Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    397

    Post Please look over my next cycle

    Here goes:


    1-4 d-bol 30mgs ed
    1-12 test Enanthate 500mgs a week
    1-12 test Deca 400mgs a week
    5-12 Fina - 75 mgs ED or 150mg eod
    1-18 Nolva - 10mg ed
    1-18 b-12 for energy purposes
    16-18 Clomid Day 1: 300mg, Day: 2-11 100mg ed, day 12-21 50mg ed



    Running the fina week 5-12, will that help out with some of the bloating from Deca? Also, will it help to increase strength?

    Thanks for any inputs.

  2. #2
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    dont forget to run the test longer than deca to match up PCT times, other than that cycle looks good

  3. #3
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    dont forget to run the test longer than deca to match up PCT times, other than that cycle looks good
    ya run the test at least 2wks longer than the deca run the test for the 12wks and the deca for 10wks and ur good....

  4. #4
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    oh ya and u might wanna through 1000mgs of milk thysil in with ur pct that would be a good thing to do with all that going into u esspesially the dbal...good luck bro

  5. #5
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    add tribulas too for PCT to get the boys up and running again, may b some creaine too

  6. #6
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    Here goes:


    1-4 d-bol 30mgs ed
    1-12 test Enanthate 500mgs a week
    1-12 test Deca 400mgs a week
    5-12 Fina - 75 mgs ED or 150mg eod
    1-18 Nolva - 10mg ed
    1-18 b-12 for energy purposes
    16-18 Clomid Day 1: 300mg, Day: 2-11 100mg ed, day 12-21 50mg ed



    Running the fina week 5-12, will that help out with some of the bloating from Deca? Also, will it help to increase strength?

    Thanks for any inputs.
    Why are you waiting to start clomid 6 weeks after your last shot?? Run your test 1 week longer than your deca and start your clomid 2 weeks after your last test E shot. Bump up your nolva to 20mg during PCT as well.

  7. #7
    bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    302
    6 weeks? Where did you read that?
    Anyways, I will just add that I think you should use some HCG . And possibly use some B6 or at least have it on hand.

  8. #8
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    6 weeks? Where did you read that?
    Anyways, I will just add that I think you should use some HCG. And possibly use some B6 or at least have it on hand.
    My bad, 4 weeks. But still, youve got test ending at week 12 and youve got clomid weeks 16-18. too much of a gap there. Again, run the test one week longer than the deca and start your clomid 2 weeks after your last shot instead of 4.

  9. #9
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    anyone worried about combining tren /deca ?

  10. #10
    Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    397
    Thanks for the inputs. I had a typo for when I start the clomid.

    Tren /deca ....any comments on that..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •