Thread: Blood in urine,

ynggun21 is offline New Member

Blood in urine,

this pass weekend I notice some back pain, I thought nothing of it since I was working and doing a lot over the weekend then on Tuesday I noticed my urine was darker then normal and little bits of blood like 2 pieces (looked like small blood worms) trinkled out real tiny, I didn't have pain pissing but my back was murder, so kept drinking a lot of water more than I usaully do trying to flush this out, I also drank cranbury juice because I heard it really does a good kidney flush. I was taking. I was taking qv50 winny (orally) everyday, and qv trembolona 1 1/2 cc everyother day, I totally stopped it since Im not sure what might of caused this. On top of this small stack I was taking my vitamins, mega man, vit e, glucoosamine, glutamine, as well as muscle milk protein. Right now as IM typing this the pain has subsided only because I took to excedrine and it pretty much stopped the pain which is a relief. I took a piss a little while ago and didn't seem as dark as yesterday, my question is will I be ok, has anyone gone through something like this before? Thanks for you help in advance.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynggun21
    this pass weekend I notice some back pain, I thought nothing of it since I was working and doing a lot over the weekend then on Tuesday I noticed my urine was darker then normal and little bits of blood like 2 pieces (looked like small blood worms) trinkled out real tiny, I didn't have pain pissing but my back was murder, so kept drinking a lot of water more than I usaully do trying to flush this out, I also drank cranbury juice because I heard it really does a good kidney flush. I was taking. I was taking qv50 winny (orally) everyday, and qv trembolona 1 1/2 cc everyother day, I totally stopped it since Im not sure what might of caused this. On top of this small stack I was taking my vitamins, mega man, vit e, glucoosamine, glutamine, as well as muscle milk protein. Right now as IM typing this the pain has subsided only because I took to excedrine and it pretty much stopped the pain which is a relief. I took a piss a little while ago and didn't seem as dark as yesterday, my question is will I be ok, has anyone gone through something like this before? Thanks for you help in advance.

i dont think the winnie would have done that but i do know with any oral a.s. you need to have a **** load of water like around 1.5-2gallons a day.. keep everything flushed..imo, you could have an infection or perhaps a std of some sort.. have you been fukking nasty hoes???

I don't think it's STD, the crack whore said she was clean just kidding NO I wasn't ****ing nasty hoes, just what you read in my post, could it be the protein as well, I just started that muscle milk and I drink about 3 shakes a day, can't help it that stuff tastes good. Im just worried thats all, for someone who never had any kind of health problems before this is all new to me, I need and advice I can get. Thanks HUNG!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think it's STD, the crack whore said she was clean just kidding NO I wasn't ****ing nasty hoes, just what you read in my post, could it be the protein as well, I just started that muscle milk and I drink about 3 shakes a day, can't help it that stuff tastes good. Im just worried thats all, for someone who never had any kind of health problems before this is all new to me, I need and advice I can get. Thanks HUNG!
    look at some cranberry extract and a **** load of water bro thats about it

Yeah I have been with the cranbury juice lots of it, I will kep it up and see what happens in a few days, crossing my fingers. Thanks again Hung

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to monitor your self very closely if indeed you are urinating blood. That can be serious. Have you monitored your bp?? If I remember Lozgod had to stop because of blood but could be wrong

Whats up, sorry it took me so long to reply. Well IM back to normal again thank god! I was a bit nervous but use to it, I used to box years ago and occassionally I would piss blood because of the body shots to the back, so this wasn't new to me except this wasn't from body shots. But to let all of you guys know IM doing great, I took that week off from the gym and totally stopped all of my vitamins and supplements...everything and all I did was (thanks to the advice from you Hung solo) the cranbury Juice worked wonders, as did the water, i just want to thank you guys for all your help, hope one day I can give you guys some advice, and try to help. Thanks again

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    People have debated how damaging Trenbolone (trembolona) is to the kidneys. Some strongly agree that it is harmful, others strongly disagree. However, kidney damage is listed as one of the side effects. The tren might have caused the blood.

Definitely stop any use of steroids and go to your doctor. This isn't something to be ignored.

seanw is offline Banned
    Go to the doctor !!!! U cant monitor blood in you urine for christ sake. . Whats the issue with getting your self checked out by somebody that knows what they are doing

shootdeep is offline Member
    go to the doc, new kidneys are hard to come by and blood in the urine can be a symptom of severe damage.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Liver and/or kidneys , if you were smart I would see a doctor right away and explain that you have used AS and pissing blood.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Go to the doctor. Kidney or liver...

If not, then you will be safe and not sorry. Don't fvck around with your organs, passing blood is a sign of a BIG problem.

Thread Information