Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Talking Got my gear!!!!!!!!

Well, I got all my gear and everything I need for my pct. YAAAABABY!!!!!
    I am still going to hold off for a while as I want to drop some more BF and get my diet in better check. Being that this is going to be my first cycle ever, never having any experince with gear, other than the many months of research, I was thinking of doing a cycle of PH first, MOHN and 5AA for 4 to 6 weeks to drop a little BF and just to see how my body will react. Would this be a good idea, or should I just wait and then jump into the darkside when everything is in check? I am going to do a 10 week cycle, 10 to 20mg dbol ed for wks 1-4, and 500mg sust a week shot e3d weeks 1-10, and of cource pct protocol with clomid and tamox, and I have some hcg if nessessary.
    What do you all think I should do?
    Rocknroll!!!!!

------Don't talk about it, be about it!!!!!!----------

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I would run the sus EOD and up the dbol to 30mg ed. But I am not flaming, just dont know if you have any extra gear. Also, maybe throw in some l-dex at .25mg ED and rock and roll bro. Just eat clean and lift hard and happy growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I would run the sus EOD and up the dbol to 30mg ed. But I am not flaming, just dont know if you have any extra gear. Also, maybe throw in some l-dex at .25mg ED and rock and roll bro. Just eat clean and lift hard and happy growing.
    Thanks for the feedback bro. I have plenty of gear, I am just going to start out easy on the dbol to see how i will react to it and go up in mg accordingly. I will also do eod on the sust if I feel it nessessary. What do you think about the PH cycle, though? Bad idea, good idea?
    Rocknrol!!!!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Depends on your BF now. Its not a bad idea if you have the time to get a little slimmer beforehand. As far as the shots, you will be able to maintain more stable blood levels with shots EOD because of the prop in the sus. I know it sux but it actually isnt the bad. Personally I love quads with sus, 3 spots on each leg, YEAH baby. Also, My experience with the dbol was this, at 35mg ED, as a FIRST time usesr of it, did crap, so I had to up it to 50mg ED. But its a personal effect issue I beleive. Try it low and see what works and feels good for you. If its 20mg ED then do that, you will definately have less sides.. HAHA.

123kid is offline Junior Member
    Bro I wouldn't do a PH cycle because you would need to do PCT for it also. Just hold off and do the juice when you are ready!! Just my opinion, Good Luck Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Depends on your BF now. Its not a bad idea if you have the time to get a little slimmer beforehand. As far as the shots, you will be able to maintain more stable blood levels with shots EOD because of the prop in the sus. I know it sux but it actually isnt the bad. Personally I love quads with sus, 3 spots on each leg, YEAH baby. Also, My experience with the dbol was this, at 35mg ED, as a FIRST time usesr of it, did crap, so I had to up it to 50mg ED. But its a personal effect issue I beleive. Try it low and see what works and feels good for you. If its 20mg ED then do that, you will definately have less sides.. HAHA.
    My Bf is a little higher than I want it to be so I will probably do, as you call it, a little slimmer first. I think that the leaner I am when I start my cycle of the real deal, the better of I will be. As for the eod shots, I will take that one week at a time when i start. I am really looking forward to getting off of this plateau that I have been on and moving up. Thanks bro.
    Rocknroll!!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    congrats, happy cycling!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If you're going to juice then do it right and run the sust at least EOD (ED is better).

Thread Information