Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 200mg of TREN a day? thoughts...?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Wanna hear some more useless info? The Anabolic:Androgenic ratio comes from the weight of a dead rat's leg muscle (I believe) and prostate, after being on a certain steroid for a length of time. The weight of the prostate gives us the androgenic part, and the weight of the muscle gives us the anabolic part. Useless, huh?
    thats soem funny ****, i actually did not know that. kind of just a gross estimate of how a body reacts to it....I wonder how much my prostate will weigh by the time i die

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    thats soem funny ****, i actually did not know that. kind of just a gross estimate of how a body reacts to it....I wonder how much my prostate will weigh by the time i die
    I did tren one and LOVED it so it will be in all my next cycles......hmmmm guess my prostate will be 5 or 6 lbs when i'm done.

Oh yeah A.A what does this cycle look like? how much tren are you using and with what else? Don't forget those pics!!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Since this seems to be in question here, I'll hopefully be able to help out regarding Tren 's "anabolic : androgenic " ratio.

Tren is 500:500, meaning that it is 5x as anabolic and 5x as androgenic as testosterone , which has a ratio of 100:100 . It also binds mors strongly to the androgen receptor than testosterone, and stimulates the progesterone receptor 60% as strongly as progesterone.

Also, since Testosterone is the standard (100:100 rating), everything is measured relative to it. Thus if something is "50:50", it is 50% as anabolic as testosterone and 50% as anabolic...if something is "175: 215", it is 175% as anabolic as testosterone and 215% as androgenic, etc....we just don't usually say the "as testosterone" part, because I guess it's assumed...
    good info... bump

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

i'm running test and dbol too.

my kidney function tests are great so far, i get it tested every week - no exceptions.

A.A.

Doses and duration of cycle if ya don't mind.........thanks

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i was running 35 mgs/day of dbol and about 600 mgs/ week of (home made) tren . my lower back area started getting real sore after about 20 days. i also noticed that my piss turned orangish on two occasions after about 25 days. that might have been blood.

i turned my tren does down and dropped the dbol and was fine afterwards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information