snowman is offline Senior Member

4 weeks on halotestin...20 weeks on test cyp.

Got a couple of questions , and i hope you brothers could help me out....

I'm want to start a cycle soon ( not my first).... 20 weeks on test cyp, and the first 4 weeks, on halotestin @ 30mg a day.... But i have one small problem, @ week 15, i need to go to europe for a couple of weeks, so i will not be training or giving myself a shoot ( don't want to take the risk, of taking Juice on the plane), for those 2 weeks ; is it O.K. to start the cycle , and then stop on week 15, for 2 weeks, then start again on week 17; or should i wait to start this cycle, when i come back from Europe.

thanks in advance for any responses.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    Got a couple of questions , and i hope you brothers could help me out....

I'm want to start a cycle soon ( not my first).... 20 weeks on test cyp, and the first 4 weeks, on halotestin @ 30mg a day.... But i have one small problem, @ week 15, i need to go to europe for a couple of weeks, so i will not be training or giving myself a shoot ( don't want to take the risk, of taking Juice on the plane), for those 2 weeks ; is it O.K. to start the cycle , and then stop on week 15, for 2 weeks, then start again on week 17; or should i wait to start this cycle, when i come back from Europe.

thanks in advance for any responses.
    a) I fly with gear all the time. I put the pins in my checked luggage and the vials in my carry on. You are only talking one vial and four pins. The orals I mix in with vitamins, aspirin, flax caps, etc. You are not going to get busted for five syringes (bring a back up even though it is easy to buy pins in Europe.)

b) If you are not confortable with bringing it, then definitely start your cycle when you get back.

ps- I am doing a cycle now and so far, I have been to the US, France, the Czech Republic and Russia during the cycle. I was asked one time what the vials (I am using cyp and deca ) were when I went through the check in x-ray and I answered "medicine" and that was that. It is not like you have more than for personal use.

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    well if you can't train just stop at week 15 and then start your pct when you get back! but most places in Europe you can buy gear

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    in the UK your allowed to bring in a "reasonable amount" without a prescription. they realised it is impractical to check everyone's prescriptions just because they're bringing in scheduled medicines...

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all the advise Guys.... i guess i can take 4 or 5 syringes in my luggage... should i pre-fill the syringes, or just take the bottle ?
    By the way, i'm going to Portugal.

detroit is offline Banned
    Looks like you have plenty of time, do you have friends their??? I would try to find a source out there and just pick up what you need when you get there. Orals are easy, but It would suck to get busted for only a few needles. Plus International flights are much more strict with security checks than domestic flights. Not only do you have to deal with flight security, but also with Customs too. It would not suprise me one bit if customs went through each bag/suit-case.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Looks like you have plenty of time, do you have friends their??? I would try to find a source out there and just pick up what you need when you get there. Orals are easy, but It would suck to get busted for only a few needles. Plus International flights are much more strict with security checks than domestic flights. Not only do you have to deal with flight security, but also with Customs too. It would not suprise me one bit if customs went through each bag/suit-case.
    It is not illegal to have needles in your checked luggage. It is illegal to take them in your carry on.

No one in Europe give a s**t about four syringes.

Live in Russia and when I fly here after homeleaves I take literally hundreds of syringes with me. Honest. I have NEVER been asked. Not leaving the US, not arriving in Russia. It is not illegal. For all they know, I use them for vitamin B-12 injections and I am diabetic.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    European countries dosn't care about syringes.

Thread Information