steppenwolf is offline Associate Member

Will I make significantly more gains on 750MG of test than on 600MG?

Will it be worth it?
    If I use more than 750MG of gear, I get headaches due to high blood pressure. I take blood pressure RX now.

How much more will I make in gains [quesstimate]?

Thanks

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i stick with a lower dose because high bp isnt anything to mess around with

CatGrabber is offline Member
    There will be very little difference. Were only talking about 150mgs

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    the difference for me is no acne at 500-600mgs and acne on my arms and shoulders at 750mgs.

joevette is offline Banned
    No one can really tell you for sure. Everyone is different. I get the same ammount of acne (very little) on 500mg of test prop as I do on 1050mg.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't tell the difference between 500mg and 1000mg besides more bloat and a little more strength. I'd just move up as it becomes less effective unless you want to get into mega dosing 2+ g's then you'd see some difference

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I can't tell the difference between 500mg and 1000mg besides more bloat and a little more strength. I'd just move up as it becomes less effective unless you want to get into mega dosing 2+ g's then you'd see some difference
    I still get results from 600mg of test enan.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I get acne from even 60mg of test enan a week for HRT [hormone replacement therapy].
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you all for your replies.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Supposedly when the Russians were studying steroids for use in Olympic athletes back in the 50's, 60's etc they found best results during off cycle periods when the on cycle dosages were not so high. In otherwords, more likely to keep your gains when cycling at 400 mg a week then at 1 gram a week. Although while on cycle you are definately stronger at higher dosages, the higher dosages resulted in greater losses during off cycles as well as more bad side effects, some of which you keep like gyno, high blood pressure, etc.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    thats interesting anyone else have anything to say about low dosage of test. Personally I dont know cause I have only run 400/500mgs a week, although the last week I tried runing a little more liike 700 and I feel like a$$ my head feels alot of pressure in it so Ive gone back down,dont feel like lifting weight's when my head feels like its gonna explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Supposedly when the Russians were studying steroids for use in Olympic athletes back in the 50's, 60's etc they found best results during off cycle periods when the on cycle dosages were not so high. In otherwords, more likely to keep your gains when cycling at 400 mg a week then at 1 gram a week. Although while on cycle you are definately stronger at higher dosages, the higher dosages resulted in greater losses during off cycles as well as more bad side effects, some of which you keep like gyno, high blood pressure, etc.
    I am supposed to be on 100 mg of test a week off cycle for HRT [hormone replacement therapy].
    Thank you all for responding.

Thread Information