Thread: front loading ?

meat is offline Associate Member

Question front loading ?

if i read Mike XXL s thread on front loading correctly then if i was to take 500 mg of test cyp. per wk then my first inj. would be 1000mg also should i run the deca 300 with my d-bol & test cycle or should i save it?some interesting stuff going on here.you learn something new every day.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Yes that is correct 1000mg on day 1 500mg there after per week....how many cycles have you done? If it's your first cycle you will get good results from just test...if you have done a few then you might want to ad the deca front loaded as well...also you can run d-bol for first 3-4 week of the cycle...good luck...XXL

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    XXL, I have researced, and I have decided to cyle test. and tren . on my first cycle. Even though some say don't run tren. on first, others have said they did fine with first cycle with Tren. I'll be using 500mg Test. a week, so my first injection should be 1000mg. I was going to run Test. for about two weeks before my Tren. Here's my question. If I will using 50-100mg of Tren. ed, what should my first injection of Tren. be?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    acetate or enanthate ?? if its acetate which i an assuming since you said ed then i dont see a reason for front loading it.

Sorry, I didn't catch that, lol.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    would front loading be needed if you were going to start the tren acetate ED and test at the same time?

XXL ive done one sollid cycle over 4 months ago.supertest 250 @250 mg wk from wk 1-10 deca 200 @200 mg wk from wk 1-9 , & 2 cycles of clen wk 1-3 ,7-10 PCT hcg

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Meat, sure front load the Deca as well at 400mg on day one and then 200mg EW there after, that shols work good...

MSHeadBanger; i would front load my test and start Tren 1 week later, that shold be enough for your test levels to be significantly increased and then the tren would kick in right away, i am assuming you are using acetate, if you are using enenthate i would front load it just like test...

punchrf; i always front load my gear especcialy all long esters, no matter what i am stacking with it...

XXL

I'll be using enanthate . So, I should frontload my Tren .? Since I'll start my first week at 75mg of Tren., ED, I should inject the Tren. at 150mg the first day, then 75mg ED after that? Thanks, XXL.

thanx for the help XXL.

Thread Information