Fully Suss'd Out is offline New Member

Why am I doin AS?? Nothin but pain!!!!!

I just went to the doctor who prescribed me antibiotics for an infection in my glute due to a shot of sus and deca combined.

Had heaps of swelling up through my lower back as well as my glute. Sh*t turned black and blue.

Freakin Painful!

Anyway I contracted a high fever from the infection. Thought it was from the sus flu.

wtf?

Anyone had this experience before. Really makes me wonder why I am doin this course!!!

BigGenes is offline Member
    Dude clam down. You got an infection from a shot, not the juice! Did you whipe the top of the bottle before you stuck the needle in it? Did you whipe the area before you injected? Being sterile while injecting is very important. You got an abcess bud, join the club and stop BlTCHing! lol

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Dude clam down. You got an infection from a shot, not the juice! Did you whipe the top of the bottle before you stuck the needle in it? Did you whipe the area before you injected? Being sterile while injecting is very important. You got an abcess bud, join the club and stop BlTCHing! lol
    sorry brotha, but hes right!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stop your cycle and leave AAS alone.

~SC~

Dude he probably won't know your joking. lol

I'm not joking.

~SC~

Swoll you can take anti biotics to get rid of an abcess. Its not hard and its no reason to stop a cycle cold. Are you being for real?

Yeah. An abcess is easily avoidable, and if you get one you deal w/it w/your doctor, you don't stress over it virtually. The game is far more serious than that.

Plus he's "doubting" what he's doing. Doesn't really sound like motivation to me.

~SC~

Good point, but I still disagree with just saying STOP. At least advise him to PCt and $hit. But it sounds like your more fed up with newbies, and if so I don't blame you.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm not joking.

~SC~

I meant stop as in leave them alone.

The PCT should be common sense, I didn't feel the need to state the obvious.

~SC~

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fully Suss'd Out
    Really makes me wonder why I am doin this course!!!
    Yeah......think about it....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I had an infection from a shot before. Its a risk we all take and IMO if you aren't prepared to deal with the worst consequences of AAS use then you shouldn't have started in the first place. We all go through a certain amount of pain from using, but that is something you should have accepted long before you even bought your gear. Not to dis you or anything but complaining about pain from shots and infections to guys on this board -where many of us have gone through the exact same thing- and then doubting your choice is clear evidence that you shouldn't be juicing. We all make our choices, and live with the consequences. If you have a doubt, there is no doubt that you should not cycle.

Good luck with your recovery

"no pain no gain" not just a catchy phrase, it has foundation

215 is offline Associate Member
    I had an infection from a shot in my delt and it got sore as a mutha but i knew it was from juicin and i knew things like this would come up and would have to be delt with. Don't venture into a cycle unless u know whats gonna happen. U might just think ur gonna get huge no sides other than alittle ball shrinkage but that is not the case. You could be prone to acne , not sleeping well anything just to think ur gonna wanna kill urself but hey bud its AAS Welcome home

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    gear is like chicks you fvck with a bunch and its all good.... but sooner or later your junk's gonna get infected...

Cool, I hear what you guys are saying. And I understand the consequences but you neva think that sh*t is gonna effect yourself. I have plenty of mates who have been through courses and none of them have eva experienced this before. They were all dumb founded when i told em. All i wanted was an opinion on why I had such a bad infection. Did I ask if i should stop using??? Cheers to the guys who answered my question. I really appreciate the help.

I'm gonna continue with my course not because of a lack of motivation, a little doubt or a frickin infection. Who says we don't eva get a little doubt. I'm sure plenty of guys on gear have!

FSO

Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    gear is like chicks you fvck with a bunch and its all good.... but sooner or later your junk's gonna get infected...
    Not if you use protection rite?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    Zero chance if you are careful.

Good analogy for a young, carefree dude, tho...

Just an update. I got frickin meningococcal! I gotta be on a drip for 4 days to stop the virus. Thats why i've had a fever and black and blue spots.

My mate and another member on the forum has also got the ****. The c*nts infected me.

Yeah... You'd also winge if you'd been through the **** i've had to put up with.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm not joking.

~SC~
    Oh and thanks for the support MATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Fully Suss'd Out
    Just an update. I got frickin meningococcal! I gotta be on a drip for 4 days to stop the virus. Thats why i've had a fever and black and blue spots.

My mate and another member on the forum has also got the ****. The c*nts infected me.

Yeah... You'd also winge if you'd been through the **** i've had to put up with.
    Where the F^ck did you get your gear from. Please tell me in a PM, not asking for a source at all I just wanta know what UG lab to stay away from. That sounds like you got a hole of some dirty $hit. **** bro. If its not a UG lab post what company it was anyways. Did you steralize the site of injection before injecting? Did you whipe the top of the bottle before drawing out your juice? Really want to know. Thats a bad infection!

Its Novaplex Labs. Come in 10ml vials. I have been very careful whilst preping a shot. I don't know wtf happened?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah **** happens dont fux with the gear if your not ready to deal with
    infections.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Yeah **** happens dont fux with the gear if your not ready to deal with
    infections.
    True, but still thats a bad infection! I say they didn't put enough BA in it! I wouldn't purchase that again IMO

Yeah the **** was contaminated.

Thread Information