Dmac is offline New Member

Planning for my 1st cycle (For Mass) using HGH with? Suggestions and help needed!

Hi everyone,

Okay here are my details. I have just turned 22 with 4 years experience with resistance training. I have never taken steroids in my life and I am looking to take one cycle only which will help me surpass my current problems. I have just come back from numerous injuries and have been training again for about 4-5 weeks. Those injuries were:
    *Two fractured and one broken left rib
    *Tore all my Hyaline Cartilage along my right ribs as well as the majority of those intercoastal muscles
    *Upper trapezius deep muscle tear

Those injuries occured 7 months ago, during that time I have watched in disgust as my friends have gained big time (Thanks to the juice) while I - unable to train lost approx 18-20lbs of muscle.

Before the injuries I was 199/200 lbs at 7% bodyfat now after a month of hard work I have gotten back "up" to 186lbs at 10.3% bodyfat.

However due to my recovering body I am unable to push myself the way I want to in particular when it comes to training the upperbody as I am afraid I will re-injur my ribs. (Anyone who has injured there ribs will know what I am talking about) So all of this has led me to this point...were I am now going to do what I once would never...take steroids.

Of main interest to me has been HGH because of its ability to strengthen tendons and ligaments and in a way help the healing process as I have read that many athletes coming back from injuries use it to get over the injury and at the same time improve their performance. Also, it is a "gain-keeper" or so I have read. So I think this will be the main substance of choice for me. However I have NO IDEA what to stack it with however I do want to stack it with the best possible product/s money can buy. (Regardless of the price, I dont care HOW much it costs me as long as clean as possible and has minimum negative side-effects.)

I figure another solid 10-12 weeks will enable my body to recover fully along with getting it conditioned for the strain of a cycle. I plan on begining my cycle around the end of November/beginning of December. Plus, this will give me time to research alot more.

My main goal is to:
    Stack on MASS. (Not to interested in cutting as genetically speaking I find it very easy to cut up but harder to bulk)

Some specific questions I have:
    1) What AS are the best to use with HGH to gain optimal mass? (Parabolan etc...?)
    2) What supplements should I be using before, during and after the cycle to aid in gains, prevent side effects and to help keep gains post cycle?
    3) Is 6-8 weeks a good cycle length to go with?
    4) How many calories per day should I be consuming before, during and afer the cycle for optimal gains?

If anyone has any other points of view or info related to this topic please chime in as ALL information & help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Dmac; 09-12-2004 at 05:43 AM.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac
    Some specific questions I have:
    1) What AS are the best to use with HGH to gain optimal mass? (Parabolan etc...?)
    2) What supplements should I be using before, during and after the cycle to aid in gains, prevent side effects and to help keep gains post cycle?
    3) Is 6-8 weeks a good cycle length to go with?
    4) How many calories per day should I be consuming before, during and afer the cycle for optimal gains?

If anyone has any other points of view or info related to this topic please chime in as ALL information & help would be greatly appreciated.
    1.) Most people will tell you that you are too young to use HGH, I'd stay away from it. Also it takes about 3 months to see results, which isn't very cost effective IMO. If you want MASS, then I'd go with Test/Deca /Dbol stack. The people I've seen take that got big as a m*therf*cker..
    2.) During: Nolvadex @ 10mg ED, Vitamin B6 @ 200mg (only if you use Deca or Tren ), Femara @ 1.25mg EOD or L-dex @ .25mg ED ----- After: Clomid @ 100mg ED, Nolvadex @ 20mg ED
    3.) 6-8 weeks isn't long enough, run it atleast 10.
    4.) I'd go between 4-5000 calories a day if you are bulking.

As for the cycle.. like I said if you want MASS I'd run Test/Deca/Dbol... here's what I suggest:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg/ed (split up into 3 doses)
    1-12 Test @ 500mg/wk (250mg every 3.5 days)
    1-10 Deca @ 300mg/wk (once a week is fine for Deca)
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg/ed
    1-14 Femara @ 1.25mg/eod
    1-14 B6 @ 200mg/ed
    15-17 Nolva @ 20mg/ed
    15-17 Clomid @ 100mg/ed

Also, Be sure to have everything before you start..
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 09-10-2004 at 07:12 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you'll find out very quickly there is no such thing as a first and only cycle

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Haha, I missed that part..

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    1.) Most people will tell you that you are too young to use HGH, I'd stay away from it. Also it takes about 3 months to see results, which isn't very cost effective IMO. If you want MASS, then I'd go with Test/Deca /Dbol stack. The people I've seen take that got big as a m*therf*cker..
    2.) During: Nolvadex @ 10mg ED, Vitamin B6 @ 200mg (only if you use Deca or Tren ), Femara @ 1.25mg EOD or L-dex @ .25mg ED ----- After: Clomid @ 100mg ED, Nolvadex @ 20mg ED
    3.) 6-8 weeks isn't long enough, run it atleast 10.
    4.) I'd go between 4-5000 calories a day if you are bulking.

As for the cycle.. like I said if you want MASS I'd run Test/Deca/Dbol... here's what I suggest:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg/ed (split up into 3 doses)
    1-12 Test @ 500mg/wk (250mg every 3.5 days)
    1-10 Deca @ 300mg/wk (once a week is fine for Deca)
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg/ed
    1-14 Femara @ 1.25mg/eod
    1-14 B6 @ 200mg/ed
    15-17 Nolva @ 20mg/ed
    15-17 Clomid @ 100mg/ed

Also, Be sure to have everything before you start..
    Thanks very much for the info. In regards to HGH I also have heard about being to young for it and all however I am leaning towards it because it is cleaner than most and also because of the regenerative abilities it enables. My friend actually just went on a cycle similiar to the one you mentioned however he substituted Sustanon for 250 for Test I think and he has put on a solid 24lbs after 10 weeks. I know Deca when combined with the others you mentioned would be a great mass gainer. Hmm, so many different possibilties to choose from.

...and dont worry, I will be making sure I have every single drop of what I am using before I start. I intend to be fully organised before I begin.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I think you'll find out very quickly there is no such thing as a first and only cycle
    Yeah, I hear you on that one. My friend said the same thing and he has now just finished his 3rd. However I am trying to be optimsitic about it. I have strong will-power and it has taken a number of injuries and 3 and a half years before I decided to make the plunge.
    Last edited by Dmac; 09-10-2004 at 07:29 PM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Although this is proly one of the most inteligent questions for a first post..i think you ares till to young, let your body heal on it's iwn, to come out of the injury takes time and it will no matter if you take gear or not...and belive me there is no such thing as "my one and only cycle"...it's like saying this is the only line of coke i will do in my life...most of us come back and do it again....and again.....and again....stay clean Bro!!!
    XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Although this is proly one of the most inteligent questions for a first post..i think you ares till to young, let your body heal on it's iwn, to come out of the injury takes time and it will no matter if you take gear or not...and belive me there is no such thing as "my one and only cycle"...it's like saying this is the only line of coke i will do in my life...most of us come back and do it again....and again.....and again....stay clean Bro!!!
    XXL
    Thanks for the reply Mike! In regards to letting my body heal that has been my major problem as I have re-injured myself twice that is why it has taken 7 months rather than 4. However, I am currently training more for muscular endurance whilst adding in one heavy day per week which targets strength & also re-conditions my body to heavy weight. I figure another 10-12 weeks of smart training will be more than enough time to full recover and in the meantime condition myself for the strain of a cycle.

Stay clean...I have tried but believe me, when you spend what seems like an eternity not able to train and when you see the losses you take it can change your stand on taking roids. 110% I will be taking a cycle but I want to make sure I take the right amount and of course the right stuff for me before I do. That is why I am researching it all now 3 months before I plan to begin whatever cycle I take.

Thread Information