Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Paingain is offline Banned

When can I cycle again?!!!!!!!

Ok, I've been clean for about 8 weeks now(including the pct) The only thing I'm currently doing is clen and slin. I got 200 dbols , and 2 10mg bottles of test cyp 200mg, I wanna throw in some tren too. I got all my stuff just sitting here waiting for me, the other night I just looked at it for 15 minutes thinking about shooting. My last cycle was just 75mg of fina eod, and 400mg of prop a week, hit my cycle for 12 weeks. Is it too soon to start again? I mean, my balls are good and full again and I'm blasting em off like a champ. Start cycle now, yes or no?

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    stop staring and start shooting! i dont follow the time on time off rule! i know my body i only wait a month after my cycle till i start another!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    No the time off the cycle should at least equal the time on, i.e. 12 weeks!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    No the time off the cycle should at least equal the time on, i.e. 12 weeks!
    thats what you will read everywhere,but i dont know anyone who stays off that long,including myself.as soon as pct is over im back on...depends on your goals in life

yup same here bro! time on 12 weeks time off 4 weeks! and thats the max time off!

You guys got me convinced, I just shot up tonight, and then went to Arby's for a roast beef and cheddar and a large Jamocha shake!!!! It's mass time baby, I'm tired of all this mainstream bullsh*t. Here is my cycle plan. Eat anything and everything, 35mg of d bol a day weeks 1-4, 400 mg a week of test cyp weeks 1-10,75mg of fina ed weeks 6-10, 10iu of slin post workout, enough protien and fast food to feed a small army. I'm sick of this sh*t, there is no clean anymore, we are making the transition to the darkside baby, starting TONIGHT!!!!

You guys got me convinced, I just shot up tonight, and then went to Arby's for a roast beef and cheddar and a large Jamocha shake!!!! It's mass time baby, I'm tired of all this mainstream bullsh*t. Here is my cycle plan. Eat anything and everything, 35mg of d bol a day weeks 1-4, 400 mg a week of test cyp weeks 1-10,75mg of fina ed weeks 6-10, 10iu of slin post workout, enough protien and fast food to feed a small army. I'm sick of this sh*t, there is no clean anymore, we are making the transition to the darkside baby, starting TONIGHT!!!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    *shakes head*

Take before and after pics..... i wanna see what you look like eating a ton of fast food with gear.....

i have nothing else to say *shakes head again*
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Nah man, I'm not buying into all this skinless chicken and rice crap for gaining mass anymore. I've seen what some of these guys look like in the off season.

alright - well i wanna see some pics..... take before and afters. If you can eat Wendy's everyday or w/e else you want and you gain good size and don't get fat....... then i think we might hafta rethink everything thats been studied over the years.....

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

If we can go out and eat allt he fast food we want and still build muscle.... then why aren't all the "All natural" guys at McDonalds or popeyes.....

- Knockout_Power

Well let me ask you guys something, and I'm not trying to sound defensive here. I went to a Ronnie Coleman web page before and on the cover of the web page was him eating a big piece of pizza. I've read up on Lee Priest and what he does in the off season, and he says that for his meals its usually the fast food drive through. Why are these pros eating like this in bulk up season if there isnt some truth to it? I mean it just makes sense to me, fast food is basically fat and carbs, something that almost everybody says you need to build muscle. And a whopper has like 40 or 50 grams of protien in it. And I think all the natural guys arent eating fast food as much because of the mainstream hype. You flip open a Flex mag or a Musclemag International and its the same crap in every issue, eat your skinless chicken and brown rice, Cell tech, Cell Tech, Cell Tech.....Cell Tech can blow me. What I am advocating here is not that it wont get you fat, its that when you go back to cutting season you could be 10 pounds heavier at a low bodyfat because of the calorie overload in the off season. Right or wrong?

hope your right bro i can use a couple of whoppers right about now!

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    "...its the same crap in every issue, eat your skinless chicken and brown rice, Cell tech, Cell Tech, Cell Tech.....Cell Tech can blow me."
    Classic.
    But in all seriousness, those pros are extraordinary in what they do, along with what they take. GH my friend, GH

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    all those pro's are genetic freaks to begin with. Sure they can eat like crap in the offseason and still stay relatively lean. We are not talking about your average "joe" here. These guys can look at weights and get big.

yeah bro...dont OD on fast food,i hear what your saying b ut make sure you get your req protien in every meal...you also have to remember these guys(pros)this is what they do for a living..they are so in tune with there bodys and know what it takes to get in contest shape abd a sh!t load of IGF-1 isnt gonna allow the fat to accumulate either...goodluck my man make sure you do some cardio,your heart will thank you later

The fast food, ice cream, and protien overload diet. This diet will start today and end sometime in late Nov. I will try to post some before and after pics, along with gains in strength, bodyfat %, and measurements. I will still do my cardio 3 times a week for 30 minutes, just to avoid getting obese. I will do 1 10 week cycle with low dosages during the fast food, ice cream, and protien overload diet. I'll post the pics within the next couple days.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Good luck man, I think you'll need it.

bro, it is possible to gain mass without eating like sh*t. Go onto shawn ray's and jay cutlers website and check out their offseason diets. They eat insane....4 steaks a day...4 pieces of chicken...tons of veggies 10+ meals a day. They eat every two hours. Sure they prob eat cheat meals, but not every day. Most likely once a week. Trust me eating fast food and sandwiches everyday is not the way to go.

Ok, maybe I'll reconsider....it's just hard to get all those calories from healthy food without a $200 a week grocery bill ya know?

i hear ya on that bro....it is expensive. you can probably get away with less than 50 a week though i usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    i hear ya on that bro....it is expensive. you can probably get away with less than 50 a week though i usually do.
    where do you shop,because i need to shop there..i just got my food for the week this morning$130...15# chicken breast,5# filet mignon,6 dozen eggs,couple bags of macadamean nuts,jar of natty pb and canadian bacon..and natty oatmeal...i thought i was doing good..that dont include supps for the month...whey,glut,creatine,cla,vits......holy sh!t,this is costly and that dont even incude my drug habit...no wonder im always broke

bro i hear ya with that...supplements a month at least 200 sometimes more. For grocerries buy in bulk on bj's seems to work pretty well. Also keep in mind im not eating 4 steaks a day like shawn ray.

Thats where i shop...BJ'S...chicken alone is around $12 for 5lbs...thats $36 right there...lol

Five pounds only last you a week?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I seriously can't believe we are aruing that eating fast food is OK while on or off a cycle? Give me a break! Do you really think the bro's are slopping down Pizza and fast food ED? Come on now. And YES, Most of the smart bro's on this board are responsible and do NOT jump right back into cycles. They allow their bodies to recover. So, no flame, but you go ahead and get right back on. You go ahead and eat fast food. Longterm we will see how you are!

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I seriously can't believe we are aruing that eating fast food is OK while on or off a cycle? Give me a break! Do you really think the bro's are slopping down Pizza and fast food ED? Come on now. And YES, Most of the smart bro's on this board are responsible and do NOT jump right back into cycles. They allow their bodies to recover. So, no flame, but you go ahead and get right back on. You go ahead and eat fast food. Longterm we will see how you are!

Peace,

BLT
    Honestly I can see where he is coming from thinking that eating like sh*t during a bulking cycle is the way to go so don't be too hard on him. Yes I did gain size, but mostly fat which was harder to take off when I wanted to get lean. So don't make the same mistake I did. Eat right all year. Want to gain size increase the calories through meats and veggies not cheeseburgers. Eat 10 meals a day with meats and veggies and I gurantee you will bulk up with quality weight and maybe you will even drop some body fat in the process. When the time comes to cut you will have no problem at all shredding body fat by simply decreasing your calorie intake. Good luck bro.

Honestly I can see where he is coming from thinking that eating like sh*t during a bulking cycle is the way to go so don't be too hard on him. Yes I did gain size, but mostly fat which was harder to take off when I wanted to get lean. So don't make the same mistake I did. Eat right all year. Want to gain size increase the calories through meats and veggies not cheeseburgers. Eat 10 meals a day with meats and veggies and I gurantee you will bulk up with quality weight and maybe you will even drop some body fat in the process. When the time comes to cut you will have no problem at all shredding body fat by simply decreasing your calorie intake. Good luck bro.
    Well, I hope I didn't come off being to harsh. That wasn't my intention. I try not to flame anyone. I just wanted him to know that being safe is the most important thing and jumping into a cycle, might not be the smartest thing. Yeah, He or anyone might be OK now, but I tend to look down the road.

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, I hope I didn't come off being to harsh. That wasn't my intention. I try not to flame anyone. I just wanted him to know that being safe is the most important thing and jumping into a cycle, might not be the smartest thing. Yeah, He or anyone might be OK now, but I tend to look down the road.

Peace,

BLT
    I agree. Doing too many cycles in a year will start to catch up with you. Sure you might not notice any side-effects now, but down the road you could run into problems. I believe that you shouldn't do more than two cycles a year. Thats just my opinion though.

I agree. Doing too many cycles in a year will start to catch up with you. Sure you might not notice any side-effects now, but down the road you could run into problems. I believe that you shouldn't do more than two cycles a year. Thats just my opinion though.
    Definitely! Good follow up post bro!

Peace,

BLT

P Rock is offline Member
    you are what you eat!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I know McDonalds is basically $hit. Hardees is also in the feces category for healthy eating. But what about an Arbys roast beef sammich? Its roasted, not fried like the other guys. The curly fries, althogh the best on the planet, would be in the McD's pile cuz of the frying thing.

What about the Big Montana?

Yeah, this is my 2nd cycle this year. What do you guys think about running tren twice a year? I've heard alot of talk about how its too harsh to run more than once.

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. I'm not trying to flame anybody here, I'm really not. And I know I'm gonna catch an assload of heat for this one, but I strongly feel this needs to be adressed. I didnt cycle until I weighed at least 200 pounds fairly lean. I'm 5'10", currently 218 at 10%, not saying I'm even big, certainly not by my standards. I'm trying to get BIG, and of course I'm looking for good definition as well ,at least half the year. But I seriously dont need some BUNNY PUMPER who is 163 fuc*ing pounds at 13% trying to tell me how to get big OR ripped. At 163 pounds and 13% bodyfat your average pal. AND THIS GUY HAS CYCLED???!!!! LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DEAL??? Does this board have a forum for the people from the land of chrome and fern?? It needs it!!!

No obviously your not gonna listen to someone who has gotten no results. Your gonna listen to the people who have gotten results and have the pics to prove it.

Exactly right, I dont care who has what experience, if they are only 163 pounds at 13% their advice means jack sh*t to me. I need to download some type of photoshop because my pics are too many megapix to load on this board, but I will within the next few days here. I'm not a bullshi**er.

Five pounds only last you a week?
    no,15lbs last 1 week if that

Ya i had the same problem. I wanted to post my pics from a month ago when I got down real low but had no luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Exactly right, I dont care who has what experience, if they are only 163 pounds at 13% their advice means jack sh*t to me. I need to download some type of photoshop because my pics are too many megapix to load on this board, but I will within the next few days here. I'm not a bullshi**er.
    Well, I'm assuming you are referring to me. What weight now has to do with how intelligent or knowledgable someone is on steroids ? Who are you kidding? You know nothing about me. First off my stats out out of date. If you did know me, You'd know I blew out my shoulder and I wasn't able to lift for over 4 months. So, those stats don't look that good, but at the time, since I wasn't lifting, I obviously gained fat and lost a bit of weight. I'm back on top and I will continue to get stronger. 2nd, I've grown up my whole life with low levels of test and It was extremely hard for me to get big. I have transformed my body. With that said, you can be bigger and stronger, but you will never be as knowledgable. You go ahead and do things your way and don't take advise from us "small guys". I know I'm a respected member of this board and I have nothing to prove.

I honestly wish you all the best! Keep lifting hard, and be safe.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-15-2004 at 02:30 PM.

buylongterm.....i just ck'd out your up coming cycle..i just finished one .pretty much the same but my doses were a little higher..TEST E 450MG/EVERY 3RD DAY,EQ 800MG/WEEK...and i ran some dbol also the first 4 weeks...other then that,it was the same gear set up...your gonna love that stack.
    just a suggestion add clen /eca for last 12 weeks...goodluck bro.keep me updated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information