Thread: Help!!!!!!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Help!!!!!!!!

Im frustrated as hell. I tried doing a search but the keyboards test and testosterone brings up 1000000000000000000000 matches. I want to get a testosterone blood test for my Sublingual Steroid Experiment. Anyone know any inexpensive online sites that can help a honkey out?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

go to

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Im frustrated as hell. I tried doing a search but the keyboards test and testosterone brings up 1000000000000000000000 matches. I want to get a testosterone blood test for my Sublingual Steroid Experiment. Anyone know any inexpensive online sites that can help a honkey out?
    www.ast-ss.com you can order a saliva test there.that's where i'm getting mine

my bad i read it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i didn't see you wanted a blood test.my bad

I see there add sais it is accurate, but do you know for 100% sure it is accurate? I mean its not expensive and that always makes me skeptikal.

i didn't see you wanted a blood test.my bad
    If that was accurate it would work.

i'm gonna order one

I see there add sais it is accurate, but do you know for 100% sure it is accurate? I mean its not expensive and that always makes me skeptikal.
    i bought a bunch of test e and deca (qv) . well a friend of mine i gave the deca, he had it tested, and it was fake.now i am worried i'm sitting on a ****load of fake test e and deca.now i doubt the person i got it from would do that to me, but who knows where he got it from.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    i bought a bunch of test e and deca (qv) . well a friend of mine i gave the deca, he had it tested, and it was fake.now i am worried i'm sitting on a ****load of fake test e and deca.now i doubt the person i got it from would do that to me, but who knows where he got it from.
    OK now I am lost..

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You might want to read this.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...34&postcount=9

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member

why dont u ask jerseyboy! LOL

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    Nice one fuktard.

please

just get off that guy's case. i spoke with him through possts also and was completely baffled by his use and gear and his lack of knowledge, but hey you can't sabe the world

Yeah thats funny. Not really.

I seen about 20 online sites posted on here before. The problem with a saliva test is I am taking the Tstosterone sublingually so my saliva might have a few milligrams of test in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Nice one fuktard.

and I thought my spelling was bad! what do u mean I dont understand!

and I thought my spelling was bad! what do u mean I dont understand!
    Get the fuk away from my thread you retarded bitch. Can people please ignore this idiot, I need an answer to my question.

Why are wanting to take this thread and go the opposite direction. Some people are still here to learn and help and you are doing neither...

Loz are you doing pure powder sublingual?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Why are wanting to take this thread and go the opposite direction. Some people are still here to learn and help and you are doing neither...
    what do u mean I dont understand can someone really help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Loz are you doing pure powder sublingual?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=114451

I am about to begin my Sublingual Steroid experiment. This may one day have those too deathy afraid of the needle doing year long cycles one day.

Why? You may be asking yourself.

1. I do hate the needle with a passion, I use it, but I hate it.

2. Just to see if it works. Research and curiousity go good together.

3. If it were to work it is very very cost effective. Base hormones are very very inexpensive.

The proposed cycle will be 6-8 weeks long. The hormones will be Testosterone and Boldenone Base (suspension). Dosed 4 times daily at 25mg for test and 20mg for EQ. This will make for a total daily dose of 100mg of Test and 80mg of EQ, corresponding to 700mg and 560mg respectively per week.

The solution will be 25mg/ml of Test and 20mg/ml of EQ.

The dosage will be administered like so:
    One ml of each hormone individually placed under the tongue for 3 minutes each. Then swallowed. After research it seems that 25mg is the limit to be absorbed under the tongue at one time.

This is not an investment so I can't justify paying for routine blood tests so my gains or lack there of will be the measuring factor of successful absorbtion. I may pay for one or two tests during the cycle.

Yes I did consider there will be 8 hours I will be asleep and not dosing. In spite of sleep orals are still effective. We will take Dbol for instance. It has a half-life of about 4 hours, so if taken close to bed time it is effective in your sleep, however I am estimating the suspensions half-life to be about an hour with the clock starting to tick down 20 minutes after taking dose. However I cant take it in my sleep so I wont lose any sleep worrying about this. Get it. It was a pun. Anyway...........

Here are a couple of my sources of info on this. Thank you AM for pointing me in the direction of the Avant Labs article.

Introduction

One of the primary issues concerning steroids and prohormones is that of optimal delivery. While most drugs and supplements are taken orally, there are a number of reasons why this method is largely ineffective with most prohormones. When taken orally, these compounds are extensively metabolized in the liver, making the dose used much larger than the amount that gets through. This may also place undue stress on the liver, especially with certain substances. Because of this, other delivery methods, such as transdermal, sublingual, and intranasal, have all become popularized, and each has advantages and disadvantages. This article discusses the compound hydroxypropyl-beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD), which can be used to facilitate prohormone delivery in a number of ways.

Cyclodextrins are a group of compounds that are commonly used in medicine to increase the aqueous solubility of drug substances by complexation [1]. Cyclodextrins are cyclic oligosaccarides, or sugars, which contain alpha-1,4 linked glucopyranose units (in the case of beta-cyclodextrins, seven of these units) in a truncated cone shape [2]. This results in a molecule that has an internal cavity that is hydrophobic and easily forms a complex with a steroid/prohormone molecule, while the outer surface of the cyclodextrin is hydrophilic, and this makes the complex easily dissolvable in water [2-4]. This renders prohormones much more bioavailable, and cyclodextrins are capable of enhancing nasal, sublingual, and transdermal delivery [5-6], among others. Moreover, cyclodextrins will cause much less irritation than other methods [3, 7].

The cyclodextrin of choice for prohormone delivery is HPBCD. When compared to other testosterone beta-cyclodextrin complexes, HPBCD was 1,533 percent more soluble in water, while another study found that HPBCD-steroid complexes were effective while beta-cyclodextrin-steroid complexes were not [4]. HPBCD also has an excellent safety profile.

Sublingual delivery

Sublingual delivery (administered under the tongue) presents an attractive alternative to traditional oral administration. Because of the limited surface area, the amount of prohormone that can be absorbed at one time appears to be 25 milligrams or less. However, when compared to oral delivery, even this amount is advantageous. One study found that a cyclodextrin complex containing 10 mg of testosterone delivered sublingually raised testosterone levels by 900% over baseline, with a 485% elevation at the two hour point. In contrast, even 200 mg of oral testosterone only raises levels by around 500% at the peak. A study comparing oral and cyclodextrin complexed 4-androstenediol also found that the sublingual version lead to a 261% greater increase in testosterone with one quarter of the dose, with the peak levels at 40 as opposed to 90 minutes. [4]

All in all, sublingual delivery is much more effective than oral for the amount used, but it does require more frequent dosing. Sublingual prohormones are usually taken 3-5 times daily.

Intranasal delivery

Intranasal delivery takes the trend of sublingual delivery even further. It is doubtful that more than 20 mg at a time will be absorbed using this method, and blood levels quickly spike 15 minutes after delivery and then dissipate to baseline by 90 minutes. Running a cycle using this method is impractical, as one has to dose up to 10 times daily. However, bioavailability is further increased – intranasal delivery has the highest bioavailability of all prohormone delivery methods, short of injection [7]. Additionally, intranasal delivery provides the most direct route to the brain [6, 7]. For these reasons, this method has become popular for pre-workout stimulant purposes. Many people report increased workout intensity from intranasal prohormones. DHT precursors are best suited to this purpose, although some other prohormones may make effective pre-workout stimulants as well.

Conclusion

HPBCD complexes can allow for a number of novel effective prohormone delivery methods. Each one has unique advantages and disadvantages. For further information, as well as information on creating your own cyclodextrin complexed prohormones, I recommend the following article:

Alternative Steroid Delivery Systems
    by Dazed

In the premiere issue of Mind and Muscle (“Big Motherf*cker”, at the time), there was an article with a formula making your own trenbolone nasal spray. While this formula “works”, it is not the most elegant way to use steroids intranasally. Unfortunately, the feedback often contained complaints of serious irritation to the nasal cavities, which as you can imagine is no fun. So in the spirit of improving upon what we already know, I will show you how to make some better steroid delivery systems.

First, a little background on this subject -- the reason why steroids, including prohormones, need these delivery systems is because, when taken orally, a very high percentage of the steroid is deactivated by the liver, via first pass metabolism. This deactivation can be reduced many ways, including 17-alpha alkylation of the steroid, addition of esters and ethers to the 17beta hydroxyl group, using steroids that are unsaturated at the 1 position, or a combination thereof.(1)

Another strategy is to avoid the digestive tract all together. There are many ways to do this, but the most common delivery systems are transdermal, intranasal, and sublingual, and parenternal (injectable). The transdermal route is very well covered by the supplement industry, and from what I have seen and heard, some of these systems vastly surpass topical steroids compounded by pharmacists for hormone replacement therapy.

Injectable steroids are obviously a great choice of delivery system, and these are also well covered and come commercially in both oil solutions and water-based suspension, as well as in some, um, original unknown forms from certain bootleggers. This leaves us with nasal and sublingual forms to explore for our alternative steroid delivery systems.

Don’t underestimate the utility of nasal and sublingual delivery systems. The nasal cavity of an adult has a large surface area of about 180 cm^2 and has about a 20ml capacity.(2)) The microvilli present along the pseudostratified columnar epithelial cells in the nasal mucosa provide this large surface area.(2) These microvilli are highly vascularized as well, allowing direct access of a drug to the bloodstream.(2) As far as the mouth goes, well, some of us have bigger ones than others. All kidding aside, there is a significant surface area of highly vascularized tissues located under your tongue as well. Now we just need to find a nonirritating way to get the steroid to and through these tissues.

The best tool available to make nasal and sublingual steroids are derivatives of beta cyclodextrins. The one that is most readily available is hydroxypropyl-beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD). (Note: Plain beta-cyclodextrin is of little use) In case you have not heard of these, cyclodextrins are cyclic oligosaccarides (sugars) that have a hydrophilic outer surface and a hydrophobic inner surface.(3) They can be thought of as a doughnut, with the center capable of having a steroid molecule stuck inside it. The hydrophilic outer surface makes the cyclodextrin soluble in water, and when it is combined with a steroid, it can make the poorly water soluble steroid soluble as well.(3) In addition to making steroids soluble, cyclodextrins have very other important properties that make them ideal for our purpose. Cyclodextrins are known to enhance steroid delivery through biological membranes.(3) The large CDs themselves are very bad at permeating biological membranes, but they deliver the steroid to the membrane, where it partitions into the membrane, leaving the CD on the outside of the membrane.(3) The conventional penetration enhancers like alcohols or polyethylene glycol act by disrupting the lipid layers of membranes.(3) That is a big source of irritation from the old formula, and this irritation can thus be avoided by the use of CD’s. Another advantage is, once administered, the steroid is rapidly absorbed. Nearly 95% of the steroid will be absorbed within 20 minutes. This also causes the need for multiple doses throughout the day.

Where to get Steroids

You can obtain your steroid as described in the original trenbolone nasal spray article, or from one of the various sources for steroid powders out there. Prohormones can be used as well, any steroid will work. The products here can be administered as described in the trenbolone nasal spray article. The following formulas will work for nasal and sublingual administration.

Complexation:

It seems that hardly anyone out there knows how to complex a steroid with a cyclodextrin. One procedure I saw on a different company’s steroid column was laughable. It was pretty obvious that whoever wrote that procedure knew very little about cyclodextrins. It is really fairly easy to do. There are multiple ways to do it, but I will tell you three methods to try, depending on what resources you have available. In all instances, you need a ratio of 9g of HPBCD to 1g of steroid. Complexation occurs because the steroid is more energetically stable inside the CD than outside of it. It is an equilibrium process, but the equilibrium lies much more on the side of complexation.(3) Water is essential for complexation to occur. It is removed from the inner cavity to allow for the steroid to enter, but even normal room humidity is sufficient for complexation if the mix is given sufficient time.(4)

Method1
    For the first method we will formulate it for a total of 2g of steroid.
    Dissolve 18g of HPBCD in 80ml saline in a beaker on a stir plate. Once this is dissolved, slowly add the 2g of steroid over about 5 minutes. Let this stir overnight. Filter out any insoluble particles. This provides a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 2
    For the second method, we will formulate it for 1g of steroid.
    Triturate (mix in a mortar with a pestle) 9g HPBCD with 1g steroid. Place this in a high humidity environment for 2-4 days. I have used a covered fish tank with water in the bottom, but anything that can create a humid environment will work. A syrup will form, and this is dissolved in 40ml saline and you have a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 3
    For the third method, we will formulate for 4g of steroid.
    Triturate 36g of HPBCD with 4g steroid. Let this sit at normal room temperature and humidity for a week. Complexation will occur, but takes time with this process Dissolve the powder in 160ml saline. This again makes a 25mg/ml solution.
    These solutions can be made stronger by adding less saline, but the closer you get to 50mg/ml, the thicker the solution becomes. At 75mg/ml, the solution is too viscous to do anything with.

Editors Note: I am assuming he is talking about mg of actual androgen, not mg of androgen/cyclodextrin complex, because cyclos will dissolve just fine at 300mg/ml, which I think is ample, anyway.

If prohormones are used, you will probably want to filter the solution, since there are a lot of insoluble impurities in most of the prohormone powders out there.

Can I Inject?

I performed a little experiment with 4-androstenediol and HPBCD. I complexed some 4-Adiol with HPBCD as in example 1. I evaporated off some water until there was a 50mg/ml solution. This was sterile filtered this into a sterile vial and injected. These were the most painfree injections I have ever had with 4-Androstenediol. The cool thing about this formula is that it can be shot subcutaneously or intermuscularly, since it cannot crystallize and dissipates quickly because it is so water-soluble. Although I never tried, multiple daily shots would be needed to impart any kind of muscle building effect, and although you will never be limping because of a painful muscular injection, it would just be too much of a hassle. Another reason not to do this is because most HPBCD available is not endotoxin free, so you could be setting yourself up for a nice fever or illness, or possibly a very bad reaction that could cause death. That is always a good reason to avoid something.

Intranasal and sublingual delivery systems can be very useful. Not only do they work well, but the needle phobic and the human pincushion now have a way to add more steroids to their body. Those who want to get a boost in blood levels before a workout are now free to do so. As an added benefit, I can’t say I have ever heard of someone having their nasal inhaler confiscated to be tested for anabolic steroids. Enjoy!

Reference:

1. Vida, J. (1955), Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology. publisher

2. Ansel, H., Allen, L., & Popvich, N. (1999), Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems Seventh Edition. Maryland: Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins.

3. Loftsson, T. (1998) Increasing the cyclodextin complexation of drugs and drug bioavailability through addition of water soluble polymers. Pharmazie, 53, 733-740.

4. Cyclodextrins in Pharmacy

erase all those posts!!

what do u mean I dont understand can someone really help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    loz is asking a legit question and his thread is being raped by jokes about some fool.
    loz, once the sublingual is absorbed why don't you wash out your mouth and take the test a few hours later. i mean i'm not sure if that's gonna give you a peak reading depending on the activity release of the test.
    what sub test are you using?

would thsi work better?

transedermally w/ dmso rather than sublingually?i'm asking. i have not a clue as i have never tried it. i have only done fina transdermally in past years

loz, once the sublingual is absorbed why don't you wash out your mouth and take the test a few hours later. i mean i'm not sure if that's gonna give you a peak reading depending on the activity release of the test.
    what sub test are you using?
    I am using suspension, 4 times a day. I feel great when I take it, so I know its working, but I want to have definitive lab results to make sure I aint jerking my own chain and having a placebo effect. I guess I could wash my mouth out real good and try it that way. That price on that test is very attractive thats for sure.

ok let me help! A blood level has to be done in a laboratory! clinc or hospital just ask any doctor for an order for testosterone level ! if u dont have insurance it may cost u from 60 to 90 dlls! I apologize to you for being so silly! By the way I am registered nurse !

transedermally w/ dmso rather than sublingually?i'm asking. i have not a clue as i have never tried it. i have only done fina transdermally in past years
    I dont want to put that stuff on me for reason #1 and reason #2 is sublingual has about a 95% absorbtion rate, whereas the transdermal is 40% at best, and thats stretching it alot.

ok

I dont want to put that stuff on me for reason #1 and reason #2 is sublingual has about a 95% absorbtion rate, whereas the transdermal is 40% at best, and thats stretching it alot.
    just checking. my fina must have been crazy strong because the gains were great.although this was in my first year of gear so that is to be expected i guess even w/ %'s knocked off the total.after i wrote it i thought, never gonna be 100%, but 40% wow

just checking. my fina must have been crazy strong because the gains were great.although this was in my first year of gear so that is to be expected i guess even w/ %'s knocked off the total.after i wrote it i thought, never gonna be 100%, but 40% wow
    There is a transdermal product that claims to be 80% effective, but common sense sais if it were true, they would have a patent on it and the pharmaceutical companies would be offering them millions for it.

just get off that guy's case. i spoke with him through possts also and was completely baffled by his use and gear and his lack of knowledge, but hey you can't sabe the world
    you r not telling the truth! I have never been blaffed for my use of gear! and when have I spoke before with u!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    you r not telling the truth! I have never been blaffed for my use of gear! and when have I spoke before with u!

he said him not you. Check your glasses dog.

You must not of been held as a child or something, take you attention needing ass somewhere else you fuking bitch.

thank you mart

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    he said him not you. Check your glasses dog.
    wow i thought i was in some alternate universe

OK THIS ISNT THE LOUNGE. I NEED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. PLEASE IGNORE THAT LONELY ATTENTION NEEDING PUNK MOTHER FUKER. Thanks.

chingasetumadre guey

SKiN is offline Member
    chingasetumadre guey

Faggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooot

seriously go away....

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Get the fuk away from my thread you retarded bitch. Can people please ignore this idiot, I need an answer to my question.
    Im sorry Loz, but I can not help you whatsoever with your question, but for some reason I cant stop laughing at that
    By the way I think your idea of using test or any other aas sublingualy is a great idea, I hope you find your answers

worldknown is offline Banned
    i know bro, they awlays say search but it takes so long to search thats its almost ridiculous, even though sometimes its needed, but say you are looking for the difference between cyp and enath, you have to search through hundreds of threads becuase if you put 2 words in the search it gets ****ed up.

sorry loz that i couldnt help you on this, but i have no clue what you guys are talking about, but i couldnt help but mention the usefullness(not) of the search feature. sure it does have times where it works, but there are times where its the biggest waste of time and in the end wouldnt be worth it. IMO
    Last edited by worldknown; 08-12-2004 at 12:42 AM.

BUMP, I have seen them posted plenty of times. Online Testosterone Blood Level checks. I cant find them using the search.

chingasetumadre guey
    MOTHER FUKER

chingasetumadre guey
    MOTHER FUKER
    Please go that way ----------------->

Thread Information