Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Very Good post bro I usually lay off the people with stupid questions but this one guy I was helping ( Jerzey ) really pissed me off he just couldnt understand concentration mg/ml even though I explained it 5 or more times... but good post I agree with the dont know dont tell policy
    I worry about jerzey. Not lose sleep, but concerned. Poor guy just couldnt get it.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    BLT - great post.

I myself am still fairly new to the boards. I still remember having to ask my first few questions. Honestly - i was a little nervous to start a thread. I didn't wanna be flamed by anyone..... I think thats why i didn't sign up for the 1st few months i found the board. This board REALLY isn't like any other board. I know from 1st hand experience. Flaming goes on in every message board. Not just on the bodybuilding topic. Sure i've been flammed in other boards before - at somepoint everyone has been flamed for something. What really got me was that i actually didn't get flamed for asking questions here. I may have actually been a little annoying with all the questions i had.

The end result for me is - a well constructed cycle..... a well constructed diet..... and hopefully a well constructed body after im done. If it wasn't for this board - I NEVER would have done a cycle right. I can't sayt hat all information on this board is 100% accurate - that would be a lie. But if we could stop posting about stuff that we don't know much about - maybe the accuracy rate of information will go up.

I've gained mroe information here in the last few months than i have the rest of my life. This board, believe it or not, is actually helping me with my occupation. I wanna go into nutrition/personal training. One day i want to own a nutrition store or maybe own a personal training buisness. This board has given me sooo much information and i can't stress that enough. No matter where you look on the net - AR seems to be the place to come for the MOST accurate info. Forget the websites that try to sell steroids - they'll tell you anything you want to hear.

When it comes to AR - Im a lifer.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    I'm new here and I look at this board as a privledge, I've been doing gear for a long time and if I would have access to a board like this then I'd be alot happier with my results and would avoided alot of bad things so I agree no flames and If you don't know dont answer because those who do know will and you learn. Good post, Great board

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bumping this for BLT... solid post.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    bumping this for BLT... solid post.
    Thanks brotha! Hope all is well!

BLT

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To the tooopppppp!!!!!

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    good post bro

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Didn't read the whole thread, but I did read the initial post and I agree 100%

socrstud09 is offline Junior Member
    Sup guys,

I'm a newbie here....my buddy recommended this site...and for the most part everyone has been super helpful...def impressed....Yeah I got ripped on a little the other day for listing my weight but that's why us newbies need your help.....Yeah we're going to ask some really stupid questions sometimes because we're new to this ****. Honestly no matter how much research we do we definately want an opinion of someone who has actually tried this **** before.....some of the newbies are serious about this stuff and appreciate all the help you guys give us! Thanx

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I joined this board I beleive Last, summer, read a lot of the FAQs and stuff on the home page like the cycle plans, steroid profiles, side effects posibilities, how to counteract side effects etc. When it came time for me to do my first cycle, everyone was great who I asked help of and anytime I see a question I actually know the answer to from experience and/or reading I give it, just like the vets here did for me in the beginning.

Just gotta keep the truth alive here because so much disinformation has been out in the media since canseco's book and the congressional hearing nonsense.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Great post bro.Some people forget that they too were noobies at some point in time.Tolerance and respect are 2 things that we cant see enough of.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You know me... Always wanting to help

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I have to agree and disagree at the same time. Flaming does motivate people to do their own research. You all have to agree that it does get really annoying when the SAME question gets asked a million times. There are a lot of people that are too lazy and need to be spoon fed all their information. As a whole, this board is one, if not, the best one out there. But, the learning process never ends and I guess that is why we are all here. To learn, and teach at the same time!!
    One more thing, can you drink winny?? LOL

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    man, i love how nark just sits at the computer & searches through threads that are AT LEAST 6 months old, just looking for ones to bump... BUMP

Great Post. Send this to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    man, i love how nark just sits at the computer & searches through threads that are AT LEAST 6 months old, just looking for ones to bump... BUMP
    Good catch, I didnt even notice that.

timw is offline New Member
    I am only a few days old!!! LOL Oh, if that were only true! I have been treated respectfully and have asked lots of dumb question I suspect. I appreciate the support and have been reading and learning lots here!!! THANKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information