edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

what are the chances!

as some of u may know i am a nursing student. yesterday while doing clinical roatations at my city's state hospital. i found it funny that while i was looking thru my assigned patients meds he had 2 10cc vials of test cyp and another vial half started. he takes 50mg a wk. the guy cant talk or move and is hardly oriented he has no need for gear. i was so tempted just to say thanks for the gear sucka but i came to my senses and left it alone. funny thing is i could prob take it and no one would ever know, they would just call the pharmacy and get more. when i inject him monday maybe ill just give him the old little bit for lotta bit for me if u know what i mean. just thought i would share my ethical dilemma with some of the bros. would u or wouldnt u?

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    That would be so tempting!!!! But the small amount of money that Test is worth, isn't worth losing your job or your rep in the health industry.

I'm sure you know this, but it always helps when you hear it from someone else.

Good luck Bro!

Angelis is offline Banned
    leave him alone bro... for all you know he needs it.... its people like you who give this a bad name... if you want it buy it or make it dont rob it from some bro in the hospital?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe he needs a boost to help keep some meat on him... seeing as he can't move i doubt he eats well.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    **** ... I know what your doing is unethical, but it makes me crack the fock up. My fam works in the heath arena too. Walking by those drug carts with fentnyl, vikes and everthing else... wow... sick sick sick ok not looking at this anymore

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    as some of u may know i am a nursing student. yesterday while doing clinical roatations at my city's state hospital. i found it funny that while i was looking thru my assigned patients meds he had 2 10cc vials of test cyp and another vial half started. he takes 50mg a wk. the guy cant talk or move and is hardly oriented he has no need for gear. i was so tempted just to say thanks for the gear sucka but i came to my senses and left it alone. funny thing is i could prob take it and no one would ever know, they would just call the pharmacy and get more. when i inject him monday maybe ill just give him the old little bit for lotta bit for me if u know what i mean. just thought i would share my ethical dilemma with some of the bros. would u or wouldnt u?
    Give me a break, edmen. You should know better than that. I too work in the medical field and come across little goodies every now and again, but it just isn't the right thing to do. Code of ethics, remember? Anyways, do you really believe that know one would think that maybe you were responsible for taking the stuff? Remember that you are working around some pretty intelligent people, people that can see your in good shape ( yoked up ), and if you are the one giving the poor guy his injections??????????????? Anyways, I know I wouldn't risk my job.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    What kind of looser steals from an incapacitated patient?

You're a sick motherfvcker.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i meant this thread just to be funny. and besides i would be takin it from the hospital not the patient when it would come time for his stick and he was out they would call the pharm and order more. but like i said it was supposed to be funny and i just wanted some different views. i wouldnt risk my career over something i could get for about 90 bucks together.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I admit i probably would do it.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'm studying for my rn too, cfrn actually. but as you know any type of drug conviction will automatically disqualify you for licensing. so hide it well.....lol

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Didja ever see half baked? The part when Dave Chapelle goes to get the supplies from the pharmacy room and the doc goes "Oh I see you have my 1lb of marijuana." and Chapelle starts shaking and not letting go of it. Thats what most of us would be like if we went into a hospital supply room. I know I would be drooling at everything human grade.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Hell yeah i would be on the corner slanging the next day.

Thread Information