Thread: using vials

rixyroids is offline Associate Member

using vials

guys wanting some help on using vials here. iv used the wee glass amps before, and never used a vial i was wondering if you guys could let me know the procedure on getting the steroid from it?

also, every time u pierce it with the needle, does that not leave a hole in it that will allow bacteria into it? just want to play it safe

cheers guys

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    guys wanting some help on using vials here. iv used the wee glass amps before, and never used a vial i was wondering if you guys could let me know the procedure on getting the steroid from it?

also, every time u pierce it with the needle, does that not leave a hole in it that will allow bacteria into it? just want to play it safe

cheers guys
    Wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol wipe. Draw as much air into the syringe as the amount of gear you want to draw. Inject the air into the vial. Now draw the meds into the syringe. Withdraw the needle. Tip up, draw a little bit of air in to ensure that there is no gear left in the pin. You just punctured a rubber stopper and dulled that pin, so change it before injecting, for a more comfortable shot. Proceed as usual with your injection.

Store your vials in a clean location. I like to further protect them with a zip-lock bag. Keep them standing upright once they have been "violated". A bigger pin draws easier but makes a bigger hole in the stopper so it is a trade-off. A 18ga makes a friggin nail hole but draws gear like nobody's business. A 21ga is a bit slower but makes a manageable hole that closes up tight, and never punches out a piece of rubber. A 23ga leaves little sign of its passing through a stopper, but drawing more than 1cc is sort of tedious. Plenty of nurses and doctors just draw and jab with the same pin. <ouch>

Thread Information