Thread: 3rd Cycle

redburst is offline New Member

3rd Cycle

Well it's that time again, the winter is upon us. Thus, a winter bulking cycle seems fitting. I am 5'8" about 170 pounds. It's been long while since my last cycle and I was up to around 200 pounds but the time has been significant since the last one that I have dropped some serious poundage. I want start up again and here is what I plan on doing. Dbol 50mg/day 1-4wks, Test Enan 1-10(12)wks 600mg/wk, EQ 1-10(12)wks at 500mg/wk. Does this look good, remember I've been away for a while a little over a year so any suggestions or help is well taken. In I was registered on this board under a different name but it has been so long that I have forgotten that name and had to register under a different name. Let me know what everyone thinks.

SKiN is offline Member
    EQ 500mg 1-12wk
    Test600mg 1-13wk
    Dbol 1-4 50mg ed
    Nolva 10mg ed
    Pct w/20mg nolva

You might need to run milk thistle at a gram ed and drink lotsa water running dbol that high. GL bro...

Yeah, I know I was going to run either milk thisle or ALA throughout the entire cycle. I've got Nolva and was thinking about running Liquidex because I tend to be a bit sensitive. So in that respect PCT and during cycle anti-e's I think I am covered. So going 12 weeks would be better for the EQ and 13 weeks for the Test Enan? The most I've ran is 10 to 12 weeks so I am just curious as to the reason to do Test Enan for 13 wks. Thank though for your input.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to run the test one week longer than the eq so they are out of your system at the same time EQ genereally takes 3 weeks to exit the system so you run the test E one week longer cause it only takes 2 weeks to exit the system....you follow?

SKiN is offline Member
    I just finished a cycle just like that, the eq started really working well around week 9 to 10 so why stop it when its just doing its magic... and the reason for the test one week longer is so your pct times will match up

Points well taken! Makes perfect sense. Thanks much!!

No problemo

so it sounds like a go. That is what I am going to do for a third cycle. If anyone else has any wisdom to share, I would appreciate it. Thanks much!!!

I'm thinking about add Winny at the last four weeks of the cycle at 50mg/ed. How does that sound??

sounds good but run it the last 6 weeks and finish it 2 weeks after test so it would look like this
    EQ 500mg 1-12wk
    Test600mg 1-13wk
    Winny 9-15wk
    Dbol 1-4 50mg ed
    Nolva 10mg ed
    Pct w/20mg nolva

Thanks much! Since I am a bit sensitive would it be more beneficial to take Nolva every day or to take Liquidex?? Just wondering!

i would take both

Thread Information