as4774 is offline New Member

would there be any difference???

Would there be a difference between taking Test ethanate 250 mg/wk and Eq 200-250 mg/wk for 15 weeks vs. Test enthanate 500 mg/wk and eq 400-500 mg/wk for 10 weeks (12 if I taper off my cycle)???? would there be a difference in results??

yea.....big diff........but 1st........

Quote Originally Posted by as4774
    Would there be a difference between taking Test ethanate 250 mg/wk and Eq 200-250 mg/wk for 15 weeks vs. Test enthanate 500 mg/wk and eq 400-500 mg/wk for 10 weeks (12 if I taper off my cycle)???? would there be a difference in results??
    you prolly wanna do a search under eq/test...200-250 of eq is definatly not enough to see gains..eq needs to be atleast 400mg for 12+wks...test @500mg 1 week longer than eq i believe..dont taper..keep at the same through out...pct ofcourse for after...but do a search...test/eq is very popular...

What I thought

Thanks, thats what I thought, but I have been told by many to taper off at the end of my cycle (never go cold turkey) what would happen if I did? and as far as PCT I have clomid and nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by as4774
    Thanks, thats what I thought, but I have been told by many to taper off at the end of my cycle (never go cold turkey) what would happen if I did? and as far as PCT I have clomid and nolva.
    ....I beleive tapering was the old school of thought poss from peeps who didnt know or didnt have access to clomid or other things for pct...maybe the thought was to taper off and let your bodies own natural production of test recover slowly and take over..I dont think your really stopping cold turkey in a sence because you still have the test in your system and it stays in there for awhile depending on which test your using..but i'm not an expert..there are alot of more dudes here with alot more knoweldge than I. But 1 things for sure..test/500-eq/400 12+weeks-test 1 week longer than eq. check the form of pct to see the correct start times for pct...good luck...let us know how your gains are coming when you start...

Thanks

thanks, i'll be sure to let you know how it goes

Thread Information