Moo
    Moo is offline New Member

Cool DNP and Ketogenic diet??

Hey guys. Ive been on a low carb diet for my cutting phase but was wondering if i should stay on a low carb diet while using DNP ? Will not having any carbs in my system reduce the effects of the DNP? Ive limited myself to less than 20g a day. Should i up this when on DNP?? Thanx.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo
    Hey guys. Ive been on a low carb diet for my cutting phase but was wondering if i should stay on a low carb diet while using DNP? Will not having any carbs in my system reduce the effects of the DNP? Ive limited myself to less than 20g a day. Should i up this when on DNP?? Thanx.
    You should definately up your carbs to 1-1.5g/lbs..
    Remember that after u eat complex carbs ur gona sweat a lot so i prefer a mix of simple and complex carbs...oh and soda is ok too.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Im not even gonna get into why low carb diets SUCK. But I will tell you that if you dont eat carbs dnp will not work.Also thats how you will get hurt and or die..Thats it and thats all there is to it. Read alot more b4 you try it also dnp is not for a newb. Hell most serious bodybuilders are scared to even try it.
    Last edited by Jock191; 10-30-2004 at 02:48 PM.

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    It is absolutely essentiual to go HIGH CARBS on DNP . High doses of DNP w/o carbs could result in you not having enough energy for basic respiration.

This is how people die on DNP.

Please read a lot more about DNP before trying it. This is not something to learn while you are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo
    Hey guys. Ive been on a low carb diet for my cutting phase but was wondering if i should stay on a low carb diet while using DNP? Will not having any carbs in my system reduce the effects of the DNP? Ive limited myself to less than 20g a day. Should i up this when on DNP?? Thanx.

Thread Information