Thread: Straight cycle

byrdtre is offline Junior Member

Straight cycle

Ok guys, I've ran d-bol alone(just anti-e's) never exceeding 25mg/day and I know some powerlifters who've ran anadrol byitself (although they got a hell of a receeding hairline) Some tell me I could do more bad than good with dbol or anadrol with no test , I'm no scienstist, some one care to explain.
    Noteuring my D-bol cycles I had great results (but alot of h20 retention)
    thanks guys and keep it heavy

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    The gains from Dbol /drol disappear fairly quickly. Orals are also much more toxic. Test is best and the gains stick around much longer.

bigordie is offline Member
    just do a search on dbol only cycles and you will find all your answers

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    You will be more happy with running test with your drol/dbol . All your gains will go away after coming off of the orals. Test is not bad to inject trust me..........its more worth it to you in the long run and will keep you much safer!

Ok dbol is great for mass but obviously you loose gains, Winstrol is'nt a big mass builder like big D but you keep most gains, So toward the end of a dbol cycle if winstrol was administered you think some of those big d gains would be kept?????

bigordie is offline Member
    nah bro, what you need to do is listen to what the people are trying to tell you and base your cycle around testosterone , then you can add things like dbol /drol to jumpstart it...the test will allow you to keep your gains

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    From past exp. I hardly keep anything I have gained from dbol or a-bombs. My body tends to hold so much water thats really all I ever gain until my long esters kick in. I use dbol for my mind set before everything starts to work. I see myself getting bigger and it allows me to work that much better in the gym. But if you are looking for size, dont mess with winny IMO. But believe me when I say this, stay away from just using the orals. You will find once you get into the injectables its so much easier and you can still use orals but put on the extra mass by using deca or something of that nature. Good Luck!

Thanks guys...really,thanks.

Thread Information