msu16366 is offline Member

Out of test but still going

Well originally i was going to end after week 12. I been taking Cyp and EQ. I still have a couple weeks left of EQ and dont know when my next cycle will be so i am going to take the EQ until its gone. Last time i took steriods i also had alot more EQ than test and never had any problems running the EQ without the test. My question is will my balls still be shut off from just the EQ or will they start to come back now that i am dont with putting the test in.
    I have clomid on hand.
    Also for some reason i am just now starting to break out all over my back and it is week 12, maybe the other 6 bottles were fake?
    Should i get some HCG if i am going to run the EQ without test for a couple extra weeks.
    thanks guys,
    i just dont feel like stopping yet.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    is the eq bold. prop. or bold. undecyclate?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Well originally i was going to end after week 12. I been taking Cyp and EQ. I still have a couple weeks left of EQ and dont know when my next cycle will be so i am going to take the EQ until its gone. Last time i took steriods i also had alot more EQ than test and never had any problems running the EQ without the test. My question is will my balls still be shut off from just the EQ or will they start to come back now that i am dont with putting the test in.
    I have clomid on hand.
    Also for some reason i am just now starting to break out all over my back and it is week 12, maybe the other 6 bottles were fake?
    Should i get some HCG if i am going to run the EQ without test for a couple extra weeks.
    thanks guys,
    i just dont feel like stopping yet.

yes they will still be shut off. that is what clomid is for. to "jumpstart" them basically.

it doesnt matter wether its bold prop, bold acetate, or EQ..... they will all shut u down.

more than likely the reason u are breaking out is cause your levels are dropping off, i always break out when my levels start to drop

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yes they will still be shut off. that is what clomid is for. to "jumpstart" them basically.

it doesnt matter wether its bold prop, bold acetate, or EQ..... they will all shut u down.

more than likely the reason u are breaking out is cause your levels are dropping off, i always break out when my levels start to drop
    i was thinking if it's bold prop. he could run it for 1 more week while waiting for the cyp. ester to drop down until pct time. that way test would be run past the bold. prop. since it is a shorter ester than the cyp.....

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    i was thinking if it's bold prop. he could run it for 1 more week while waiting for the cyp. ester to drop down until pct time. that way test would be run past the bold. prop. since it is a shorter ester than the cyp.....

very good bro. u are right. if it is acetate or prop he could propably get away with it.... but i dont konw that i would risk it personally

thanks, w rballs....I'm still working on aligning esters,frontloading, and pct start times, maybe some of it is starting to stick.....

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    thanks, w rballs....I'm still working on aligning esters,frontloading, and pct start times, maybe some of it is starting to stick.....

yeah bro.. i was the same way, wheneve i saw the senior members and mods lining **** up i was like WTF??? but after like 1yr. i woke up one day and it just clicked

Thread Information