Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381

    help with cycle....

    my last cycle i did test enanth,deca ,dbol . i didn't really like the bloat so for my next cycle i was thinking of using prop. the thing is i can get test e. for way cheaper. so my question is do you guys think if i use nolva and l-dex with my test eth. will i get alot of bloat? or should i just stick with the prop?

  2. #2
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    well if you didnt use them last time then yes they will help immensly. But if you used them last time and still got bloat, then you'll probably get it again.

  3. #3
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    well if you didnt use them last time then yes they will help immensly. But if you used them last time and still got bloat, then you'll probably get it again.
    i just used the nolva my last cycle, and i got itchy nipples a couple of times so i bumped it up then it went away. does l-dex and a good diet help alot?

  4. #4
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    If you dont want bloat I think you should look into using something besides deca and dbol ...

  5. #5
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    i'll bet you didnt use them the last time.... yes they help a whole lot. i'm currently on Test E 1000mg/week, EQ600mg/week & deca 400mg/week and I use Arimidex , Nolvadex and HCG and very little bloat. in my younger cycle days I've used Test E 500mg/week and Deca 400mg/week without anything and got BLOATED like hell so they work great.

  6. #6
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    If you dont want bloat I think you should look into using something besides deca and dbol...
    that was my last cycle.

  7. #7
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    i'll bet you didnt use them the last time.... yes they help a whole lot. i'm currently on Test E 1000mg/week, EQ600mg/week & deca 400mg/week and I use Arimidex, Nolvadex and HCG and very little bloat. in my younger cycle days I've used Test E 500mg/week and Deca 400mg/week without anything and got BLOATED like hell so they work great.
    i used the nolva my last cycle. 10mg/day then bumped to 20 after signs of gyno

  8. #8
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    that was my last cycle.

    Well from your first post I thought you were insinuating you were going to run the same cycle... sorry guy

  9. #9
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i used the nolva my last cycle. 10mg/day then bumped to 20 after signs of gyno
    Dude the Arimidex or L-dex is what keeps the bloat down.

  10. #10
    Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    481
    wont letro help keep the bloat down also?
    Last edited by Unknown$$; 10-05-2004 at 12:09 AM. Reason: typo

  11. #11
    Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    481
    bump

  12. #12
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    yes letro is by far the most effective AI, but it is very powerful. Start at a low dose and work your way up as needed!

  13. #13
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    wont letro help keep the bloat down also?
    Letro is liquid Arimidex so yes it will also keep the bloat down.

  14. #14
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Letro is liquid Arimidex so yes it will also keep the bloat down.
    i thought letro was femara? correct me if i'm wrong

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •