P Rock is offline Member

cycle help for a bro

a buddy of mine is requesting help on a cycle. he has HGH and wants to run it with Test E. i have never ran a cycle with HGH in it, so i couldnt be of much help to him. he wants to put on approx 10lbs of good quality muscle.
    can anyone tell me how he could put these two together in a cycle? or if adding the hgh is even worth it?

his stats:
    42years old, 178 lbs. 5'8" unk bodyfat% he has been lifting for over 20 years, naturally, many competitions and titles. he has done one small cycle many years ago of winny and deca . he knows that at his age, he will not get any bigger without the juice.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are his goals............. 4iu's ED of GH 2iu's in the morning when he wakes up and 2iu's at around 2:00PM would make a world of difference at his age. Minimum he should run the GH for 6 months.........

he could either run the Enan at 500mg/wk the whole cycle of GH or the last 12 weeks or so of the the GH cycle......... With GH it will take a few months for him to start seeing results so if he runs the Enan the whole cycle he will see results earlier than if he ran the GH alone or waited to run the test.

Everything I told you is from research and not from my personal experiances......... I haven't used GH yet but I'm researching for myself........ There's a member names RedBaron that has tons of info on GH on his own experiances hopefully he will post to this or you might want to PM him.

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

10lbs?

10lbs wont be a problem at all if your running those two together im not really sure how you would exactly run those two together but i know that if you did then you would gain more then 10lbs pending on how many weeks you run this for.Also at his age the hgh will be great for his body he will feel like he was in his 20's again so that would probably be a great thing for him.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    im not being a smart azz but have your buddy come visit the site and become a member and then he can explore the plethra of information and enjoy the blessing of being an AR member. lol. for real. plus you get a referal!

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    a buddy of mine is requesting help on a cycle. he has HGH and wants to run it with Test E. i have never ran a cycle with HGH in it, so i couldnt be of much help to him. he wants to put on approx 10lbs of good quality muscle.
    can anyone tell me how he could put these two together in a cycle? or if adding the hgh is even worth it?

his stats:
    42years old, 178 lbs. 5'8" unk bodyfat% he has been lifting for over 20 years, naturally, many competitions and titles. he has done one small cycle many years ago of winny and deca. he knows that at his age, he will not get any bigger without the juice.

P Rock is offline Member
    Mud, thanks for the info, i will relay that and have him sign up so he can do more research on the hgh.

Thread Information