Thread: D-Bol

Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member

D-Bol

While on a cycle of d-bol, i heard milk-thisle is good to use. Now do u use it while u are on the cycle to help ur liver out or after u are done ur done the cycle. Also does milk-thisle help stop bitchtites or not. Please help

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    no it will just help with your liver. and and i hope u have other stuff with that cycle.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    enough said

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball1783
    While on a cycle of d-bol, i heard milk-thisle is good to use. Now do u use it while u are on the cycle to help ur liver out or after u are done ur done the cycle. Also does milk-thisle help stop bitchtites or not. Please help
    Milk thisle will help keep your liver healthy while using dbol . I'd start using it when you start your dbol and run it throughout the cycle and PCT as well. It won't help with gyno. You'd be better off with nolvadex , ldex or femarra to help with estrogen. Also if your using a nandrolone or trenbolone you will need some B-6 to help keep progestin levels down. I hope you're at least running test with the dbol. 500mg ew should suffice of enth or cyp. 75mg daily of prop would be a good option also.

-ODC

Thread Information