Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

On Cycle and taking accutane.....?

hey,
    Alright - this acne is way out of fuggin control. I havn't been this bad since i was 16/17 years old. When i was younger the dermatologist said i hade a severe case of acne.

I am now currently on 700mg's prop/wk (about 2 more weeks left) - 600Test e/wk - 500EQ/wk (about 13 weeks left)

My face really exploded yesterday. i havn't even been on for 2 weeks yet!
    I know it may not be safe to take accutane while "on cycle" But wtf good is being big when your skin complexion(sp) sucks balls? Not only will breaking out be a sign that im using - but the weight im going to gain will jsut add to the suspicion. it's not that big of a deal if people know (my parents know i do) - i just don't want a 3hr lecture fromt he people i work with (mostly women)

So anyways - what im asking is.... is there any way that i can take accutane and keep the risks as low as possible? I can get the stuff without a dermatologist - but i'll goto one just to see if they'll prescribe it. This way they can do all the blood tests.

thanks for the help bro's,
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I run super low doses while on. Like 10mg every other day. Seems to do the trick. I run it until my lips get dry and peeled, then I cut off until acne reapears. Works great, and its really not enough to cause problems. (Normal doses are like 80 mg/day so its 1/16 of normal)

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    I run super low doses while on. Like 10mg every other day. Seems to do the trick. I run it until my lips get dry and peeled, then I cut off until acne reapears. Works great, and its really not enough to cause problems. (Normal doses are like 80 mg/day so its 1/16 of normal)
    Thats pretty much what i was thinking of doing. I thought i'd take maybe 10-20mg's EOD along with B5.... does anyone know if b5 and accutane can be taken together?

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    B5 doesnt work for you? I'm running b5 right now at fairly low doeses and my complection is better than before I started (even though I do have ALITTLE acne on the back of my shoulders)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    B5 doesnt work for you? I'm running b5 right now at fairly low doeses and my complection is better than before I started (even though I do have ALITTLE acne on the back of my shoulders)
    B5 has worked for me in the past when i wasn't on..... Im ordering some again tonight. I wanna see what it's going to do against the pimples guerilla warfare.

If it shows no sign of letting up - accutane it is... possibly coupled with b5

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information