mic79 is offline New Member

Which is the genuine prop powder?

My friend ordered prop powder from 2 diff sources.First source sent him a powder with a white/yellowish flour like texture.Second source sends him a powder with white crystals.Any thaughts to the genuine prop??They both reputable sources BTW.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mic79
    My friend ordered prop powder from 2 diff sources.First source sent him a powder with a white/yellowish flour like texture.Second source sends him a powder with white crystals.Any thaughts to the genuine prop??They both reputable sources BTW.
    prop i got b4 was pure white....check over in the lab...not sure what the crystals could be

ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member
    The second is prop. The flourlike substance is probably cypionate I'm guessing (if it's test @ all).

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The prop i have is pure white..... My enanthate has a slight yellow tint but it's more of a pasty consistancy - not flower like.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

mic79 is offline New Member
    Cheers guys.Hazard is the pure white like flower?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I guess you could say it's more of a chrystal type consistancy..... I'm trying my best to explain it wihtout giving out the wrong message so bear with me.

It's feels flowery when i bunch it all together in the bag but when i spead it out you can see small individual chrystals..... if that makes any sense to you.

hope i helped
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i never converted synovex(vet prop),but i believe it forms crystals at the final stage,then you need to remove the estrogen from it...i think you will get better answers in the lab forum bro

ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i never converted synovex(vet prop),but i believe it forms crystals at the final stage,then you need to remove the estrogen from it...i think you will get better answers in the lab forum bro
    I don't think he's talking about prop extracted from Synovex.

Thread Information