Thread: Pct Question

gage032 is offline New Member

Pct Question

Is It Possible To Keep Any Gains Without Pct.plan On Doing 8 Wks Of Test Ent.at 250 To 300mg A Wk.dont Have Access To Anti Es Right Now.this May Also Be Dumd Question But Are Anti Es Illegal.if So Are They The Same Class As Ass With Same Penalties

KeyMastur is offline VET
    check out the banner at the top right of this page. you can buy anti-e's there. of course you are responsible for knowing the laws of your own state, but i'm guessing it's okay

codenamecastle is offline New Member
    brother,
    listen, dont make that mistake. I tried to get by w/o pct my first cycle and (eq/sust). let me tell you I lost all my gains, had zero sexual desire for weeks, and overall felt depressed. just finished my test ethanate/deca /winny cycle and began clomid and nolvadex , also threw in clenbuterol . End of cycle I weigh 217, now at 210 and holding strong with 6-7% BF. I have never looked this good. Strength also holding and my sex drive was only off for about 2 weeks. These guys have made me a believer. You'll probably hear this alot but make sure you have all the gear prior to starting your cycle. And yes follow through with PCT!!

Froggy is offline Member
    Not a good Idea...No PCT=Bad Idea
    If your doing a Test cycle..then..illegally speaking...anti-es' are not a problem.
    IMHO

thanks for the advice. i was thinking about ordering anti es of this page but wasnt sure if it was legal or not

could somebody give a good pct. right now i am 4 wks into the test with no anti es and dont want to stop until i get some. is this a good idea or have i already screwed myself

Froggy is offline Member
    No you haven't screwed yourself...yet (at those dosages & not gyno prone...knock on wood)...I personally use an AI & serm throughout...but at least get your PCT in order.
    Check out the PCT forum. Good luck Bro...

Thread Information