Jock191 is offline Associate Member

First cycle what do you think?

Hey guys whats going on? Well heres my deal.Im about to get my hands on 10 mg D-bol and some prop 100.. The guy told me to take the prop every 4 days and for the test it would be 30mg/day fist and second week then 40 for the third and then back to 30 for the 4th. Basically the cycle would look like this

Week1:300mg prop 400 mg deca
    week2:300mg prop 400 mg deca 30 mg/day d-bol
    week3:300mg prop 400 mg deca 30 mg/day d-bol
    week4:300mg prop 400 mg deca 40 mg/day d-bol
    week5:300mg prop 400 mg deca 30 mg/day d-bol
    week6:300mg prop 400 mg deca

Now what im wondering is he didnt mention **** about anything for a pct so if you guys know what sites to go to, to get some stuff for a pct that would be great and or what type of pct I need for a cycle like this.. Now this is my first cycle so im not doing nething crazy.. Now hears something else, Im alittle higher on the bf side so would it makes sense to bulk up and try to lose the fat after b/c I will have more muscle? Or wait and just lose the fat first and then bulk? Also is there any point to doing cardio while on gear? Oh well all the help is greatly apriciated. Thanks

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i'd run the test higher then the deca , dbol from day one for a month and lengthen the cycle to 12 weeks. run deca for 10

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    also prop, is taken EOD, or preferably ED. check AR forum for PCT and also run ldex at 10-20mg ED

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Run the prop aat 75mg ed and make sure you run test at a higher dose than deca . With 75mg ed and deca at 400mg w you should be ok.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Tell your friend he has no idea what he's talking about.
    First off I wouldn't even bother running test prop with these 2 compounds.
    Test/deca /dbol is a classic bulker but you have to run this longer then 6 weeks and pyrimiding dosages went out of style 10 yrs ago.

Week 1-11 Test E 500mgs
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mgs
    Week 1-4 Dbol 40mgs ed
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test.

Nolva on hand. B6 throughout.

Goodluck,

As far as aquiring clomid/ nolva etc. click the flashing banner at the top of your screen.

Wait a min..I just seen that this was your first cycle, I apologize for half ass reading your post and not bothering to look at your stats...
    If your stats are current on your profile I'd say you need to diet down first before you even consider doing any kind of steriods .
    30% bf is not an acceptable starting point IMO for first time gear users for a number of reasons which I won't even get into.
    You need to diet down first...worry about the gear later, but in the mean time you can get some clen to help you along. That can also be purchased by clicking the flashing banner.
    Goodluck,

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Your a little young as well bro, Diet down, get that body fat to around 15-20% and maybe hit up the sauce after your 21st Bday.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about dieting down but then I thought why not add more muscle mass to make it easier to lose body fat?? Would that make sense to gain more muscle to help with losing that fat? I dont know im just curious.. That stats are alittle off I have lost 6% bodyfat since I first signed up here. The thing that sucks is that while in the Marine corps I was 189 lbs and 6 % bf.. But then I got and get shot in the ****ing knee while in Iraq and now im 234 24% body fat which is good b/c I was at 245 30% bodyfat. So either way I have the gear ill just wait until my bday to start ill diet until then. I have until dec 27th so I could lose some good fat by then. But either way I should run the test higher then the deca right, make it a longer cycle and run d-bol from day 1 correct? Oh and I already have clen and t3 just dont wanna use it.. Heard to much bad **** about it then about rebounding and all that other good stuff... What about running prop with clen? Oh and what the heck is ED and EOD?? Im slow over here guys thats why my thing says newbie lol. Once again thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by Jock191; 10-02-2004 at 09:28 PM.

Thread Information