Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    smileyguy is offline Banned

What Cycle(s) Could I Make From All This?

6x Test Prop 250mgper2ml
    10x Sust 250mgper1ml
    2xTest E 250mgper1ml
    D-bol 200x5mg
    Proviron 40x25mg

Hows This
    Sust 250 wk 1-10
    Prop 250 wk 1-6
    D-bol 40ed wk 1-4

Take Sust day 1
    Then on day 3 Prop 125
    Then on day 5 Prop 125
    Then Sust day 8 etc..?
    Using Proviorn With The D-bol Wk 1-4 And Nolva Wk 1-4 For Some Gyno I Got LEft Over

Bump I'm Ready To Inject Just Want To Kno Is Thats A Good Cycle

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    YOu will have to give your stats, age, heigh, weight, training, bf, also your cycle experience exspecially, and btw that cycle is all busted up .. need to research man you have no idea what ur doing

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    Id go
    50mg E/D with the prop for weeks 1-8

If this is more than your first cycle then 100mg E/d weeks1-4

Try to get 8 more shots of test ent. then run that once a week for ten weeks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyguy
    6x Test Prop 250mgper2ml
    10x Sust 250mgper1ml
    2xTest E 250mgper1ml
    D-bol 200x5mg
    Proviron 40x25mg

You got a mixed variety of compounds there. Without knowing you prior history with AAS, and all your other stats it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to advise you on the safest way to create a cycle!!

Please answer the questions in green at the bottom of my post and we can help you.

Also, PLEASE do NOT be in a rush as of right now it sounds like you really dont' have a clue and you may need much more education on the proper use of AAS before you just go injecting things into your body that are going to alter your natural hormone levels. Unless of coarse you like the idea of possibly losing all use of your penis not to mention moon face, and other side effects.

WELCOME TO AR

c thats it thats my lott, luckily they're al stirght test esters,
    sust has prop innit, along with enuff other esters to smooth out the otehr does of prop, dose would be roughly comparible to taking a cycle of test prop but i dont have enuff sust or prop to fdo a cycle with one of them on their own i've got enuff to do a cycle with both?
    i was thinking of doing test e wks 10-12 @ 500 per weeks would that actaully realease if i injected, or becuase there is no test e ealier in the cycle would it be useless injecting at that point?
    Last edited by smileyguy; 08-17-2006 at 12:56 PM.

Hows This
    Sust 250 wk 1-10
    Prop 250 wk 1-6
    D-bol 40ed wk 1-4

Take Sust day 1
    Then on day 3 Prop 125
    Then on day 5 Prop 125
    Then Sust day 8 etc..?
    Using Proviorn With The D-bol Wk 1-4 And Nolva Wk 1-4 For Some Gyno I Got LEft Over

You should definetly take care of this BEFORE you start a cycle. You should do a search and read the here for C Bino Guide to GYNO and HOLD OFF on the cycle for a while!! Your injection times are way off to make the most of what you are trying to do !!!!!

You dont even know how to spell, and your talking nonsense, you dont need to take ANYTHING and im sure thats the advice your going to get from everyone... sorry bro... just a reminder, never start a cycle without everything in hand... what you going to do for a Anti- E ? PCT?

i'm goin on hrt right after this cycle i timed it that way hcg treatment with arimidex , so the ****ing about of ym own endrphone sytme with all the dsifferent esters isnt a concern.
    this is my first cycle lol, i tried to get test e belive me i tried, but this is what i ended up with, all in all i'm looking at 500mg test per week, i mite cut back the prop dosage to 100mg x 2 per week but with 250 per 2 ml its kinda complicated

c thats it thats my lott, luckily they're al stirght test esters,
    sust has prop innit, along with enuff other esters to smooth out the otehr does of prop, dose would be roughly comparible to taking a cycle of test prop but i dont have enuff sust or prop to fdo a cycle with one of them on their own i've got enuff to do a cycle of both?
    i was thinking of doing test e wks 10-12 @ 500 per weeks would that actaully realease if i injected, or becuase there is no test e ealier in the cycle would it be useless injecting at that point?

HUGE mistakes here.....You really have NO clue how esters work do you?? Please step away from ALL AAS until you answer my questions. You got this whole cycle completly out of whack and you will get major sides from it!!!

ok well i'll jst do sust 250 10 weeks?
    i mite be able to find another source and do a prop cycle or 500 mg sust.
    Sust is messy stuff and i know it i really didnt want it, but whats the worse that could happen with the first cycle o suggest, u end up with a peak dose mid week, as there is the most sust and prop in your body

5 ft 10 205lbs(no not my naturla limit but i've lost alot of weight since i got a pituitary tumour and i'm recovering now.

Dude , i hope you really are joking around , although this isnt the place to do this, but you have completly NO knowledge about AA's and at the pace your at your going to damage ur body beyong repairs man,,, you should even be taking sustanon your 1st cycle... matter affect you shoudlnt take anything

TUMOR? oh man

Plz no one respond to this guy , this has to be a joke, and he's not listneing, and nor did he answer SMAN's question

lol jst because i cant type doesnt say jack shit except i'm dyslecsic, it only really effects me when i'm typingn my hand writing is shit.

i said i'd back off of the cycle, i dont want to mess myself up more, please explain to me, i obviously dont know as much as i thought. I'm not gonna be ignorant, i'm here to learn sorry if i am wating your time but i dotn want to do anything i'll regret.

NO matter what problems you have man, you dont have the knowledge, nor do you seem to care about doing a cycle safely, nor have you listed your stats, age, heigh, weight, cycle experience (obviously none) training, nor shoudl you ever argue with someone that obviously knows more then you do, and is trying to help you from hurting yourself

Research man.. go to the start page, click on steroid profiles.. read & re read them.. ive read them so many times & i still dont know a lot of stuff.... train hard, eat healthy, and im glad your backing away from the aa's ( smart decision) your not waisting my time either, I was in the same mental thought as you were that i knew everything,, & i would do a cycle how i wanted, but the thing is AA"s are 10x more complex then you could imagine,, and in order to maintin good health, you need to know everything you can before you even think about using AA's

STEROIDZZ

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

hey

i said i'd back off of the cycle, i dont want to mess myself up more, please explain to me, i obviously dont know as much as i thought. I'm not gonna be ignorant, i'm here to learn sorry if i am wating your time but i dotn want to do anything i'll regret.

Havent been on this site but two days and it seems alot of you guys dont give anyone a chance, instead of telling him hes stupid, since it seems hes gonna do it one way or another why dont you tell him the best stuff out of what he has to use for his first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    NO matter what problems you have man, you dont have the knowledge, nor do you seem to care about doing a cycle safely, nor have you listed your stats, age, heigh, weight, cycle experience (obviously none) training, nor shoudl you ever argue with someone that obviously knows more then you do, and is trying to help you from hurting yourself
    I'm 205 lbs(unknown bodyfat%, no more than 15%) 24 years old, 5ft 11, no cycle expierience, training single factor splits jst started reading into 5x5 and duela facotr training. wish i had a spellchecker. i'm not argueing, jst trying to understand my errors, which is apparantly pure lack of understanding.

Ill let roidattack answer that question or SMAN, no implying he's stupid by any means but starting a cycle without proper knowledge, and correct gear IMO is "stupid" and thats the point he doenst have the correct stuff nor should he have that many different compounds for a 1st cycle, much less sustanon ..

Your problem my friend is you dont have the knowledge, nor the right state of mind... one mistake was purchasing these products before you knew anything about th em... mostly everyone would suggest a 1st cycle consist of only 1 compound such as test..... Test prop is injected everyday.. you think ur ready for that many shots? sustanon shot eod you think yoru ready for that ? although its ok to kick start a cycle with dbol , IMO i dont like it for a beginner i would avoid orals for now, but yes just to give you some side of releif your dbol is correct 1 to 4 to kick start.. dsg ? i would say 20mg

But plz accept my advice and research..... were only hear to help you
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 08-17-2006 at 01:16 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    sus 250 1-10 followed by pct. Get your diet and pct straight before your first shot.

can anyone suggest how i could fix this cycle?
    i thought of evening out the doages, maybe taking sust 250 day one, with 50 mg of prop, these arnt insane dosages form what i've read, then 100 mg prop day 3, 100 mg test prop day 5 guess i'll have to bring my next dose of sust forward to day 7 even tho it makes it awkward, that way its basucalled a 100 mg prop eod cycle ran along with some longer esters. if this is again a right out there suggeston pleas explain the science of esters to me so that i can see why i am so far out.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Ill let roidattack answer that question or SMAN, no implying he's stupid by any means but starting a cycle without proper knowledge, and correct gear IMO is "stupid" and thats the point he doenst have the correct stuff nor should he have that many different compounds for a 1st cycle, much less sustanon

Its a bit frustrating when you see someone crashing head on into it without first knowing the compounds etc.. We see it often on the board and that makes it more frustrating..

No intention to flame. Smiley, I hope you do a little more homework. What I suggested would be a good first cycle.

Just so you know sus is best shot eod.

what is so bad about sust and the unstable doae of test it realeases?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

rattack

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    sus 250 1-10 followed by pct. Get your diet and pct straight before your first shot.
    is pct (proviron , clomid, nolvadex ???)

damn, u tellin me u cant get away mixin test prop with sust, i thought sust realeased over 7 days as it has decanate innit?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    is pct (proviron, clomid, nolvadex???)

If you go to the pct forum, you can see the different protocols. I like clomid, nolva, and maybe throw in some clen .

Smileyguy Sustanon has 4 differnet esters in it ... shorter and longer, the main thing of using AA's in order to prevent harsh sides is to keep blood plasma levels stable, with your dsg's you would be a rollercoaster, and be very and i mean very unsatisfied..... Sustanon should be shot eod, as you would be dosing it you wouldnt even benifit from the test prop in it .. basically waisting your time, and No PCT is Post Cycle Therapy ,,, its probably the most important thing in a cycle... and yes Clomid/ Nolvadex are used in PCT that is what i plan on using

TEST PROP IS INNNN SUSTANON!

RA
    damn, u tellin me u cant get away mixin test prop with sust, i thought sust realeased over 7 days as it has decanate innit?

Theres no need for it.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    is pct (proviron, clomid, nolvadex???)

Oh shyt, right over my head...

Post Cycle Therapy

Smileguy i hope you decided the right thing brother,, and i apologize if i came off being a A## but do remember im just trying to help

Well this cycle should provide a fairly stable blood concentration

Week1
    Day1 Sust250 Prop50
    Day2
    Day3 Prop100
    Day4
    Day5 Prop100
    Day6
    Day7 Sust250 Prop50
    or Mite do this one

Week1
    Day1 Sust250
    Day2 Prop50
    Day3 Prop50
    Day4 Prop50
    Day5 Prop50
    Day6 Prop50
    Day7 Sust250
    Week2
    Day8 Prop50
    Day9 Prop50
    Day10 Prop50
    Day11 Prop50
    Day12 Prop50
    Day13 Sust250
    pct is nolva n hcg n i'm going on hrt so gettin endrogenous production up is jst a temp measure till the hcg hrt kicks in which supposedly can take a while.
    nolva may not even be needed

I give up .. someone else can take care of this .. you offically WONT LISTEN!

RA

Week1
    Day1 Sust250 Prop50
    Day2
    Day3 Prop100
    Day4
    Day5 Prop100
    Day6
    Day7 Sust250 Prop50
    or Mite do this one

Week1
    Day1 Sust250
    Day2 Prop50
    Day3 Prop50
    Day4 Prop50
    Day5 Prop50
    Day6 Prop50
    Day7 Sust250
    Week2
    Day8 Prop50
    Day9 Prop50
    Day10 Prop50
    Day11 Prop50
    Day12 Prop50
    Day13 Sust250
    pct is nolva n hcg n i'm going on hrt so gettin endrogenous production up is jst a temp measure till the hcg hrt kicks in which supposedly can take a while.

hahaha, now I see what they were talking about..doofy.

Week1
    Day1 Sust250 Prop50
    Day2
    Day3 Prop100
    Day4
    Day5 Prop100
    Day6
    Day7 Sust250 Prop50
    or Mite do this one

Week1
    Day1 Sust250
    Day2 Prop50
    Day3 Prop50
    Day4 Prop50
    Day5 Prop50
    Day6 Prop50
    Day7 Sust250
    Week2
    Day8 Prop50
    Day9 Prop50
    Day10 Prop50
    Day11 Prop50
    Day12 Prop50
    Day13 Sust250

PLEASE explain what in the world leads you to the conclusion that the above will provide stable blood levels???
    I really am trying to see your.......logic here, but it doesNOT exsist.

What are your GOALS for this cycle???

What do you HAVE for your PCT??

What do you have for the exsisting GYNO

What do you have to prevent it from getting worse ???

What type of workouts do you do /how often/for how long?

Seriously, UNTIL you answer these question PLEASE do NOT post another cycle idea cause so far they SUCK !!!! and you are wasting our time because you have not given enough information to HELP YOU

steroids profile says sust can be used weekly(jst goin by bigcat) jst resuls in peak and fall, but tell em why this istn a stable cycle? i admit its a peae of botch work but sides wont be nemore extreme than a cycle of test e, n this cycles far more potent, n so what if there are sides i'm stil gonna build muscle. n its only 500mg per 6 days i mite leave the test prop straight after the sust, so its like this
    Week1
    Day1 Sust250
    Day2
    Day3 Prop50
    Day4 Prop50
    Day5 Prop50
    Day6 Prop50
    Day7 Prop50
    Week2
    Day8 Sust250
    Day9
    Day10 Prop50
    Day11 Prop50
    Day12 Prop50
    Day13 Prop50
    Day14 Prop50

do i ahve time to fidn more gea ri kno more thna you give me credit for, i jst planned on gettin test e n focused all ym research on that, n today my dealer said thats all he goit so i took it n figured i'd coem up with a cycle form that, n i cnat think of a better cycle to make from what i got.

rite peopel stack prop with test, so whats worng with stacking it with a nmixtue of esters othetr than the peak n fall week to week?

this is the last im going to help you... we have all established the fact you wont listen to a single word...your going to do what you want to do ... and ur going to hurt yourself in the long run.... so in conclusion, a single compound test eth or cyp.. for 10 wks, shot e3.5 days ( which means 2 shots a wk) at 500mg a wk... is the correct path for you l... otherwise.. its your health.. find someone else to help ( which wont be anyone cause no one has enough patiences for you!

m8 thansk for your health, believe it or not that was my orriginal intension everything i've read(absolutley everything) would tell me thats the perfect cycle for a first timer, shame i dont have the gear. cuz now i'm about to start a cycle that ur tellin me is gonna **** me up with no evidence to support your statement, but i'll keep a cycle log on ere so you can use me as an example of what not to do n next time a newbie thinks of trying something like i did which let face it few are stupid enuff. anyway check the log out form time to time i have a feeling i may need help to get me outta the whole i get myself into.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information