fit4ever180 is offline Member

General first cycle experiences/results

I've encountered a couple side effects on test e cycle I'm currently on that I'm somewhat surprised by. These would be insomnia (getting about 2-3 hours of sleep per night) and an increased sense of happiness all around. I've heard the insomnia is fairly normal, but I was just wondering about the happiness, not that I'm complaining by any means.

Anyone else had any uncommon or perhaps less discussed sides?

Just wondering about the gains others have had with a similar cycle and how much BF% increased as well?

I'm 4 weeks in and have gained 9.6 lbs and only .2% BF increase. I figure there's probably alot of water in that gain since test e is a long ester and doesn't really start to manifest itself through noticable gains until week 4 or 5 for most people, but my lifts have started improving nicely. I feel great and love the diet!
    Last edited by fit4ever180; 09-29-2008 at 12:37 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do admit my mood for the most part was better but that may be due to the much raised libido and just generally felling better than I had in many years due to low test.

Makes sense...

My libido has not increased all that much from normal, but I suppose that could be an age factor.

steptoe is offline New Member
    I'm 5 shots in on a Test E cycle (shooting every 3.5 days) and am actually starting to see and feel results already. All muscles are really tight, body feels and looks much harder, and the pumps I am getting are already like nothing I have ever felt or seen. Experiencing nothing to the negative side except for a little bit of acne on the thigh area. Hopefully it continues going this well

Quote Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    I'm 5 shots in on a Test E cycle (shooting every 3.5 days) and am actually starting to see and feel results already. All muscles are really tight, body feels and looks much harder, and the pumps I am getting are already like nothing I have ever felt or seen. Experiencing nothing to the negative side except for a little bit of acne on the thigh area. Hopefully it continues going this well

Nice... I didn't start felling mine kicking in as far as the pump and strength increase until about my 8th or 9th injection, but it's definately running strong now...

Strength is through the roof! Squats went from 365lbs. x 5 reps to 405x6 reps, dumbell shoulder press went from 85's x5 to 100's x4, incline dumbell bench went from 95's x6 to 110's x 5, lat pulldown went from 240lbs. x8 to 290lbs. x8, hammer curls went from 55's x 10 reps to 70's x10, skull crushers went from 105lbs. x 6 to 120lbs. x 5 and this was just from one week to the next! I'm ecstatic about everything! Lifts are great and diet is even better! I love eating 4000+ calories per day!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    How far into your cycle did your insomina kick in? I just had my first shot of test e (1000mg) yesterday.

EmilianoH is offline New Member
    wow nice to read this things !

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    Makes sense...

My libido has not increased all that much from normal, but I suppose that could be an age factor.
    When your taking exogenous test age has nothing to do with libido.

Thread Information