Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joevette

Thread: B12 with your pct

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

B12 with your pct

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS BETTER FIT IN THE PCT FORUM BUT THERES REALLY NO KIND OF TRAFFIC IN THERE MUCH..... I AM GOING TO BE FINISHING UP MY TEST E AND DECA CYCLE THAT WAS KICKED OFF WITH PROP/B12.. MR SPARKLE LAYED THIS OUT FOR A SIMILAR CYCLE AND I LIKED IT..3

Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    start PCT at week 14
    start trib ED at 3g till PCT and up it to 5g
    run the nolva and the l-dex a week past the clomid

MY QUESTION IS.. I WANT TO ADD B-12 TO MY PCT.. HOW WOULD YOU THROW IT IN THERE.. HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN??

DoctaBig is offline Member
    you could run it...no harm in it. it sucks to continue doing ed or eod injections w/ no juice. Have you ever done a PCT before. If so, if you appetite is crap then ya shoot it to keep the cal's up. If your appetite is good, then i would stay away from it because you may eat too much.

anway....its up to you...no harm in it. You can always try it for a few days and then go off for a few days. It clears pretty fast so you'll be able to tell the difference. Then just see which you like better

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    alright.. ya i have done a pct before and thats why i want to make this upcoming one perfect.. i had no appetite or any kind of motivation for anything else.. so im hoping the b12 would help it.. i think im going to wing it as in when i start my clomid do it for a week and then maybe try a week without it.. if feeling loss in appetite go again...

DoctaBig is offline Member
    if you feel that apetite loss definately hit it up man. No point of losing your gains

joevette is offline Banned
    B-12 is very good. I've never had a problem eating alot, but it's always an effort. With 1000ius of B12 a day I get about 5000 clean calories a day without even thinking about it.

Somebody once mentioned shooting B12 into your forearm using a slin pin. It might be worth a try if you're sick of poking yourself.
    devil-1986 likes this.

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    guys, i hate to bump a 2 yr old thread, but o well, it says there at the bottom that b12 can be shot in the forearm with a slin pin, if so, what part of the forearm and is 1cc of b12 too much for a forearm...thanks bros....lemme know what yall think,
    RS

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Wow, you really did bump a thread from 2004.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbySwoll
    guys, i hate to bump a 2 yr old thread, but o well, it says there at the bottom that b12 can be shot in the forearm with a slin pin, if so, what part of the forearm and is 1cc of b12 too much for a forearm...thanks bros....lemme know what yall think,
    RS
    Your right you shouldnt bump a thread this old and some of the members may have left. You may got more responses PM'ing a Mod/Vet or starting a new thread.

You can inject B-12 IM and Sub-Q. I've done both IM/Sub-Q injections with HCG , not B-12. I imagine its the same. Use all the sits you'de use for IM injections when using AS etc..Forearms, IMO, isnt one I'de do...Or try.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS BETTER FIT IN THE PCT FORUM BUT THERES REALLY NO KIND OF TRAFFIC IN THERE MUCH..... I AM GOING TO BE FINISHING UP MY TEST E AND DECA CYCLE THAT WAS KICKED OFF WITH PROP/B12.. MR SPARKLE LAYED THIS OUT FOR A SIMILAR CYCLE AND I LIKED IT..3

Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    start PCT at week 14
    start trib ED at 3g till PCT and up it to 5g
    run the nolva and the l-dex a week past the clomid

MY QUESTION IS.. I WANT TO ADD B-12 TO MY PCT.. HOW WOULD YOU THROW IT IN THERE.. HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN??
    I use a 1000iu's weekly all yr round whether on a cycle or not.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I recall Marcus stating he takes around 1000ius/ED.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    My doc prescribed me 1000mg's per month, but I'm gonna bump that up to 1000mgs per week. The doctor also said it should be shot in a muscle.

Thread Information