Thread: My first cycle

Stephan is offline Associate Member

My first cycle

This is my first cycle i have been taking 200mg of deca durabolin for the last five weeks and i have 5 more vials left i havent noticed any gains so im going to stack it with something else and Im not sure what I want to use my friend told my to use winstrol and my other friend told me to use testos cyp..Im not sure which one to get any suggestions?

joevette is offline Banned
    Test, you always need test especially with deca . Run the test higher and longer than the deca.

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    I would go with a test . . Do Test E. . . I have tried both and found that E. is much cleaner and gives you better gains . . With Cypionate I broke out in acne on my lower back,. but I guess everyone is different . . . .

Hey family guy, so for example . . if one was doing 600mg of Deca a week, the Test should be up to around 750mg a week?

Deca Durabolin

Read the rules. No source posting.

Consider this your only warning

Bathgate

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Test E is an excellent choice for a first cycle.

Do you know what nolvadex and clomid are?

no I dont know that nolvadex and clomid are.. is it something you take to protect your liver? Also should I take 250mg or 500mg of tes e a week for my first cycle? also<Is this the right stuff?????

Large Image 15 amps of Testosterone Depot (Galenika YU)
    Testosterone enathate, european version of testosterone cypionate . (8.9 EUR per amp)

pack: 15 x 1ml amp contains 250mg

tes e

also how long should I take the tes e???

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    500 mg of Test e a week..I think that is the general rule for a first cycle.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    I am 21 years old and I am starting my first cycle I bought 10 vials of organon Deca Durabolin from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I thought that I could take 200mg of deca once a week and it would give me the gains I want..today I took my fifth vial (im on week 5) and I cant tell any difference...The site I bought the deca from says each vial is 200mg and to take 200mg once a week, well i got the deca and I looked at the vial and each vial says 2ml 100mg so does that mean that each shot isnt a 200mg shot?? also my Friend told me that I need to take something else with the deca to get gains and I want. I want to take Tes E with the Deca but i read that you shouldnot take tes e on your first cycle...Will it be ok for me to take tes E on my first cycle, Also Im half way through my deca cycle so sholud i wait before I take the tes or should I start taking it Immediantly...Thanks, Stephan
    Your gear is probably fake. Don't trust online pharmacies.

cycle

As stated per previous post...youve been warned

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why people need to do their research. Your in the right place for that. Also don't post your online pharmacy... against the rules. If you're dead set on the deca /winnie combo... use

400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnine everyday weeks 8-13
    Start clomid week 14... 100 mg a day for two weeks then 50 mg a day for another 10 days or so...
    Milk thistle with the winnie...

Eat a ton, train your balls off, drink plenty of water, and get 8 hours of sleep a night...

Just a quick lesson... do more research. You should also add some test/liquidex in there but i can't give it all away that easy...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg test enth e3d wk1-12
    that is a good first cycle. Just a side note, I recall reading that 200mg of deca isn't going to do much for you. In the absence of additional test I would only imagine it would make matters worse, IMHO.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    no I dont know that nolvadex and clomid are.. is it something you take to protect your liver? Also should I take 250mg or 500mg of tes e a week for my first cycle? also<Is this the right stuff?????

Large Image 15 amps of Testosterone Depot (Galenika YU)
    Testosterone enathate, european version of testosterone cypionate . (8.9 EUR per amp)

pack: 15 x 1ml amp contains 250mg
    Go read the educational formus man.

Thread Information