Thread: Need advice bad

Bjarni is offline New Member

Need advice bad.

Hi

I have a coupel oof questions and need advice. Im 175-180 pounds, 83 kg. I have been making steady gains. Im abou 11 % bodyfat lifting for 3 years, 1-1 1/2 serious. I was really out of shape, I bench about 110 kgs. So all in all Im doing good. But I want to grow faster, Is it possibel to do just 1 cycle and grow like 10-15 pounds muscle that I will keep. What should I take On a first cycle. Just test? Also 1 problem is Im leaving my country in the end of january 2005. So I have about 8-10 weeks is that to short to finish a cycle?

Thanks in advance

workdude is offline Senior Member
    First off welcome, second you should ask that question in the AS questions forum! Their are alot of good people here that will help you just pay attention, do your homework and ask good questions. Once again welcome and enjoy!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    you need 10 weeks for optimal results with Test E 500mg/weekly (250mg mon & 250mg thurs shot). thats all need. that will do the trick. however you need 6 meals a day (4 solids & 2 shakes or even 3 & 3) and drink about 1 gallon of water. I suggest you start right now, if you have to order your gear, thats another week gone. also do some research on PCT which you will need. good luck.

If you are still making gains then dont jump to AAS yet, wait till you stop making gains.

But, if you choose not to, research more. don't rush into AAS.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If you decide to cycle, wait till next year when you are settled in your new place. Then you'll have all the time in the world to plan your cycle and to make sure you can eat properly.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarni
    Hi

I have a coupel oof questions and need advice. Im 175-180 pounds, 83 kg. I have been making steady gains. Im abou 11 % bodyfat lifting for 3 years, 1-1 1/2 serious. I was really out of shape, I bench about 110 kgs. So all in all Im doing good. But I want to grow faster, Is it possibel to do just 1 cycle and grow like 10-15 pounds muscle that I will keep. What should I take On a first cycle. Just test? Also 1 problem is Im leaving my country in the end of january 2005. So I have about 8-10 weeks is that to short to finish a cycle?

Thanks in advance
    I would start a new thread (in the AAS Forum) including your stats(height, weight, AGE) Welcome.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the site, i am the official greeter. for help or any questions feel free to pm me and i can direct you to the thread.

Thread Information