PunyKid is offline New Member

Can Someone Tell Me A Little About Methyl 1- Test (Monster Test)

Hi,

I'm new to this board and I have a few questions about the prohormone Methyl 1-Test. I bought it legally over the internet. It's made by VPX and is a liquid. Now here are my questions:
    First, is Methyl 1-Test the same thing as Methyl Testosterone ?
    The reason I am asking is because under the descriptions of the different steroids on this site, I see this one called Methyl Testosterone, which from reading about it has quite the side effects to say the least and doesn't seem too good to take. I wanna know if what I bought is the same thing as Methyl Testosterone. Secondly, those who have taken Methyl 1-Test or know for a FACT, what kind of side effects did you get? My brother told me I did not need to worry about taking an anti-estrogen because it doesn't aromatize or convert to estrogen. Is he right? What about acne and hairloss?...those are my two problem areas. Thanks very much for the help.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyKid
    Hi,

I'm new to this board and I have a few questions about the prohormone Methyl 1-Test. I bought it legally over the internet. It's made by VPX and is a liquid. Now here are my questions:
    First, is Methyl 1-Test the same thing as Methyl Testosterone ?
    The reason I am asking is because under the descriptions of the different steroids on this site, I see this one called Methyl Testosterone, which from reading about it has quite the side effects to say the least and doesn't seem too good to take. I wanna know if what I bought is the same thing as Methyl Testosterone. Secondly, those who have taken Methyl 1-Test or know for a FACT, what kind of side effects did you get? My brother told me I did not need to worry about taking an anti-estrogen because it doesn't aromatize or convert to estrogen. Is he right? What about acne and hairloss?...those are my two problem areas. Thanks very much for the help.
    check out the m1t FAQ in the supplement forum, plenty of helpful info for ya!

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    The main side-effect of M1T is extreme lethargy.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I am on a cycle of M1T right now. I have not noticed any side effects. I am stacking it with 1-AD and this may be why I am not experiencing the lethargy I've heard about. I just started 5 days ago so I have not seen any size gains but my strength has increased some and my mental attitude towards working out went from 9 to 15. That's prolly the placebo effect though.

MT

BTW - M1T is a steroid (legal), not a prohormone.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I am on a cycle of M1T right now. I have not noticed any side effects. I am stacking it with 1-AD and this may be why I am not experiencing the lethargy I've heard about. I just started 5 days ago so I have not seen any size gains but my strength has increased some and my mental attitude towards working out went from 9 to 15. That's prolly the placebo effect though.

MT

BTW - M1T is a steroid (legal), not a prohormone.
    personally i would save your money! m1t is a joke!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I am waiting on some gear to arrive for my first cycle so I decided to try M1T while waiting. I'll let you know if it did anything for me.

MT

Thread Information