Thread: Rant!!!

Na'a Haste'e is offline New Member

Rant!!!

Yes I am a newbie. But I have spent about 20 hours in the last few days reading forum after forum and opinions galore. I've read scammer lists and then found people saying the lists are useless. I have read that mods will confirm a source and yet the mods say not to ask. I finally find a source, MAYBE, but can't confirm it and am not silling to lose $$ to find out.

This cloak and dagger BS is a load of crock. Who the hell decided that AS should be banned? Some little priss that probably has never lifted a weight in his life. You'd think after 9/11 the feds would have too much on their plate then to worry about wether or not I want to inject myself with something that will make my hair fall out and my nuts shrink. I should be able to walk down to the local drugstore and order what I want off of a menu. There should be 'happy meals' that come with a toy and weekly specials. I can't do AS but rich bastards can snort coke like there is no tomorrow. Almost all commercial meat and just about everything that comes in plastic or a box is worse for you than AS, but we can load up on that. What is wrong with this country?

So please, use this thread to rant. Laws, Scammers, whatever pisses you off. I need a good laugh and I am sure so can others.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    bro thats what mods help out by doing a source check on a scammer. shoot one of them a pm with the source's name and how u got him. they will be glad to help

max-it is offline Member
    this should be in the lounge. and bro, it is what it is

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    the mods never said you couldn't confirm a source with them. I have used them plenty of times to confirm a source, and most are willing to help.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    no doubt bro.... it's crazy how i could get any street drug in under a half hour, but juice is a whole different game

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    hahaaha.. they should make junk food illegal... I would love to see fat bastards not be able to get their hands on their ding dongs.. theyd bitch cause chocolate bars would cost 5$ lol:

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Na'a Haste'e
    Yes I am a newbie. But I have spent about 20 hours in the last few days reading forum after forum and opinions galore. I've read scammer lists and then found people saying the lists are useless. I have read that mods will confirm a source and yet the mods say not to ask. I finally find a source, MAYBE, but can't confirm it and am not silling to lose $$ to find out.

This cloak and dagger BS is a load of crock. Who the hell decided that AS should be banned? Some little priss that probably has never lifted a weight in his life. You'd think after 9/11 the feds would have too much on their plate then to worry about wether or not I want to inject myself with something that will make my hair fall out and my nuts shrink. I should be able to walk down to the local drugstore and order what I want off of a menu. There should be 'happy meals' that come with a toy and weekly specials. I can't do AS but rich bastards can snort coke like there is no tomorrow. Almost all commercial meat and just about everything that comes in plastic or a box is worse for you than AS, but we can load up on that. What is wrong with this country?

So please, use this thread to rant. Laws, Scammers, whatever pisses you off. I need a good laugh and I am sure so can others.
    Let me speak my mind on this. You need to understand that the reason its banned on this forum is to keep things legal. Its legal to give advice. Its not legal to help people find illegal substances. People can say yea I heard they are legit, and thats cool. This is why its a touchy subject.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    hahaaha.. they should make junk food illegal... I would love to see fat bastards not be able to get their hands on their ding dongs.. theyd bitch cause chocolate bars would cost 5$ lol:
    I wholeheartedly agree. If we can do it to cigarettes, why not do it to the fat ass foods out there that are proven to kill you just the same.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know who pushed to have steroids made illegal, The sports commision. Yeap all of our favorites sports industry is who screwed us. The sports commision is who also pushed to have Prohormones banned. That and Democratic(liberal) senator Joe Biden. For all of you that think bush is the one to blame.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You know who pushed to have steroids made illegal, The sports commision. Yeap all of our favorites sports industry is who screwed us. The sports commision is who also pushed to have Prohormones banned. That and Democratic(liberal) senator Joe Biden. For all of you that think bush is the one to blame.
    I hate fvcking pro sports. Those assholes bitch about millions of dollars too little to play a childs game and then walk around like theyre hot $hit and above the law. I wish I could have 6 million a year to cook in a 110 degree kitchen for 30 hours a week, but a baseball player gets that much to play a childs game for 9months. Boo Fvcking Hoo. I cant stand to sit thru a whole baseball game, its so boring. Sports are a waste of time that could other wise be spent at the gym or with hot chicks.

Im just intrested in finding out how many people actually know that the thing they love and support the most is actually what is doing us in.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Down With Pro Sports!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Im just intrested in finding out how many people actually know that the thing they love and support the most is actually what is doing us in.

Not all pro sports. Just the big ones, ie. baseball, football, basketball, maybe hockey. But I participate in a pro sport that has more people barely making enough money to get still be a part of the sport. Most of us have second and even third jobs. Yes there are some guys that make six and seven figures but they are by far the minority. So dont bash ALL pro sports.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Down with MotoLifter too! He's one of them! Just kidding bro.
    But, I can't stand sports either. Well, I can't stand watching them. That is some boring ****. I like to play any sport. Hell, I'll even play volleyball. But don't ask me to watch anything. It ain't gonna happen! I just don't see how people get so taken in to watching the ****.

I dont mind the players of the teams or anything like that. The sports commision for the major sports are the ones the lobbied for steroids to be make illegal. I think it is studid that the sports commision out of despiration decided to pull strings with congressmen and make them illegal for everyone. And criminalize devoted athletes doing nothing more than trying to change their image or improve their performance.

Theres no logic in that!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    this should be in the lounge. and bro, it is what it is
    what part of "steroid questions" did he not understand?

Thread Information