Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    OK guys heres a different opinion! Ok I did my first cycle 2 days after my 17th birthday. Ive done 2 solid cycles since! AS everyone has said, were to young to juice, i agree! Im 19 almost 20 and I know from experience that when it comes to the statement " your to young" we are not going to listen. So take your side and state your opinion. If you dont care to answer a ? for a kid, that wants to juice because you think its wrong then thats you! But the way I look at it why not help the kid and lead him in the right direction. For example i dont really think you should juice, but if you want to see good gains and little sides jump on some TEST 200 400mg for 6- 10 weeks for a couple of cycles so your body can get use to it... Its better to have the "kid" informed so when he goes back to the gym and the AVERAGE DEALER says jump on 30 mg dbol and 600mg of test youll get YOKED TRUST ME!
    I think you guys can relate where im coming from!
    AGIAN this site is for the education of AAS to help the small community of, "us" the juicer! The most socially missunderstood, GROUP!
    What exactly do you mean by "do a few cycles so your body can get used to it"? I dont think it feasable that a 16 or 17 (however old this guy is) is going to get used to exogenous testosterone ; as others said his system is flooded with it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    good point! whats weird about the board is you have to be 18 but yet know one wants to give and 18 yr old any advice except for"your to young" ya maybe hes to young but we should at least give him some advice

Giving advice to a person with this kind of attitude is not an easy thing. He started this thread because he doesn't agree with the advice he recieved (good advice at that).

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if you were 25 bro. If that is you in your pic you are no where near your genetic potential. Which means you can grow with out the used of drugs for a long time still. I don't know why every little guy in the world thinks roids are the answer to everything

AnabolicAlien Guest

hehe...

i was in the operating room once and i had to inject 125 mg of test enanthate into an 18 month old.... true story. so what do ya think of that?! i think that makes me a bada$s.

oh - and when fat guys at my gym start telling me about genetics i just flex on them and say, "hey man... i make my OWN genetics!". they usually get very pissed and walk away muttering.

A.A.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its completely ludicrous to think an adolecent can properly mature while administering superphysiological amounts of sex hormones into their system - shutting down their endocrine system's natural flucuations. Your body needs to go through it's own ups and downs - just cause you have hair on your balls does not mean you are fully matured... waiting till 21 is a smart idea for several reasons... aside from adverse health conditions. And it is irresponsible for us to encourage such impulsive choices...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by white legend
    ay guys its my life, so stop trying to discourage me from juicing please!! i dont intend any ill will but think ablout all the pros today!!! hell, lee priest started doing roids when he was 13 and look at his swole a$$ right now!!! do you guys mean to tell me that all tha pros today didn't start juicing till they were in their 20s? hahaha...i say bull *****n sh*t!!!
    Yeah im sure you've also noticed how lee priest is like 5'6" he looks like a ****ing wiesel.

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    Do what you want and stop complaining.I dont give a ****.
    Humans are known to be self-destructive, It's the reality.SAD but TRUE.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    What exactly do you mean by "do a few cycles so your body can get used to it"? I dont think it feasable that a 16 or 17 (however old this guy is) is going to get used to exogenous testosterone; as others said his system is flooded with it naturally.
    I said that so if he does do "it" he doesnt hit his body with a steam roller of 1000mg of test a week because some DEALER SAID SO!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    very well said bro!!!!!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    im in total agreace with needle!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    I said that so if he does do "it" he doesnt hit his body with a steam roller of 1000mg of test a week because some DEALER SAID SO!
    Gotcha, I perceived it differently. I agree with ya.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff999
    yes prolly almost all bodybuliders started juicing when they were like 16....thats why all the top guys are like 5'10 and under...cutler, coleman, priest, cormier..gunther is the exception...i believe hes 6'3.....
    First off Coleman is 5'11" and Gunter is 6'1".

What about Arnold Schwartzenegger at 6'2" and Lou Farigno at 6'5".
    Lee Haney 5'11"
    Paul Dillett is 6'2"
    Nasser El Sonbaty 5'11".

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    First off Coleman is 5'11" and Gunter is 6'1".

What about Arnold Schwartzenegger at 6'2" and Lou Farigno at 6'5".
    Lee Haney 5'11"
    Paul Dillett is 6'2"
    Nasser El Sonbaty 5'11".
    On paper yes

Ask anyone that's met Arnold if he's really 6'2". More like 5'11"-6'0".

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    On paper yes

Ask anyone that's met Arnold if he's really 6'2". More like 5'11"-6'0".
    just looked ona bio and it says Arnold is 6'2", gonna keep chekin, to see foresure.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    yup 6'2"

Matt76 is offline New Member
    yeah all my friends who are 19-21 never put there hard time in the gym always will workout for about a month then quit and wonder why they aren't as big as me. What's there answer i'm going to get on "roids". That is when i get pissed I am like you guys have no idea what you are talking about. You haven't researched it do you even know what PCT is, "no" didn't think so. I then tell them they don't need it so they tell me o well I can get on it and then i'll be as big as you I go yeah prolly but you could do that naturally. I just don't understand some ppl. I am natural always have been I am only 19 and I don't feel like I need steroids right now I am making great gains and getting stronger ever week I work out. Hell I would almost bet I have more test running through me now than I have for the past 4years. Anyway if you have put in your time and effort in the gym and I MEAN TIME AND EFFORT and not some half ass workout that you see most ppl doing and aren't getting anywhere b/c you have been in the gym for years it is a completely different story than what the typical person what THE QUICK FIX.

Anyway i've been rambling I just hate it when ppl want a quick fix

I also want to state I see nothing wrong with somebody using AS. I will admit one day I will prolly join you but today is not the day and tomorrow isn't looking to good either

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt76
    yeah all my friends who are 19-21 never put there hard time in the gym always will workout for about a month then quit and wonder why they aren't as big as me. What's there answer i'm going to get on "roids". That is when i get pissed I am like you guys have no idea what you are talking about. You haven't researched it do you even know what PCT is, "no" didn't think so. I then tell them they don't need it so they tell me o well I can get on it and then i'll be as big as you I go yeah prolly but you could do that naturally. I just don't understand some ppl. I am natural always have been I am only 19 and I don't feel like I need steroids right now I am making great gains and getting stronger ever week I work out. Hell I would almost bet I have more test running through me now than I have for the past 4years. Anyway if you have put in your time and effort in the gym and I MEAN TIME AND EFFORT and not some half ass workout that you see most ppl doing and aren't getting anywhere b/c you have been in the gym for years it is a completely different story than what the typical person what THE QUICK FIX.

I also want to state I see nothing wrong with somebody using AS. I will admit one day I will prolly join you but today is not the day and tomorrow isn't looking to good either
    very good point. i agree. i have friends like that too...that want the QUICK FIX.

Jackman is offline Banned

well said

R.Gotti is offline Banned

good thinking

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    yup 6'2"
    Yeah and all those football players have accurate stats too. Of course Arnold never lied either, and Sylvester Stallone is 5'10" . I hope you meet him in person someday.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

ARnold

I have heard Arnold is really like 5'10-6'0. Maybe on paper it makes more sense to say he is taller...gotta love Hollywood.

skohen is offline New Member
    Dude ...everyone matures at a diffrent speed. Some hits puberty later than others. We don't know your story. Your body might not be ready at even 21 for all we know. I know I continued to get a few cm's taller myself after 21. As you should know beeing 18 (w\some decent genetic potensial) you'll get great gains naturally. Leave some free play for the jucing when ur hitting the mid 20's. Remember that it takes time to just learn how to train proberbly. Roids won't magically mature your frame...you still gotta know what routines your body responds to etc etc...

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    I think of all the rage and that, that I had when I was eighteen, Dont think I would have liked to throw AS into the mix. I have found that on this forum, if you ask a question expect to hear some replies that you don't like. It is not that they are trying to run your life, they are just offering advice based on their own experiences and knowledge. It is their unbiased opinion that makes this board great. Most sources you meet won't tell you that you are too young, or that you haven't reached your potential because they want you to buy their AS, these guys gain nothing when they offer their advice. They are just trying to share their knowledge, if you decide not to follow it, well that is your right, but you can't say that they didn't tell you.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ticboy
    I think of all the rage and that, that I had when I was eighteen, Dont think I would have liked to throw AS into the mix. I have found that on this forum, if you ask a question expect to hear some replies that you don't like. It is not that they are trying to run your life, they are just offering advice based on their own experiences and knowledge. It is their unbiased opinion that makes this board great. Most sources you meet won't tell you that you are too young, or that you haven't reached your potential because they want you to buy their AS, these guys gain nothing when they offer their advice. They are just trying to share their knowledge, if you decide not to follow it, well that is your right, but you can't say that they didn't tell you.
    True that

Plus, some of the side effects from premature use of androgens can stem much farther than cosmetic things like closure of the growth plates... its just bad practice for an immature endocrine system - and unfortunately this type of adolecent use is what the media eats up...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    First off, I'm not going to give bad advice to an 18 year old. The purpose of this board is to help give out the safest advice we can. You will not find any knowledgable bro helping you juice. There is NO WAY you've come close to your genetic potential. There are way to many risks associated with steroids not to mention with someone at your age. Yeah, we have tons of guys who started juicing at your age, but again, that doesn't make it right. We are only trying to look out for you. What in the hell does Lee Priest have to do with this? I don't care if he started juicking at 6. Does that make it right? NO. You obviously haven't done enough research.
    Yea but at some point in your life you have to quit steroids . Look at Arnold... he's carting around a hell of a gut now. Supposedly the problem with juicing too young is obesity causing a major issue later in life and the obesity happens to a good majority of young juicers, especially those who start juicing before age of 22 tend to have problems being 300 lbs and 50% body fat in their late 30's to 40's.

I have a neighbor lady, at 18 she was into body building, she did deca because its one of the steroids appropriate for ladies, not highly androgenic . By the time she was 25 she was 350 lbs... the steroids screwed up her thyroid system, etc and she went from always being then and great body to now having obescity problems she cannot control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea but at some point in your life you have to quit steroids . Look at Arnold... he's carting around a hell of a gut now. Supposedly the problem with juicing too young is obesity causing a major issue later in life and the obesity happens to a good majority of young juicers, especially those who start juicing before age of 22 tend to have problems being 300 lbs and 50% body fat in their late 30's to 40's.

I have a neighbor lady, at 18 she was into body building, she did deca because its one of the steroids appropriate for ladies, not highly androgenic. By the time she was 25 she was 350 lbs... the steroids screwed up her thyroid system, etc and she went from always being then and great body to now having obescity problems she cannot control.
    bro, thats not a valid argument. the lady who was roiding out you say was messing with a highly adrogenic drug. also, there could of been alot of reasons why her thyroid was messed up, if shes "350 lbs now". now, if she was cutting with DNP /clen /etc i would understand how her thyroid got messed up. but im 19 years old, and i admit that i have an upcomming cycle coming up, but im staying away from the harsher highly androgenic /anabolic drugs such as tren /deca /etc/etc. the only AS i will be running untill my mid twenty's, and yes ive narrowed it down, are dbol ,var,test,and EQ. those are the ONLY drugs i will be running. i personally do i think i maxed out my natural potential. i am gonna post pics of me, because i powerlift later today, and i feel that my lifts exceed the lifts of 75% of the people on this forum just because ive been lifting naturally for almost 7 1/2 years now. i have my reasons for usings anabolics and im sure the rest of the people who are gonna read my post also do. except im beeing smart about it, im not gonna use anabolics to 'cut up' and mess my thyroid up, and im also gonna stick away from the harsher AS.

and as for the arnold issue and him carrying a big gut, he did that because he could care less about steroids now. hes governor, his diet and training are probably jack crap, but how do you explain him roiding back up for T3, and getting in real good shape for that movie? like i said, different people have different goals at different times in life.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 10-16-2004 at 10:38 AM.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i ran a d-bol cycle at 17 (bad advise from a friend)...now i run 800mg t400 and 300mg deca ...im 18 about to turn 19 in 2 months

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    bro, thats not a valid argument. the lady who was roiding out you say was messing with a highly adrogenic drug. also, there could of been alot of reasons why her thyroid was messed up, if shes "350 lbs now". now, if she was cutting with DNP /clen /etc i would understand how her thyroid got messed up. but im 19 years old, and i admit that i have an upcomming cycle coming up, but im staying away from the harsher highly androgenic /anabolic drugs such as tren /deca /etc/etc. the only AS i will be running untill my mid twenty's, and yes ive narrowed it down, are dbol ,var,test,and EQ. those are the ONLY drugs i will be running. i personally do i think i maxed out my natural potential. i am gonna post pics of me, because i powerlift later today, and i feel that my lifts exceed the lifts of 75% of the people on this forum just because ive been lifting naturally for almost 7 1/2 years now. i have my reasons for usings anabolics and im sure the rest of the people who are gonna read my post also do. except im beeing smart about it, im not gonna use anabolics to 'cut up' and mess my thyroid up, and im also gonna stick away from the harsher AS.

and as for the arnold issue and him carrying a big gut, he did that because he could care less about steroids now. hes governor, his diet and training are probably jack crap, but how do you explain him roiding back up for T3, and getting in real good shape for that movie? like i said, different people have different goals at different times in life.
    Well I am sure arnold has the genes as the old East German and Russian roid studies suggested that steroids never lets you pass more then 15% beyond your genetic limitations. Besides Austrians, Checs, Germans have those arian genes like some of those guys look like body builders naturally and not even ever have to lift a weight in their life so bad example there. Besides Arnold says they only gave him roids when he was below 18 before coming to USA and then only did dbols once before a competition. I tend to believe he has the genes and roids werent necessary or even played that much of a part in his life. Besides in the 70's, etc, 400 mg of testosterone was like taking a gram and 1/2 today and they didnt have any Anti-e technology so NOBODY ever wanted to cross that line with estrogenation. Of course what you earn with lower dose cycles are much more keepable in gains then you get with high doses so maybe they had the right idea in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well I am sure arnold has the genes as the old East German and Russian roid studies suggested that steroids never lets you pass more then 15% beyond your genetic limitations.
    i dont agree with this at all. you wanna know why i dont agree with this? get on yahoo and type in, 950 pound benchpress, or 1100 pound squat, then come back here.

and if your trying to tell me that, a 750 lb bench can be attained natural(because 950 lbs is about at 15% like your saying, im even beeing generous @ only saying 750), i will never touch another anabolic for the rest of my days bro.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Wow, the "White Legend" is freaking out! Relax. Do what ever you want but if you ask for an opinion you may not get the one you want. I started when I was 18 but I also took enough time off the grow naturally too.

needle is offline Senior Member
    the argument above about genetics- taking diff- tests might give you that 15% above your natural peak. BUt when we're taking about 900 pound bench and 1100 pound squats i think were dealing with HGH which is completley diff-

workdude is offline Senior Member
    With out hard work and dedication I don't care how old you are or how much gear you take. You won't look like anything. You still have to lift heavy, train hard, rest, and eat right. Gear or not. 17yrs old or 32yrs old like myself. Just my 2 cents. Do what you want it's just advise. Take it or leave it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information