fine and survive too.
    I am def not poking yet, haha. I have most of my gear, the only bit I don't have left is the clomid, and I am not starting unless I have that too. So in maybe about another 2 or 3 weeks I join the dark side.

I am def not poking yet, haha. I have most of my gear, the only bit I don't have left is the clomid, and I am not starting unless I have that too. So in maybe about another 2 or 3 weeks I join the dark side.
    Let us know when you are ready... boy you are going to be a shakey bundle of nerves when it comes time do the poking... Hehehe

Have you seen the web site www.siteinjections.com ? I think I got my syntax correct. Go thru and read every work of every page but if you want my advice, plan to do quad injection. Its easier and I had a HRT doc tell me he only lets his patients self inject there because its the safest place on the body for someone to self inject. Remember then I say upper outter thigh, that means its more on outside or SIDE of leg then on top of your sitting thigh. As far as the clomid goes... you can do OK with research chemicals. You dont really need clomid for the first 5 weeks of most cycles, especially if its a slower ester like testosterone enanthate . Test prop however - hopefully you arent doing that because have to inject every friggin day - is something you need clomid for right from day one.

I've done 1 gram of testosterone en a week and "didnt" need anti-E's thru all 14 weeks that I ran at that level. I have no hint of gyno. My first cycles I took l-dex, nolva dex and all that crap religiously but then found out the l-dex made my cholesterol skyrocket from my precycle 150 level to 230 post cycle... now I only take nolva and clomid in response to sensativity to nipples (which does come and go) and my cholesterol levels are remaining healthy (189) even though I am on a long 7 month so far cycle!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know alot of you guys that made rude remarks tried to help him a bunch of times. I even was like WTF a couple of times myself. But you guys have to think before you guys make remarks like this. There is no reason to run this guy off. Before I came here I was a member of just one board, and over there the mods would yell at you if you started treating people like this. I would hope that anyone that comes here can get safe,reliable advise. Without fear of being imbarassed.

I know alot of you guys tried.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    1cc (or 1 cm³) == 1 millilitre (mL)

1cc is a way of measuring volume, it is a _cubic_ centimetre.
    1ml just means its one thousandth of a litre. (another volume measure).

crack is offline Junior Member
    wow making jersians look back
    thank god i moved to pa
    j/k
    better to be safe
    rock on dude!

crack is offline Junior Member
    and us pennsylvanians can't spell either

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    wow! and I got flamed for spelling my name wrong "graet" instead of great! Please have no mercy on this guy! I think he just didn't attend his math class at all! Just kidding bro! take a joke I like getting flamed at least u get attention from the members! who I think looked more confused than u trying to explain the whole thing!

Paingain is offline Banned
    Did anybody elses hands shake from nervousness when they did thier first injection?

my hand really shaked when I did my first ejaculation!

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Makes sense now...

What you going to do if you only have 3cc syringes?

How would you get 4ml in the pin?

do 1 cc at a time and inject yourself 4 times! or maybe even better .5 cc and do 8 shots you will relly swell!

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    do 1 cc at a time and inject yourself 4 times! or maybe even better .5 cc and do 8 shots you will relly swell!

Graet answer!!! I'll have to remember that because I wasn't sure what muscle would be able to absorb 4ml's of a substance.

how do u become a junior member or a senior or vet ! I am A NEWBEE but i know what am doing! by the way I am a Registered nurse and my wife a nurse anesthesist! My personal doctor is an edocrinologist who is onto BB himself! not that I am an expert but I see guy ask the most ignorant questions and are already senior or junior members! I dont care about my member status but please! please! by the way no flamingintended! just curiosity on how do some become so advanced being so retarded!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    how do u become a junior member or a senior or vet ! I am A NEWBEE but i know what am doing! by the way I am a Registered nurse and my wife a nurse anesthesist! My personal doctor is an edocrinologist who is onto BB himself! not that I am an expert but I see guy ask the most ignorant questions and are already senior or junior members! I dont care about my member status but please! please! by the way no flamingintended! just curiosity on how do some become so advanced being so retarded!
    Don't worry about titles. But, it is done by post count.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Its not quantity bro, its quality. And if you can provide input from experience, you will definately earn the respect of other members, thus post counts dont mean jack to me.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i have lost brain cells from reading this thread....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information