kilroz is offline Junior Member

please check this biggin for me!

alright guys, i'm plannin out my next cycle so that i can start getting everything together. here's my stats: 5'8.5", 220 lbs., under 10% bodyfat. my goals: solid/lean mass, extreme vascularity, as much fat loss as possible. here's an idea:

-Test Enanthate @ 750mg/wk, weeks 3-14

-Equipoise @ 600mg/wk, weeks 1-13

-Anavar @ 45mg ED, weeks 7-16

-HCG @ 500ius E3D, weeks 14-16

-Nolvadex @ 20mg EOD weeks 3-16 (or you guys think i should use Liquidex @ like .25mg ED?)

then clomid and nolvadex and what have you

KeyMastur is offline VET
    change your test e to 1-14

might want to run some HCG halfway through as well. just a thought. but doubtful you'll need it.

why not just run nolva 10 mg ED 1-14, up it to 20 mg during PCT. if you're looking to not add too much water then you can use the liquidex @ .25 ED

the reason i figured i would start the test 2 weeks after first EQ shot would be to let the EQ get in my system a little bit, and by the time the enanthate kicks in the EQ would be too. cuz for me test E kicks in in about 3 weeks, and EQ takes about 5. so that'd work out i think??

and i wanted to use the Nolva for water bloat for this cycle because liquidex ****s with my lipid profiles wayyy too much. i had a cholesterol test when running it at .3mg ED and it was bad... and nolva improves all that HDL LDL cholesterol crap. but would 20mg ED of nolva be too much or what?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroz
    the reason i figured i would start the test 2 weeks after first EQ shot would be to let the EQ get in my system a little bit, and by the time the enanthate kicks in the EQ would be too. cuz for me test E kicks in in about 3 weeks, and EQ takes about 5. so that'd work out i think??
    don't trust me do you ?

nah bro it's not that. i just wanted to let you know what my reasoning was behind all that. because the EQ wouldn't even begin to shut me down until like 3-4 weeks in right? not a newbie here either just want some advice

Thread Information