racerxxx101 is offline New Member

Deca, Tess, d-bol have ???

Whats up fellas? Ok here it goes im wanting to start my next cycle and have read and researched everything. But there are so many was to put this cycle together i need help. This is what i have: 20 ml test 200mg, 10ml deca 300mg, 150 pink dbol tabs 5 mg. I have seen so many ways to put these together wanted to know what you guys thought. I am wanting to be on a 10 week cycle but am open for any suggestions. I also have plenty of nolvadex and clomid. Any help you guys could give would be great.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by racerxxx101
    Whats up fellas? Ok here it goes im wanting to start my next cycle and have read and researched everything. But there are so many was to put this cycle together i need help. This is what i have: 20 ml test 200mg, 10ml deca 300mg, 150 pink dbol tabs 5 mg. I have seen so many ways to put these together wanted to know what you guys thought. I am wanting to be on a 10 week cycle but am open for any suggestions. I also have plenty of nolvadex and clomid. Any help you guys could give would be great.
    IMO, you have enough gear for a 10 week cycle at 400mg test a week, 300mg deca a week, stopping deca 1 week sooner than your test, and almost enough dbol at 30mg aday for the first 4 weeks. You would probably be better off if you could get a little more test so you can run it at 500mg a week.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i only see one way of putting that cycle together...and you need more test...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    how are there so many ways to put this cycle together, i really only see one

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Pretty basic stack here,
    Test 500Mgs/week Weeks 1-12
    Deca 400mgs/week Weeks 1-11
    D-bol 30mgs/day weeks 1-4.

This is a very basic mass cycle.

hey thanks a lot guys i have another question. How many cc's can you safely inject in the delt have only done 2 in the past?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by racerxxx101
    hey thanks a lot guys i have another question. How many cc's can you safely inject in the delt have only done 2 in the past?
    it depends on what your comfortable with,i have done 3 and read posts where guys have done 5.i'm more comfortable around 2 anymore.more then that and im sore for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    it depends on what your comfortable with,i have done 3 and read posts where guys have done 5.i'm more comfortable around 2 anymore.more then that and im sore for a few days
    DD's v*gina starts to hurt when he shoots to much at once, but i've done 3 with no probs

I know you guys think i just have all kinds of questions but hewres another. Should i use clen at the end of the cycle or during. Also how much should I use?

if you're going to run clen , run it two weeks on and two weeks off, on the off weeks use an eca stack. start with 20mcg and move your way up as you feel necessary but always start with a low dosage of it to get your body used to it.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    DD's v*gina starts to hurt when he shoots to much at once, but i've done 3 with no probs
    hahaha

Thanks a lot fellas

What kind of gains you guys think ill get. I am on a very strict diet and i train my a@# off. My first cycle was deca 200 and test 200 from tornell which i found is very underdosed. So i wasnt very happy with my gains and lost most of them

anyone have any idea what i can look forward to??

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    You will need more test for 400mg w for 10 weeks. this is do to the small anount that is wasted in every shot. The area just below the pin traps juice. you should always have a little extra because of this.

Thread Information