Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member

Wheres the Dbol results??

Im Doing Sus 250 @ 500mg
    DBols @ 25 mg/ED

Its my second week, and have not seen results all of my weight has been water retention my diets ok, training heavy 3 days/week (doggcrapp).

Is my second cycle, my first cycle was a dud so thats why im curious as to my gains..

About when do u see gains if any on this type of cycle??? Or am i being impatient..

thanx

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    25mg isnt the most powerful dose of dbol ... id say u should see something after 2 weeks. Has strength gone up?

Have you gained any strength?
    What type of dbol was it?

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    Dont expect anything real drastic in the way of "muscle" gains........the most youre gonna see of that cycle(imo)is gonna be from the dbol in the first 6 weeks.You wont really notice much from the sus until you drop the water post cycle...........but it wont be a lot.Should get a good increase in weight though.

Im useing Pink Thai Dbols, strength has gone up tho.. weight has gone up 12 lbs but like was said just water..

So you dont think i will see much muscle gains??? I thought this cycle was for good muscle gain as well as strength..

Its funny whats the point of juiceing if your not going to reep 'muscle' gains. I mean muscle mass is proprtional to strength so why dont they both increase..??
    Last edited by Royal_Mako_Rumble; 10-02-2004 at 03:02 PM. Reason: coz

You should put on some strength. The Sust will help you put on some weight; and not just water. I took it for 7.5-8 wks and I put on 20 lbs. and lost 5 of it. My strength got a nice bump too. Just stick with the cycle, maybe add some test e if you think you aren't gaining enough. Give it time though, the sust takes 18 days to kick in.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'm going to have to totally disagree with you SGT SUSTA. A Dbol /Test cycle will put some nice muscle mass on you. If you eat right and train hard, you should be able to put on 10-15lbs of quality muscle.. especially if it's your 2nd cycle. Also, run it no less then 10 weeks. Gotta give your body time to adjust to all this new muscle/weight..

Thanx guys ur help is priceless.!!

I agree with Diesel

Thread Information