Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by projectsherv
    does yohimburn shrink down the size of your nips as well as the puffiness? this would be the only reason i would want this product. someone let me know.
    this is the one area where its effects are really varied.. while most people with puffy nips do respond.. somewhere between 50-80% (with the upper 10-20 of that getting partial resolution).. there are some that (10-20%) dont respond at all or very little.. this is due to the fact that the cause is prolactin..

if you just have puffy nips and dont have the typical A2 fat pattern then you should try the prolactin suppressing drugs like selegine, bromocriptine, cabergoline or vitex(the only otc one)

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the response, im going to take bromo for 30 days 1 a day during my current deca cycle and after im off and starting my cutting and clen im gonna use the yohimburn, hopefully this will cut the size and puffiness down. let me know if you think 1 a day is too little of bromo.

one 2.5mg tab is likeley enough.. but you might not want to take it before bed.. it causes sleeplessness for some.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    i used yohimburn for a week, and stopped b/c damn u run through this stuff fast! i want to save it for when i am acually taking my cut cycle
    i felt as if i was getting fatter, but now that i am off i i feel that MAYBE i lost a little fat.
    I still believe in the product, i'm gonna do it again in a few weeks when i get all my shit together. IT JUST GOES SO FAST

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

WTF

what happened to "lookingtocut's" RESULTS????????????

WTF???

dont think that he ever posted them...

Gear101 is offline Member
    bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information