Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    WarCry is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    21

    Equipose - benefits?

    hello my fellow sculptors of flesh,

    I'm considering a course of about 8-10 weeks for a photo shoot i having coming up. I was considering using Winny Depot eod and Equipose eod. Does anyone have any experience with Equipose? Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Eq. needs to be ran at aminimun of 12 weeks and EOD is not necessary.

  3. #3
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    also winny needs to be ran ED and...Where's the TEST???

  4. #4
    crackle's Avatar
    crackle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    235
    NEED test bro, at least 500mg a week...

  5. #5
    WarCry is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    21
    I've been running test prop for 5 weeks already with the winny - really looking to cut up and increase the vascularity!!

  6. #6
    crackle's Avatar
    crackle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    235
    Tren ...tren...tren.

  7. #7
    Natural Mac's Avatar
    Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    also winny needs to be ran ED and...Where's the TEST???
    Whoa... it took me a second to recognize that Avatar. I can't believe it, a blast from the past... It's BattleCat from Heman. HAHA. What made you come up with that?


  8. #8
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    Whoa... it took me a second to recognize that Avatar. I can't believe it, a blast from the past... It's BattleCat from Heman. HAHA. What made you come up with that?

    I don't know. Something original. And i used to watch he-man every day. when i as younger of course. i had the old school VHS tape that wasn't even animated. It was like pictures with a story on tape. Ah... those were the good old days. no worries. watching he-man in my spiderman underwear eating lunch on a thundercats t.v. tray.

  9. #9
    shadowman25's Avatar
    shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    305
    I started with eq and I was suprised to find that I didnt really grow until the 8th week even with the test. I had planned it for 10 weeks and found myself scrambling to find more eq at week 10 because it was starting to really work good. 12 weeks minimum. I would suggest 14-16 weeks actually.
    Also if you run eq without test you will feel like crap.

  10. #10
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    If you run EQ and winny together, then (during the cycle) stop doing any explosive movements (jumping, pitching, swinging, rowing) that you might normally do during recreational and aerobic activities because EQ and Winny together may help damage your tendons, etcetera. Yes, EQ is know for its ability to increase collegen regeneration, but I would not risk doing explosive movements regularly while combining it with Winny.

  11. #11
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If you run EQ and winny together, then (during the cycle) stop doing any explosive movements (jumping, pitching, swinging, rowing) that you might normally do during recreational and aerobic activities because EQ and Winny together may help damage your tendons, etcetera. Yes, EQ is know for its ability to increase collegen regeneration, but I would not risk doing explosive movements regularly while combining it with Winny.

    Can you elaborate on that some bro? Very internested and on EQ....

  12. #12
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Can you elaborate on that some bro? Very internested and on EQ....
    If you do some research on Winny, you'll find that it tends to dry out joints and has been the cause of the injuries of many recreational steroid users who also play sports such as baseball and basketball, which require explosive movements.

    I can't remember exactly (somone please correct me if I'm wrong), but I think four of the most commonly used steroids that promote collegen regeneration are Tren , EQ, Deca and GH.

    Collegen regeneration helps rebuild/strengthen tendons. Winny dries out joints and tendons which helps cause rips and tears that can grow and cause chronic conditions. So, performing explosive movements (i.e., jumping, pitching, sprinting) puts undue stress on the tendons, ligaments, etcetera that are dried out by winny and more susceptible to injury.

  13. #13
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Ya I knew that but I thought that you were insinuating that a combination of EQ and winny caused some kind of negative special condition....EQ would help strengthen ligaments...






    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If you do some research on Winny, you'll find that it tends to dry out joints and has been the cause of the injuries of many recreational steroid users who also play sports such as baseball and basketball, which require explosive movements.

    I can't remember exactly (somone please correct me if I'm wrong), but I think four of the most commonly used steroids that promote collegen regeneration are Tren , EQ, Deca and GH.

    Collegen regeneration helps rebuild/strengthen tendons. Winny dries out joints and tendons which helps cause rips and tears that can grow and cause chronic conditions. So, performing explosive movements (i.e., jumping, pitching, sprinting) puts undue stress on the tendons, ligaments, etcetera that are dried out by winny and more susceptible to injury.

  14. #14
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Since the gains with EQ are relatively lean (lacking waterweight), combining it with winny which dries out the tendons, ligaments, etc seems to me a dangerous combination.

    Perhaps there is someone who would like to chime in and disagree. I personally would not use Winny and EQ together as a complete stack.

    Think about this:
    Althought EQ promotes collegen regeneration, will the fast strength increases and the dryness caused by EQ and Winny be too much for your tendons to bear? Probably, especially if you're also doing explosive movements regularly during the cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-14-2004 at 07:03 PM.

  15. #15
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    All I do is EQ, winny, and var... and I don't use test. And no, I don't feel like crap without test. But I do feel like like crap when I'm all bloated out from test. But ****, at least my dick is hard!

    EQ and winny is in fact a dangerous combo. I have never had more injuries when I was on that combo and going heavy. Fortunately none of them were serious and I was able to bounce right back. My recommendation would be to not max out, and don't go to failure. If you can't get 8-10 reps then don't try it.

    You will get great definition and vascularity. I put on 17lbs from my last EQ/winny cycle and kept just about all of it.

    Winny is a collagen builder and makes the tendons larger, but affects the cross-linking integrity making them more brittle.

    IMO winny though more dangerous than var, is a much better cutter than var.
    Last edited by spooledup; 09-14-2004 at 07:33 PM.

  16. #16
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    All I do is EQ, winny, and var... and I don't use test. And no, I don't feel like crap without test. But I do feel like like crap when I'm all bloated out from test. But ****, at least my dick is hard!

    EQ and winny is in fact a dangerous combo. I have never had more injuries when I was on that combo and going heavy. Fortunately none of them were serious and I was able to bounce right back. My recommendation would be to not max out, and don't go to failure. If you can't get 8-10 reps then don't try it.

    You will get great definition and vascularity. I put on 17lbs from my last EQ/winny cycle and kept just about all of it.

    Winny is a collagen builder and makes the tendons larger, but affects the cross-linking integrity making them more brittle.

    IMO winny though more dangerous than var, is a much better cutter than var.
    I still dont realize why you guy keep throwing EQ into this... Ya EQ gives lean gains without lots of excess water... How is it different/more dangers than any of the other AAS that promote lean gains? I think test prop would be worse. Reduces collegen synthesis while eq increases it drastically...

  17. #17
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    BTW you wouldnt happen to know DuctTape?

  18. #18
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    I still dont realize why you guy keep throwing EQ into this... Ya EQ gives lean gains without lots of excess water... How is it different/more dangers than any of the other AAS that promote lean gains? I think test prop would be worse. Reduces collegen synthesis while eq increases it drastically...
    I agree. I really don't know if it is the EQ or the winny. All indications are it is the winny.

    __________________________________________
    Authour is unknown, from A.S.N. board

    While injecting test increases protein synthesis by roughly 50 times, depending on dose and time, most bodybuilders forget that it will reduce collagen synthesis by more than 50% -- more like 80%, giving you the collagen synthesis rate of a senior citizen. Since collagen makes up tendons, bros are very prone to injury if they continue to lift very heavy, unless they cycle off T and let their collagen synthesis get back to normal. It's like having the skeletal muscle of a gorilla with the tendons of a very old man.

    Winstrol increases collagen synthesis. It will give you bigger tendons. However, your body compensates for this by making them more brittle, weaker, and more prone to injury. I can't tell you how many bros work out anaerobically and become injured while on winstrol. Guys who lift in the 1-5 rep range while on winstrol, to baseball players who sprint all out from a stationary position -- winstrol should be the LAST drug they choose. Most of them like winstrol because they don't get the weight gain from it but it is very detrimental to bros who train for any sport anaerobically. Tendons tear easily on it.

    Also, the drugs I mention increase collagen synthesis while also increasing collagen cross-linking integrity, making for a much stronger tendon.

    Winstrol, on the other hand, will dramatically increase collagen syn, but ironically it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity, thus making a much weaker tendon.

    You can plan a cycle of AAS which will increase collagen synthesis and skeletal muscle growth at the same time. The key is the drug(s) you choose.

    Deca , Equipoise , Anavar , and Primobolan will ALL increase skeletal muscle while at the same time dramatically increase collagen syn and bone mass and density, leaving you with a substantially reduced chance of becoming injured than if you choose to use AAS like sus, cyp, or enth.

    While testosterone will increase bone mass and density, even at supra-physiological levels, the result is weaker tendons due to inhibition of collagen syn.

    To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal muscle mass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength, enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you must choose drugs like Eq, Deca, Anavar, or Primo as the base of your cycle. Testosterone and its esters can be added to your cycle to keep levels within a 'normal' physiological range (ie, 100-200 mg/wk) but must not go above this. Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit collagen syn, but paradoxically, will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

    Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

    Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

    Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

    Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

    These drugs have longer half-lives than most other AAS, so this should be considered when timing your post cycle clomid use. Here they are:

    Deca: 15 days Equipoise: 14 days Primobolan: 10.5 days

    Anavar has a half-life of only 8 hours so it should not pose a problem.

    GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I've read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures.

    Eq, primo, anavar, and deca are all good -- they increase several biomakers of collagen syn -- ie, type III, II, I, procollagen markers. GH just seems to do so most dramatically.

    Use of any of these drugs @ supra-physiological levels with a maintenance dose of test will increase collagen syn while at the same time increase skeletal muscle mass. Skeletal muscle mass gains will not be as dramatic as with large testosterone doses but you have to weigh the risk/reward basis for yourself. Also, these drugs do not satisfy the libido like testosterone, but that is not the point of this thread. It is only to demonstrate that you can increase skeletal muscle and collagen syn at the same time with certain AAS -- the decision is up to you.
    Last edited by spooledup; 09-14-2004 at 07:53 PM.

  19. #19
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Ya I have that read saved on my comp.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •