jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Gear/prohormones question

i did a 12 week cycle of sus, test e, premo and dbol pills. i'm thinking bout trying some prohormones to see what they would do. i have ended my cycle in the past two weeks and i'm post cycling right now. my question is how soon can i start up a cycle of prohormones??? i know you need time off but i know guys who have gone a year straight and never had a post cycle and they have been fine to this day. whats the soonest i can start up.. freaking dbols made my skin break out bad........ not using them again..

somedude247 is offline Member
    Pro-hormones are a waste of money bro, stick to the good stuff.....

paperboy is offline Banned
    I wouldn't go from gear to phs because it'll be a let down, they're way weaker than roids but just give you the sides, and it seems like those things are getting expensive so whats the point

thanks for the heads up guys. i have just heard alot of guys using then saying that they actually worked for them very well. guy i train with said they worked great for him and his is huge and doesn't use the real stuff.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsz28
    i did a 12 week cycle of sus, test e, premo and dbol pills. i'm thinking bout trying some prohormones to see what they would do. i have ended my cycle in the past two weeks and i'm post cycling right now. my question is how soon can i start up a cycle of prohormones??? i know you need time off but i know guys who have gone a year straight and never had a post cycle and they have been fine to this day. whats the soonest i can start up.. freaking dbols made my skin break out bad........ not using them again..
    I did a little PH cycle recently and had a little bit of strenght gain and some really nice pumps, but I wont do it again. wasnt worth the effort or money. I did 4derm 400 to 600mg a day, and mo4hn at 64mg a day. Now I have to deal with the roller caster ride of clomid and it sucks. NO PH FOR ME!!! And to answer your question about when you can do a cycle of PH after your last cycle, at least 12 weeks as you need to give yourself at least the same amount of time off as you were on.

alright thanks - i'm not messing with the prohormones then...

slob is offline Member
    so when u compare price and results, it's more cost effective to use steroids over pro-hormones?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slob
    so when u compare price and results, it's more cost effective to use steroids over pro-hormones?
    yup.

Thread Information