as4774 is offline New Member

1st cycle, what do you think???

I have done a lot of research and I have my diet and training program dialed in. I am 18 yrs. old 5'7" and 160 lbs. I plan on starting this 12 week cycle monday.

Week 1 500 mg Test Ethanate 500 mg EQ divided into two doses (mon, thurs) and 100 mg of prop E.O.D.

Week 2-7 500 mg of Ethanate and 500 mg EQ divided into two doses (Mon, thurs)

Week 8-12 250 mg Ethanate and 250 mg of EQ once a week

I am drawing with a 20 ga. and shooting with a 25 ga. I plan on rotating between my quads and my glutes. For PCT I have clomid and Nolva.

What do you think???
    Last edited by as4774; 10-20-2004 at 08:38 PM.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i say keep the dosages the same throughout. no need for tapering off at the end. and also extend the test a week more and it looks good. you might want to up the test a little depending on how junior works.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    man stick with one dose for each.... id say
    1-12 500mg of test e
    1-11 400mg of eq....

eq is suppose to be run for min 12 weeks for best results, maybe think about running ur cycle a couple more weeks, and make sure the test lasts one week longer then the eq.. u go into pct better this way

SORRY MY COMP MESSED UP!!!!
    Last edited by 123BJ; 10-20-2004 at 08:42 PM.

man stick with one dose for each.... id say
    1-12 500mg of test e
    1-11 400mg of eq....

eq is suppose to be run for min 12 weeks for best results, maybe think about running ur cycle a couple more weeks, and make sure the test lasts one week longer then the eq.. u go into pct better this way

question??

If I keep the dosages the same. can I use the prop for week 13 instead of in the beginning of the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by as4774
    If I keep the dosages the same. can I use the prop for week 13 instead of in the beginning of the cycle?
    the thing with keeping the test dosage higher is so you will have some sort of sex drive. i would run the prop. for the first 4 weeks, til the enanthae kicks in.

prop 1-4
    test e 1-12 (or longer)
    eq 1-11 (or longer but keep the dose lower then the test e and finish it 1 week before test E)
    2 weeks after last test e shot jump into pct...

thanks, but???

I appreciate all the information but why would I have no sex drive the first four weeks of Test e and eq??? oh and what should I expect from this cycle in terms of size and strength?

running eq at a higher dose then the test could hurt ur guy down there.. and it wont just be the first 4 weeks, but who knows how long... make sure ur test dose is higher then the eq..

and i would say if pct is correct and u have a good workout/diet plan u could gain a solid 10-15pounds----> maybe more?

I appreciate all the information but why would I have no sex drive the first four weeks of Test e and eq??? oh and what should I expect from this cycle in terms of size and strength?
    i'm on my nineth week of a Test E 500mg/Eq 400mg and i'm up 15 pounds and strength is way up... this is my 4th cycle though. 5 more weeks to go.

What about when test e and eq are ran at the same dose??

What about when test e and eq are ran at the same dose??
    i don't think you would be hurting that bad. my eq is 100mg lower than my test. i'm no walking hard on like i have been in the past , but a little more than normal. it kind of fluctuates...

Thanks fitnessguy, I think what I am gonna do i start with the the test e and eq at the same does, and decrease the eq 100 mg/wk if it effects junior.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i'd say this is pathetic as your only 18 and 160 lbs. You could easily hit 190 naturally i bet with proper diet. I know your going to cycle anyway, but wtf...seriously.
    Why use something that you dont need yet? You could probably gain 10 lbs of mass MORE than you will on this cycle naturally with proper diet and time!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You will regret starting your first cycle first at 160lbs and second at a gram a week. It takes many people a few cycles to get upwards of a gram a week. Why start you habit the expensive way.

And Equipoise is not hard on the sex drive.

Thread Information