ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Is GH worth the money?

I am looking at adding GH to my cycle but i will need 6 kits...I want to do it right if I do it and plan on about 1 kit a month for 6 months...Did it make much of a difference for you guys who have taken it? What will be the major advantages of using it?

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    youll probably need to stack it with T3 and insulin and some other androgen to effectively gain some quality gains, but if you do this I ve heard the effects are awesome at 8iu's a day

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Is GH worth the money?

Originally posted by ironfist
    I am looking at adding GH to my cycle but i will need 6 kits...I want to do it right if I do it and plan on about 1 kit a month for 6 months...Did it make much of a difference for you guys who have taken it? What will be the major advantages of using it?
    I have never used GH and don't think i ever will. Look at Arnold and he stuck to the basics dbol /test/deca .... But shit look at Mr.O
    he is a monster! so i'd have to make an educated guess and say it looks worth it. But i can't see past the health risks of taking it.

Ok, I just read juice junkie post about getting on Gh, i think most of the info that i'm looking for is there...

Kullman is offline Member
    I have researched it a great deal, I haven't used it yet, my lifting partner does though. Your aware of the risks, but gh can be used safelty and it defiently is effective. The results will be worth it imho, the localized fat loss is amazing

Kull

Originally posted by Kullman
    I have researched it a great deal, I haven't used it yet, my lifting partner does though. Your aware of the risks, but gh can be used safelty and it defiently is effective. The results will be worth it imho, the localized fat loss is amazing

Kull
    I was think of taking 4iu's a day for 6 months...

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    I have used it in a cycle with t3, Test Cyp, Eq, and the first 6 weeks d-bol. The GH ran just over 12 weeks, at a dosage of approximately 6iu pd, in two divided shots pd.
    I'm in my mid to late 30's, and for me it made alot of difference. Fat loss was substantial, especially as noted above at the injection sites. The overall look and quality of my physique was much better than during and after past cycles without GH. Tendon related pain in my elbow and shoulder areas dissappeared. Overall I felt much better than on previous AS only cycles. For me it was worth it and I will do it again, soon...
    I did not use insulin because I was just not comfortable with it. My schedule is wild, traveling at times, etc, and for me I just could not make it work safely...

I should have added I used it 5on 2off, and it was Serostim...

Thread Information