CatGrabber is offline Member

QV Enan 250 with strange charactaristics. Please read and decide for me....

Again, Im at a loss as if this gear is real. I know QV is out of biz but this botle has this. Please respond only if you know for certain it is good or bad. I know it SOUNDS bad. Thanks. Anyway...

Hologram with no color
    Expires THIS year (maybe because its an old batch it has all of these traits)
    NO dog on it.
    Stampoed Lot and Exp of QVE 017 10-2007
    Flip Off Green Cap

NOW, I KNOW this sounds fake as a 3 dollar bill bum wasnt the OLD QV like this? Im asking the vets who remember and maybe, this is just old gear. I hope top hear from those of you who know. Of course it sounds bunk but I do remember when QV did NOT have the DOF or the QV tops. Again, thank you bros! Cat

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    17th Batch the Exp 09 2007. Mine is black lid and is Teston QV 200 (Looking at old bottle)

Have another bottle 016 10-2007 with a green lid, but is Bold QV Test 250. Not for sure if real, but both have a hologram with no pet on it. Both with flip top lids. Mine was real hope this helps a little.

I know they where busted in Nov of 2005, but it is possible they produced a lot of batches. My buddy of mine has Bold QV test 200 that expires in 7-09 which would have been there 25th batch.

In 2003 I had a QV bottle that expired in 08-2008. And it was not fake.

Thread Information