JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Pretty nervous about this, what should I do?

I absolutly can't eat anything. I lost my base I had ready for juice, and now I'm ****ed, I know I lost a good amount of weight. So now what? Should I go see a doctor and tell him about my diet, I think it's that serious to go see a doctor, because I spend the entire day without eating absoultly anything. If I am lucky, I'll eat a bowl of cerel for the whole day.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Are you still working out? Sounds weird. Stuff it down man, no matter how you do it. Just eat anyways.

-B

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You need to talk with a doctor...there is something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Are you still working out? Sounds weird. Stuff it down man, no matter how you do it. Just eat anyways.

-B
    This isn't, I'm not hungry type. This is I'm gonna throw up if I see food type.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    r u on any drugs?

birsling is offline Member
    Your posts don't line up! Did this just happen? Over the last couple of days you have asked a lot of questions about gear, dosing, posted some 1500cal diet, and now this. WTF! I am no detective, but something is strange here

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I absolutly can't eat anything. I lost my base I had ready for juice, and now I'm ****ed, I know I lost a good amount of weight. So now what? Should I go see a doctor and tell him about my diet, I think it's that serious to go see a doctor, because I spend the entire day without eating absoultly anything. If I am lucky, I'll eat a bowl of cerel for the whole day.
    bro, please listen to me, this is only meant to help and its not a flame, i understand you want to grow, and grow fast, and aas will definetly help, but your body isnt ready for aas yet, you are 5'9 150 lbs, you can put on 20 pounds naturally, if you can only eat a bowl of cereal a day, then aas will do nothing for you, eating is everything, you stated before you eat 1500 calories ed, you need 4000-500 calories ed, 300 g's of protein,so until you can eat like this, dont use aas, if you arent able to do this, you are going to waste your time and money, if you have yur gear, save it, and wait a few months, even a year, get your diet and cardio in check, then use aas, it is not a quick fix,and you dont have a base, if i were you, go to the workout forum and diet forum and post what you eat and how you train, you said earlier you train heavy with a spot, that doesnt mean sh*t, DONT RUSH INTO THIS, not a flame, but you are not ready, how old are you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Your posts don't line up! Did this just happen? Over the last couple of days you have asked a lot of questions about gear, dosing, posted some 1500cal diet, and now this. WTF! I am no detective, but something is strange here
    Everybody thinks I am juicing because of my questions, well in fact, I am not. I am just asking all these questions because I want to know every little tiny thing about AS before I start. When I say every little thing I mean know juice like I know the back of my hand. But no I am not juicing, not yet anyway. I am ****ed because this not eating **** is making everything even more difficult than it is... I can't sleep, can't be active either, I can't comprehend, I can't understand, I feel like I'm in a dream 24/7. No, I am not on any drugs.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    bro, please listen to me, this is only meant to help and its not a flame, i understand you want to grow, and grow fast, and aas will definetly help, but your body isnt ready for aas yet, you are 5'9 150 lbs, you can put on 20 pounds naturally, if you can only eat a bowl of cereal a day, then aas will do nothing for you, eating is everything, you stated before you eat 1500 calories ed, you need 4000-500 calories ed, 300 g's of protein,so until you can eat like this, dont use aas, if you arent able to do this, you are going to waste your time and money, if you have yur gear, save it, and wait a few months, even a year, get your diet and cardio in check, then use aas, it is not a quick fix,and you dont have a base, if i were you, go to the workout forum and diet forum and post what you eat and how you train, you said earlier you train heavy with a spot, that doesnt mean sh*t, DONT RUSH INTO THIS, not a flame, but you are not ready, how old are you anyway?
    This is your best advice right here.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    Thanks bro, everything you are telling me, I know already. Just because I am asking how to inject doesnt mean I am actually injecting. I just wanted to know so when the time comes... I KNOW.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Everybody thinks I am juicing because of my questions, well in fact, I am not. I am just asking all these questions because I want to know every little tiny thing about AS before I start. When I say every little thing I mean know juice like I know the back of my hand. But no I am not juicing, not yet anyway. I am ****ed because this not eating **** is making everything even more difficult than it is... I can't sleep, can't be active either, I can't comprehend, I can't understand, I feel like I'm in a dream 24/7. No, I am not on any drugs.
    Doctor ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    This is your best advice right here.
    UGH...FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT JUICING!!!! not yet, I'm waiting a while. Don't worry I am smarter than you all think. Thanks

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    You need to calm down man, you seemed ok yesterday, what happened today? maube its just a one day thing man, calm down and talk to your doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    You need to calm down man, you seemed ok yesterday, what happened today? maube its just a one day thing man, calm down and talk to your doctor.
    It's been like this for 2 weeks now.

It's been like this for 2 weeks now.
    Well, I am going to see a doctor in about an hour now. Just made an appt.

This has been going on for a while, I just thought it was me being too lazy too eat, but today when I saw my dinner I felt like hungry but I couldn't eat it, than I felt like throwing up. Something def has to be wrong...

Thanks bro, everything you are telling me, I know already. Just because I am asking how to inject doesnt mean I am actually injecting. I just wanted to know so when the time comes... I KNOW.
    i know that you are not on right now, just read a little, there is so much info on here, you could spend hours on here without posting, i have been on here for almost a year, but registered 6 months ago, check out the educational forum, spot injections.com, fitness forum, diet forum, pct forum, everything that you ask will be answered, if you read something that you dont understand, then ask, dont ask before reading, this will get you flamed,on the top of the page there is a search button, type in whatever you want to know and it will show hundreds of threads, you will see people getting flamed over and over again with the same questions,

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    I think I asked this before Jerzey Boy and I am going to ask this again How old are you. It is not a flame or anything I just think that you are a little young by the content in your posts. You can bring some of your AAS questions to your Dr. He might not give you what you feel are unbiased opinions but at least it gives you another angle into your quest for AAS knowledge.

You definitely should do more research before you get on the gear. It is not a trial and error under taking. IMO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally after reading some of his posts (no flame) but I honestly think that your not eating because of nerves. I think your scared about doing AS and this is causing you NOT to eat? I just don't see how all of a sudden you are terrified you can't eat? that should of been the first posts you wrote on the board, but instead you've been asking questions about a cycle your about to do???

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you simply have a stomach virus if this is happening and you're still natural. I woulnt think its anything else,.im not a dosctor though which i suggest you see.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    relax bro. some times i have trouble eating too. but your appetite will come back. whenever i have trouble eating i do some cardio (a good 2mi run) if you do the same youll burn some cals and build up that appetite.

until you post your age, you get no more help from me

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    every thread you start someone asks your age and you never answer...whats the problem

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dsl4u
    How old are you
    ????????

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I again think we are missing some info on this!!!!

Again, this to me makes no sense since he started other threads asking questions about injecting, a cycle, etc...Now, if he was concerned with his health, why in god name is he asking what a ML is????

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

Again, this to me makes no sense since he started other threads asking questions about injecting, a cycle, etc...Now, if he was concerned with his health, why in god name is he asking what a ML is????
    just wait till he asks if he can drink winny!!

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

There is definitely something, or a few pieces of information missing here

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    He is underage evan to be here IMO

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i think this is some 10 year old punk messing with us. jersy, im going to have to bend you over my knee and spank your bottom red.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I had this problem when I was young right before I started juice. Well about a year before I started juice. I had surgery and after the surgery I lost my hunger. B/c I hadn't eaten in so long my gut shrunk. It sucked. I lost mad weight and got down to a bean pole. What did it for me was gorging myself at every meal. I enlarged my stoumack(sp?) by alot more than it was before and I finally gained all the weight back. I suggest eat as much as possible as fast as possible all the time. When it starts to hurt eat more and then some more. Don't stop until you absolutly can't eat anymore. After a week get back to me via PM and if that doesn't work see a Doc ASAP!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    ????????

he musta went to the doctor ... THANK CH*ST

and for the love of G*D please help him doctor gods.

that dude is messed UP!

WOW

we gotta get this guy and Isiah together for a party.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Either he's messing with us or he's going to be even worse when he starts -- dbol will give him back pumps, fina will make him homicidal, deca will tank his dick, test will give him acne, clen will give him the shakes. He's a neurotic juicer.

Thread Information