Phatso is offline Associate Member

Progress pics and help?

ok i was 286 pounds at first dieted + cardio for 4 months lost 127 pounds and got into a cycle sustanon + primo + clen just finished about to get into another cycle stanazol + equopoise + clen need some help with this stack how much mg daily for best results? here are my progress pics first image i was 159 before cycle. and the other pic is last week i weigh 165 after cycle. i need to get a more definitive look on my chest *pretty much what pisses me off my chest ugly ass #$()$( help??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics and help?-aww.jpg   Progress pics and help?-image-033-.jpg  

i was wondering if i added test prop in my stack will it give me a big mass gain? good thing for me or not? thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    no offence but hav u got gyno?

i think so i did a winstrol cycle long time back and didnt take nolva + i was so much fatter than the left pic i was pure fat :/ that was after i lost weight on the left dude.. i dunno i need a fix help me out guys

if ur prone to gyno make sure u take 20mg of nolva throught out ur cycle and for PCT, id see a doc about that gyno

gyno has been like that since i was fat not since i stareted cycle funny thing is after i work out they look fine normal even lol but after a shower it wears off :/ my guess is i should get more muscle in it but i dunno.. need some advice

yeah work that chest a lot! if the problem doesnt subside go to the doc

planning on it got a Q though when starting a cycle do u start nolva from the first day? i started it on the last 3 weeks of my cycle along with pregnyl inject 5000 the following week and then 10 days clomid.. any better ideas?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    like bigs says ur prone to gyno and need to run 20mgs of nolva through ur cycle it will help to get rid of it and if u have to run a lil higher dose of nolva not much more though...good luck bro

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    throw in some test with your new stan + eq cycle, it will help a great deal.

run the nolva 20mg through out ur entire cycle coz of ur gyno, if i were u id go c a doc before even touching AS as it may make things worse! as for pct

Pheedno's PCT

aight cool thanks guys

one more Q sorry guys anyone know a good cycle for stanazol + equpoise + test ? cant seem to find any ..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    test(prop or C or E) weeks 1-14- 500mg
    Eq weeks 1-12 - 400mg

Stan the last 6 weeks @ 50mg Everyday. Just my .02

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    ok i was 286 pounds at first dieted + cardio for 4 months lost 127 pounds and got into a cycle sustanon + primo + clen just finished about to get into another cycle stanazol + equopoise + clen need some help with this stack how much mg daily for best results? here are my progress pics first image i was 159 before cycle. and the other pic is last week i weigh 165 after cycle. i need to get a more definitive look on my chest *pretty much what pisses me off my chest ugly ass #$()$( help??

Wait did I just read this right?? Your were 286 lbs??? How tall are you? B/c you look more like 186.. I dont think you lost 127 lbs in 4 months. Not trying to flame just making sure you know what you write...

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    yea me too i think u need to hit the gym and build a good base on your frame before u start to even think about aas. jus my .2 cents

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    you're too young to be on roids, train hard and do more research and leave roids off for a while.

HOLY CRAP.. I just read your profile. Bro Dont touch AAS.. ITs not even worth it at such a young age.. Bad enough you are pron to acne right now b/c or your age try taking gear it will make it 10 times worse... Like they just said build a solid base then AFTER youve been training for sometime and cant seem to gain any more THEN and ONLY then think about gear...

i didnt spot how young u are, scrap and cycles and get a base like all the bros say, wait a few years, its good advice so take it!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 you are way too young. Building a chest take years and by the sound of it you have very little training. Without a solid base foundation the house will crumble(so to speak).Also if you did lose 127lbs in only 4 months(which is hard to believe) that in itself is a health hazard. You should seek professional medical advice or you are going to screw your endo system big time.. You are forewarned!

i lost all that weight starving myself 4 eggwhites in the morning 1 hour cardio then a green apple for dinner for 4 months and once a week i eat chicken or steak...

doesnt sound healthy!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Well, Im glad you lost that wait, I congratulate you on that, but now try to eat healthy, train hard and take care of your health, with a right diet you will easly gain muscle at your age, so dont worry about using steroids for now, yours gains will be great without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    i lost all that weight starving myself 4 eggwhites in the morning 1 hour cardio then a green apple for dinner for 4 months and once a week i eat chicken or steak...

Bro im not flaming you but I dont see any evedicne that you were 286 lbs.. You would have had MAD stretch marks that dont go away belive me I used to be 265 lbs at 5'8 and I was a chuncky MF.. It took my 9 months to lose 65 lbs with hard training and a proper diet. You may have lost 27 lbs in 4 months but there is no way in hell you lost 127lbs in 4 months.. Doesnt matter if you stave yourself and run everyday for 4 hrs.. Its not possible...
    Last edited by Jock191; 10-29-2004 at 09:17 AM.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hate to disagree with you Jock191, but I lost 100lbs in just a little over 3 months several years ago....so YES it is very possible that he could have done it.

I do agree though that when you lose it that fast you have TONS of stretch marks and lots of extra skin....I am a living example of that.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think the gyno was from the winny. It probably was because you were fat to begin with.

By all means i do think you look good from then to now but i can tell that you havent hit the weights hard enough. From what it looks like is that you motivated yourself to diet down(which is a great thing), but lacked intensity in the gym.....Personally your not ready to take AAS in my own opinion for two reasons. One is that your only 18!! your hormones are still developing and you have plenty of natural growth in it. Another is that you need to realize what you get yourself into when taking AAS, research alot, and also know that you need to build up a Hardcore system for yourself at the gym, at home, EVERYWHERE, because once you start AAS you need to know that your only going to get out of steroids from what you put into it at not only the gym but your everyday life... Good luck to you though from whatever you decide to do.

About the gyno i do agree with demon deacon, the winny shouldnt give you gyno.. Thats not a side from that if i do agree because it doesnt aromatize and the short half-life it has in the body...Its because you were a big kid or you just have a predispostion to it....Just do alot of slow pushups all the time along with intense chest workouts and it should fade..

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    First congratulations on the weight loss. It shows you can be dedicated to diet and make lifestyle changes. As far as steroids , how long have you been training with weights? I lifted 7 years before using any gear and then another ten before using again. I am against people just starting to train using AAS. It's a quick solution that won't last if you are not in great shape to begin with. Train drug free for 3 or 4 years and build a solid foundation and training knowledge. Then use the drugs to build on the foundation.

Congrats on your weightloss as well. However, I think that the Gyno you have is a result of puberty, have you been to the doctor off cycle to make sure that your test level is high enough? Because if your body may not make enough natural testosterone your natural estrogen levels will be higher (in terms of ratio of test to estro) this could be why you had a propensity to be over weight. Obviously I dont know for sure, but this is what it appears to be to me. In any case, NOLVA NOLVA & L'DEX L'DEX

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey IGOTJUICE007...I agree with you on that. I was fat earlier in my life and to this day think my TEST levels are low. That is why I am going for upwards of a gram of TEST on my next cycle.

Hate to hijack the thread.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Bro im not flaming you but I dont see any evedicne that you were 286 lbs.. You would have had MAD stretch marks that dont go away belive me I used to be 265 lbs at 5'8 and I was a chuncky MF.. It took my 9 months to lose 65 lbs with hard training and a proper diet. You may have lost 27 lbs in 4 months but there is no way in hell you lost 127lbs in 4 months.. Doesnt matter if you stave yourself and run everyday for 4 hrs.. Its not possible...
    I agree with you on this. I lost 78 lbs in 3 months and I have stretch marks ALL over my freaking body. My arms, chest, stomach, delts, shoulders.

No way you loose that much weight without stretch marks!

Do alot of research on nutrition and exercise. Educate yourself, diet is the most important thing wether you are on aas or not. Anyway, it is obvious to me that you are dedicated. So, like I said educate yourself on nutrition, and follow that diet and workout hard for a few more years.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Lots of good advice from the bros. The weight loss is great and that is a huge accomplishment. However, cycling is not the right move for you. Lift regulary, lift hard and really dial in your diet and cardio routines. You will build solid gains and eventually you may come to the point where you have reached your natural limits and then a cycle can kick start your growth. That may not be what you want to hear but it really is the best way to go about it long term.

cool thanks guys and i do have streth marks all over my arms down to my elbow they just dont show when i flex and my belly is full of ugly dark colored marks too and i wish i had a pic of me before i dieted i think i have some back home ill get when i go for holiday and post it.. but overall the stretch marks are only on my arms + belly legs i guess dont have any prolly because i ran daily for an hour straight + leg excercises shoulda done the same.. and yes my chest was like that since i was fat i was too fat suffocated most of the nights.. thats why i starved myself.. im happy i achieved it.. trying to fix myself up mostly chest area atm.. thanks for all the advice guys and thanks for the remarks meant a lot.. peace \/

Thread Information